• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

I would personally drop one of Skrtel and Agger (is Agger fully fit?) and play Toure as one of the three. Would then start with Kelly at RB. If Kelly doesn't work well, can always shift Henderson, or bring on Skrtel.

Sunderland is an ideal team for Kelly to start playing league football again.

“Daniel obviously struggled with his breathing and had to come off against Southampton last weekend but he has trained the past few days and has looked well in training,” confirmed boss Brendan Rodgers,

“We will see on Saturday if he's going to be available for selection but Joe Allen won't be available in the near future.
If he's ready, then I'm sure he'll start this one.

Batigol

Banned
PS3 fifa bros, if any of you wanna play later add me at GrandmaStinks

I'm still shit :(

But Bendtner got motm in the last game

I would personally drop one of Skrtel and Agger (is Agger fully fit?) and play Toure as one of the three. Would then start with Kelly at RB. If Kelly doesn't work well, can always shift Henderson, or bring on Skrtel.

Sunderland is an ideal team for Kelly to start playing league football again.

I think Sahko is guaranteed to start. You don't spend all this money on a centre back as a sub. Plus I think he is only £5.5m

Thanks, put Sakho in

Krul
Sakho, Baines, Zab, Lovren
Ozil, Michu, Yaya, Ravel M
Giroud, Suarez

I am pretty excited about this team. Hope they all start, because my bench are the bargin basement.

omgkitty

Thanks, put Sakho in

Krul
Sakho, Baines, Zab, Lovren
Ozil, Michu, Yaya, Ravel M
Giroud, Suarez

I am pretty excited about this team. Hope they all start, because my bench are the bargin basement.

Mignolet, Lovren, Fonte, Baines, Michu, Ramsey, Eriksen, Ozil, Lukaku, Sturridge, Giroud

DAT WILDCARD

no-girls-allowed1.jpg

Moyes Boys

Sponsored by Yorkie

L1NETT

@Glinner
US peeps asking about the IT Crowd, it will be available at some point but in the meantime do what you gotta do. I know you're good for it.

Last episode tonight, emotional times. On 9pm here I think.

Linius

Decided to get back in The Last of Us today since the PS3 and TV were free. And just today Naughty Dog decided to announce the new DLC. Hopefully the single player DLC will be worth it :D

Meier

@Glinner

Last episode tonight, emotional times. On 9pm here I think.

Glinner rocks. Sad that this is the end but happy for more of it at least! Moss/Richard had a little window where it looked like he was going to break America like Roy/Chris did but then The Watch ended up sucking and I think he missed his chance for the time being. :(

Slizz

So the other day I was watching MTV in the morning when they play just music videos.... Turns out it turned me onto a new artist I had not heard before. Really weird to say that I learned from MTV about this artist in this day in age. Even worse its a 17 yr old girl from New Zealand..... Anyways its Lorde, some of you peeps in here would prolly like her, if not already heard of her. Since I found out via MTV it must mean I'm behind the curve.

Linius

I really want to play The Last of Us :( wish there was a place to rent a PS3 or something.

Can't you buy one second hand? Over here you get an older model PS3 for under 100 euros easily. Or buy a PS4 and play the game over Gaikai or whatever they call that streaming service.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Guys it's ok, Messi won't go to jail he's going to keep tormenting your favorite team.

Meier

So the other day I was watching MTV in the morning when they play just music videos.... Turns out it turned me onto a new artist I had not heard before. Really weird to say that I learned from MTV about this artist in this day in age. Even worse its a 17 yr old girl from New Zealand..... Anyways its Lorde, some of you peeps in here would prolly like her, if not already heard of her. Since I found out via MTV it must mean I'm behind the curve.

Yeah, she kinda hit the scene here in the US a few months ago (was 16 at the time if she is 17 now). Her EP came out in early June and somehow got play on alternative radio almost right off the bat (the song Royals) before becoming a big hit and then expanding to pop radio as well. Pretty amazing really. Her album comes out on Tuesday.

panty

Dear god that Valve controller looks shit and everyone @Gaming "Omgzzzz valve is da best great design omg mg ggbuty 134123"

Luis Suarez has became a dad for the second time. His kid was born yesterday.

Wilshere's kid was born yesterday too right?

RVP's back but I kinda hope he's only on the bench for tomorrow. I want others to get game time and don't see the need to rush him back.

He should just miss the game all together. Some players could use game time and they are good enough to win it without him. Start him in the CL game.

Mats was simply outstanding. The way he just keeps the ball on the ground, calms down and controls the flow of the game for the team.I am delighted! A few minutes into the game, I knew I made the right choice starting him.
He came to Molde for first team football, but he could’ve been at United now, playing for the first team. He’s in par with Adnan Januzaj. They grew up together in the U18-team, and Mats was player of the year.

Solskjaer is wrong. Januzaj was the more consistent player, but got injured sometime in late Janurary or early February and missed the rest of the season. There was no way he would win the player of the year award after that.

Guy from redcafe
Dæhli was interviewed by a Norwegian newspaper today. I can't be arsed to translate the whole thing, but here are the key points:

* Playing first team football for United was his dream, so the decision to leave was not an easy one.
* Nevertheless, his contract has a buy-back claue, should United become interested again.
* His reason for leaving is because he wishes to develop as a player. He feels that Molde is the best place for this.
* Solskjær was the most important motivation for his move. He's known Solskjær for a long time, and feels safer when he is in charge of his development.
* He's also inspired by Eikrem, who made a similar move and became pretty successful.

Hixx

Apparently Rene Meulensteen is one of the candidates for the job

Short not keen on Poyet after interview

Slizz

Yeah, she kinda hit the scene here in the US a few months ago (was 16 at the time if she is 17 now). Her EP came out in early June and somehow got play on alternative radio almost right off the bat (the song Royals) before becoming a big hit and then expanding to pop radio as well. Pretty amazing really. Her album comes out on Tuesday.

I got both. EP is a tad better, both are good. Tennis Courts and Royals are on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom