• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
The EPL is a bunch of rotten cocks, they never got Zlatan. Zlatan would shit on any EPL defense. He would shit on it and then rub his ass on the coach of said team.

rvy

Banned
Zlatan is ugly.

Shut your mouth.

Zlatan is up there with Il Capitano.

image.php

Looks like a deer.

bud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA8bgld5sU8

magnificent. regardless of what you think of their games--personally, i was disappointed with gt5 although the 'ring + atmospheric simulations was pretty fucking phenomenal--you can't deny that their trailers are absolutely stunning. this is an incredible piece of work.

spidye

oh wow. lololoololololol

in case anybody missed this
how anyone thinks that is a good way of 'supporting' a team is beyond me. 2 people at the front telling the rest what to sing. two people who are not even watching the game!! how the fuck do they know what's going off. I prefer our atmosphere, the type that involves watching the actual game and getting excited at certain aspects of the game. it seemed like ages for them to realise that the first went in because the knob heads were too busy watching the knob in the white tshirt telling them what to sing. not once did they clap a tackle. if one of our players put in a challenge like lahm did on navas, everyone in the stadium would of been up applauding and then sing a song about that player. they don't give a toss about the players or whats going on out on the pitch, they just give a toss about watching two numptys telling them what to sing and listening out for a drummer, whilst singing the same song over and over and over and over again. I'd get bored really easily if I was in a section like that everyweek. give me an un orchestrated atmosphere anyday of the week. give me people getting passionate about the game, singing and cheering when things happen out on the pitch. not that bollocks they did.

Ill take the old man behind me calling fernandinho a **** even when yaya fucked up 10 times out of ten over some overrated 4th reich training exercise.

rvy

Banned
lol @ Twitter football-GAF trying to get pussy by re-tweets.

You fuckers.

Who's buying 2k14 for the 360? I'm tired of playing against 'Muricans with shitty internet.
I'll let you win, I promise.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giancarlo Marocchi: “Isla’s error was unacceptable. Once Fernando Llorente came on for Leonardo Bonucci, it was logical that Isla had to fill in at full-back.

“Giorgio Chiellini didn’t realise that he was out of position, then Barzagli had two men to mark and he rightly chose to leave the player furthest from goal free.

“Unfortunately for him, that is where the ball ended up, but the error of Isla is inconceivable…”

Motherfucker.
lol @ Twitter football-GAF trying to get pussy by re-tweets.

You fuckers.

I only RT the girls I know

rvy

Banned
Yurt, please buy 2k14. I want to play with you, baby. I want to create a dynasty.

I want to dunk on dipshits playing alongside you.

I want you to have sex with the awful cheerleaders.

I want to hit them with the bumbum left and right and then posterize them with Shaq.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, please buy 2k14. I want to play with you, baby. I want to create a dynasty.

I want to dunk on dipshits playing alongside you.

I want you to have sex with the awful cheerleaders.

I want to hit them with the bumbum left and right and then posterize them with Shaq.

I probably will, just for the awesome soundtrack!

PC version, I don't use my 360 anymore

Linius

Very late to the party, but today I found out that FX are busy creating a Fargo TV series (airing in 2014) with the Coen brothers on board as executive producers and Billy Bob Thornton is starring. That could be interesting.

Very late to the party, but today I found out that FX are busy creating a Fargo TV series (airing in 2014) with the Coen brothers on board as executive producers and Billy Bob Thornton is starring. That could be interesting.
isn't Martin Freeman starring in that too? Love the film, hope this is good.

Linius

isn't Martin Freeman starring in that too? Love the film, hope this is good.

You're right. That's been announced roughly a week back it seems. His role is losely based on Lundegaard from the original film. Great actor!

The fact that FX is behind it and the Coen brothers are in makes my hype level even higher.

EDIT

Damn, Colin Hanks is on board as well. That's cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom