• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

Great results today!

i don't think a series finale needs be unpredictable in order to be great. i found it to be a very satisfying conclusion. overall, season four was the only disappointing season, but then again, sopranos also had a disappointing fourth season, so at least this series is in good company.

i didn't hate season two at all. i understand many people didn't like the whole
plane crash thing
, but that didn't bother me.

U WOT MATE
WTF

Suen

Can anyone avatarise this for me?

pls

ill give you sexual favours

Mesut_Ozil_2689646b.jpg
Greenzil.png

Gambit

we are slowly getting there arent we? who knew some change would have that kind of an impact. still, its a long season. we have to stay calm.

Yes, indeed we are. Everything seems to start falling into place more and more. And you can tell now how Pep is changing Jupp's team and making them even better.

jtb

Banned
ABQ is terrible.

I dunno how I'd rank the seasons other than 3 being the best. I liked 5.1 a lot minus Gliding Over All. The rest are pretty interchangeable.

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna alternate between my current one and the second one.
Anyone is welcome to use the rest when they feel free.

Wilbur

Banned
The last four episodes of S4 are brilliant, and episode 1 is as well. But there's a lot of filler in there.

5 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

Wire and Deadwood still better, but all three are fantastic shows and I'm delighted for it that it went out on top of the cultural zeitgeist, with unanimous praise and fucking huge audience share. Delighted for it, considering where it started. Even those that aren't too fond of it or are those fucking Internet cunts that hate anything popular because it's too mainstream, should be happy that a teeny little show with a nutso promise absolutely made it.

Wilbur

Banned
So

@MUFC_Facebook: y on earth did moyes buy phil neville??????

@MUFC_Facebook: we lose to west brom. we should b called mancheter "nonsense" utd

@MUFC_Facebook: (saha must play in fast eleven

@MUFC_Facebook: do girls like when i send a happy face :) or a heart <3 ??? i need a girlfriend

@MUFC_Facebook: the Glazers could have named fergie's assistant Mike Felani to manage the club just it was done in Barcelona Tito taking over from Gadiola..

@MUFC_Facebook: y are ppl so sad? shaker r a very gud team nd tying dem is a gud result. b happy! like lovely chicharito. his smile lol

@MUFC_Facebook: good result moyfes i am always behind ur backside. GGMU

@MUFC_Facebook: do girls like when i send a happy face :) or a heart <3 ??? i need a girlfriend

do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom