• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

United bros need not worry. Moysey has again stated that he's sure United have appointed the right man for the job.

No. Oh no. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

That didn't just happen. Look at what Ashley Young just posted on Twitter:

tumblr_lnm15pGKqK1qbh26io1_500.jpg

I can't...

pls...

Someone....

Edit: As pappe rightly points out, I been hoacksed.

pappe

No. Oh no. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

That didn't just happen. Look at what Ashley Young just posted on Twitter:

tumblr_lnm15pGKqK1qbh26io1_500.jpg

I can't...

pls...

Someone....

This is good... Hopefully this means he has pissed off Moyes and he will no longer get in . the match day 11 for United. Go ahead you bald peice of turd.. post more pics.

EDIT: There is no such thing on his timeline.

Barzul

Maybe in the summer, but so far he has played quite a bit under Pep. And Dortmund, Galatasaray wanted to sign him in the summer; but the board blocked the transfer and Shaqiri said he didn't want to leave.

He's our only Ribéry backup, also. Doubt we would give him away so easily.
Yeah that's what I thought, I guess the issue arises in how long is he content on being backup for.

Anderson, Young, Welbeck, and to a extent Valencia has always been shit.

Now with Giggs, Ferdinand old and weak, we have a fucking large hole that Kagawa, Januzaj or Zaha can fix. Our latest signing, Fellaini has been meh.

Phil Jones is far from being the greatest Manchester United player too.

And fuck it, I'm just gonna say it. RVP hasn't been that great this season.

RVP hasn't looked great because he's had no service.

faridmon

United bros need not worry. Moysey has again stated that he's sure United have appointed the right man for the job.

Justifying his existence, already?

Moyes is pulling wilbur already and its just the beginning of the season.

Love it!

Love Young as well!

Meier

I posted this on the DM article about Zaha going out on loan in January:

If the rumors regarding Zaha and Moyes' daughter are true, I can't see him ever getting into the side while Moyes is the coach.

When I went back to the article to see any replies, it turned out they'd closed the comments on it due to "legal threats." :lol I'm sure it's probably true. Public denials usually indicate fire more often than not.

Wes

venison crêpe
PSN is the worst. Rockstar social club takes the second place together with game for windows live.

Wooden pls. It has been working rather well for us today thusfar. Was unfortunate you had an error the first time your tried to join.

pappe

I posted this on the DM article about Zaha going out on loan in January:

When I went back to the article to see any replies, it turned out they'd closed the comments on it due to "legal threats." :lol I'm sure it's probably true. Public denials usually indicate fire more often than not.

th

This is Moyes' daughter??? Hmmmm i dont blame Zaha.

Meier

Eh.

You are at risk of taking Banned Paper + Twitter quite seriously, Meier.

I'm not taking it too seriously, I just think the fact they've denied it and are now threatening legal action (I'd imagine there were a number of comments similar) indicates to me that there might be something to it. It's certainly not out of the question.

Mastadon

Banned
Lucas stattery

Brendan Rodgers has a difficult decision to make this weekend: how to replace the suspended Lucas Leiva? The obvious answer is to hire a Las Vegas croupier, since who else could collect cards as quickly as Lucas? The Brazilian has managed to pick up five yellows in seven matches this season but that, in fairness, is not all he has done: only one midfielder (Aaron Ramsey) has made more tackles than him this season and only one (Michael Carrick) has made more interceptions and, with Steven Gerrard's dynamism dwindling, Liverpool will miss him. Jordan Henderson has been doing a decent job as a makeshift wing-back in the absence of Glen Johnson but, for the visit of Crystal Palace, it might be time for him to revert to midfield and for Liverpool to go back to a 4-4-2.

Salazar

I'm not taking it too seriously, I just think the fact they've denied it and are now threatening legal action (I'd imagine there were a number of comments similar) indicates to me that there might be something to it. It's certainly not out of the question.

Wilf and whoever runs his affairs have probably been gearing up for some personal sponsorship deals. Anticipating, one could assume, actually getting to run about in a couple of league or even cup games.

It's not so improbable that this circumstance could move the player himself to be a mug and address it on twitter, and his agent to tell Banned Paper to fuck off in legally-tinged language they might understand.

It's not out of the question, but it undeniably reeks of shit twitter rumour. Reeks of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Matri

Milan's youth product

Who was brought in to 'replace' the injured Pazzini

Says that Juve "didn't believe in him"
Mothafucka we overpaid for yo ass! Wind it in playboy.

(Sorry I'm watching Orange Is the New Black)

Cristiano Ronaldo is releasing a new line of underwear called CR7 Boys Underwear collection. Don't worry lads I'm writing a cease and desist alleging passing off of the Moyes Boys name. Fucking goodwill freeloader.

Mastadon

Banned
Cristiano Ronaldo is releasing a new line of underwear called CR7 Boys Underwear collection. Don't worry lads I'm writing a cease and desist alleging passing off of the Moyes Boys name. Fucking goodwill freeloader.

It doesn't even fucking rhyme. Further proof that he doesn't deserve a Ballon D'Or.

So I could get Wind Waker HD for £17. Do I? Don't i?

Does your backlog permit time to replay a long game? If so, go for it.

Lets make a list of players who single-handedly make matches worth watching. Like, they could play for Maidenhead United and you'd watch it on TV just to see that one player

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Robben(imo), Reus, Suso, Mata, Totti, Di Santo, Balotelli, Di Natale, Cazorla, Ozil, Isco, Neymar (not at Barca, until he's comfortable doing the tricks,) Bale, Pirlo, Falcao

Meier

Markoutz, dat austrian talent

http://i.minus.com/iPdA5mariMXxH.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

City have a kid from Austria (Sinan Bytyqi) who I know hit the woodwork in that game. Looks like he'll be a really talented player. Doing well for the EDS.

Elchele

City have a kid from Austria (Sinan Bytyqi) who I know hit the woodwork in that game. Looks like he'll be a really talented player. Doing well for the EDS.

Austria is where it's at now. How can you sign youth players from distant countries? Isn't that against UEFA rules? Bayern can because Munich is next to Austria.
Did you watch the U19 Man City vs Bayern match? I'm watching it now, just because of Markoutz and Scholl's son. I've never seen Julian Scholl play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom