• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Özil: After Cristiano, I'd say the best and most complete player in the world is Sergio Ramos.

do-want-lol.gif

faridmon

FIFA 2014 Quicklook had me in stitches. Can't stop laughing,

They called Lazio ''Lazlo''

''I think everyone hates Manchester Unite'' ''no I think Everybody love Manchester United''

'' I am stoked in Stoke City''

LOL

r u serious

that's the ugliest fucking thing i've ever seen

it's like some weird prehistoric sex toy or a rejected gamecube controller or something its so bad

its worse than sergio ramos

the Valve dick sucking is hilarious and sad at the same time. had it been Microsoft or Google showing that piece of shit and people would be gathering with torchs and pitchforks.

Manager

"Former United star Gillespie reveals £7 million losses" - now bankrupt at 38...

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/241529.html

That must suck pretty bad...

edit
I'll steal the Mike Tyson quote from same place:
“I’m the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I’m like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn’t know what to do. I’m from the ghetto. I don’t know how to act. One day I’m in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, ‘You’re the heavyweight champion of the world.’ … Who am I? What am I? I don’t even know who I am. I’m just a dumb child. I’m being abused. I’m being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I’m just a dumb pugnacious fool. I’m just a fool who thinks I’m someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
r u serious

that's the ugliest fucking thing i've ever seen

it's like some weird prehistoric sex toy or a rejected gamecube controller or something its so bad

its worse than sergio ramos

but sergio ramos is better than chiellini

arkon

I'll wait until I've got it in my hands but first thoughts are that it looks to be the absolute pinnacle of a gaming controller. How do you improve on it?

Bravo, Valve. Bravo.

The controller looks terrible but it's brilliant for FPS games

I'm not sure how it's going to work for The Witcher 2 and the other non-shooters though.

It looks brilliant like it might be an ok solution for games that don't have controller support or were designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard. But play CS with this? Good luck.

Meier

Rush was EXCELLENT. And this is coming from someone who 'doesn't get' F1.

Do you work at a theatre? Or just make a point to go to about a movie a week? Love getting the early scoop from you. :D

That Valve controller looks like an ugly monstrosity. Hopefully game designers continue to keep the Xbox controller in mind for PCs.

I think its weakness may be in things like footy games and possibly side scrolling platformers.

For footy games the face buttons aren't ideally placed. And for side-scrollers a track pad is less suitable than a stick/d-pad.

Other than that I think it's bloody fantastic.

Meier

DONT JUDGE ME

Haha, not judging.. just impressed you find the time to see so many! I wish I could. My wife is not much of a movie fan, so I just more or less go to the ones she is interested in as well. which works out to maybe once a month although sometimes more often than that. Definitely seeing Gravity next week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha, not judging.. just impressed you find the time to see so many! I wish I could. My wife is not much of a movie fan, so I just more or less go to the ones she is interested in as well. which works out to maybe once a month although sometimes more often than that. Definitely seeing Gravity next week.

I LOVE movies! It's what keeps me going along with football. <3

A nice excuse to go out too.
3AQmK.gif

It's a 'fake' one :p

Looks good for £15 though!

i really can not get behind that. As an Arsenal fan who has criticised the club for not spending I am buying both home and away proper with Ozil to show the club that if they spend money on big names then it will help in shirt revenue and other merchandise sales.

All Arsenal fans should buy a legit one to show their support for spending money by the club.

Salvadora

i really can not get behind that. As an Arsenal fan who has criticised the club for not spending I am buying both home and away proper with Ozil to show the club that if they spend money on big names then it will help in shirt revenue and other merchandise sales.

All Arsenal fans should buy a legit one to show their support for spending money by the club.
Football shirts are really, really expensive though.

It can be quite expensive though for some

Tc91

Yep!

Who you gonna get on it?

Don't say RVP ;_;

Had RVP on my away shirt last season, maybe Chicharito I'm not sure.

How long did it take to arrive?

United shirts are like £70 from the store with printing.

I'm sorry but fuck that.

Football shirts are really, really expensive though.

Atticus Forrest said:
It can be quite expensive though for some

true, but then so are world class signings.

I always hated it when I saw people at the Emirates were faki shirts. You spend the money on the tickets but then buy knock off shirts.

On a side note the Roma shirt is an absolute rip off. I saw it priced at $100 dollars for a shirt with no manufacturer(although it might be secretly nike) and the roma charity as shirt sponsor.

I always hated it when I saw people at the Emirates were faki shirts. You spend the money on the tickets but then buy knock off shirts.

On a side note the Roma shirt is an absolute rip off. I saw it priced at $100 dollars for a shirt with no manufacturer(although it might be secretly nike) and the roma charity as shirt sponsor.

I understand but it saddens me more when I see kids playing in a ripped, muddied kit from 6 years ago that barely fits em

Yes I realise this isn't the norm

How much is an Ozil jersey from the Arsenal store, btw?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shanks D Zoro is one of the coolest new posters this season.

With cremino and Into, obviously.

L1NETT

Apparently Rene Meulensteen is one of the candidates for the job

Short not keen on Poyet after interview

Poyet is known for having a bit of a temper, tons of rumours of bust ups at Brighton.

I would give Lee Clark or Brian McD a go myself.

Speaking of Sunderland, Ricky Sbragia called up our top youth lad to train with the Scotland U19s.

Maybe they wouldn't have to if Arsenal charged reasonable ticket prices :p

Bingo. If you can afford to get in the Emirates that shirt cost is probably pocket money.

Salvadora

Maybe they wouldn't have to if Arsenal charged reasonable ticket prices :p

Yen

They could probably afford to buy official shirts if their season ticket wasn't £1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom