• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

fuck I wish Totti had played for Juve instead of those scrubs Zidane and Del piero, especially Del Boy.

lolwut?

zidane-02-volley-o.gif

It really does annoy me when this happens. One game and everyone makes out young players are the second coming.

It is annoying seeing the pundits do this. They really have no idea what Januzaj is about, which is fair as they don't watch youth games. Still Viva and myself have been hyping up Januzaj for the longest time now. If there's anyone you can trust about this kid it's us. Our opinion of him aren't based off of a few performances.

He's a future star. It's been known for the longest time now.

The funny thing is that he hasn't shown everything he has to offer. His best quality is his passing and vision. He will show that eventually.

It is annoying seeing the pundits do this. They really have no idea what Januzaj is about, which is fair as they don't watch youth games. Still Viva and myself have been hyping up Januzaj for the longest time now. If there's anyone you can trust about this kid it's us. Our opinion of him aren't based off of a few performances.

The funny thing is that he hasn't shown everything he has to offer. His best quality is his passing and vision. He will show that eventually.

that is call to know. I knew Jack Wilshere was gonna be a star when I saw him at the Emirates in the youth cup final against Liverpool. Ran the show and all our players were just looking at him in awe knowing he would win it for us. He did with a penalty.

I know I am a juve fan, but Totti is still making them look foolish

i3h0lQg1tg9Bx.gif

edit: Also totti made the whole French national team including Zidane look foolish in 2000, he was Man of the match and if our strikers could finish we got have had 2 thanks to Del Piero and another couple through other players

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^That's more terrible defending than Totti really.

A draw would be better for Juve, by my love for Totti makes me hope they do well this year and If Juve fuck up the title, then Totti should lift it up.

fuck I wish Totti had played for Juve instead of those scrubs Zidane and Del piero, especially Del Boy.

Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

The international break comes at a great time for United, for two weeks they will only be talking about a comeback win and a young star being born. They still have massive problems but they won't look so nervous now.
Yep nice timing for us indeed.

We're still only one week's of results away from being alongside City and Chelsea though so we're okay still, just about. Obv we are gonna have to improve ALOT regardless. Last week's loss was the really bad one for us :(

I've been surprised that he's managed to dribble as well in the PL from what we've seen, thought he'd be getting bullied alot more.

Sunderland are crap though so a better team will make life alot tougher for him. All good stuff anyway.

Say what you will about Uefalona, but I don't think I've ever seen them let any team in la liga (other than Madrid themselves) dick them around in their own half like Madrid is letting these random 3rd tier teams do.

274 believe

The man even at his age would improve ANY side in the world.

Edit; i said before the game 3-0 with two Totti goals. 1 down 1 more to go.

Razor554

Barça: Valdes - Alves Bartra Pique Adriano - Xavi Song Cesc - Alexis Neymar Tello

Neymar as CF tonight. Fuck yes, maybe we can finally stop playing Cesc there when Messi is out.

Suen

Varane should have kept a closer eye on him. Arbeloa wasn't even close to catching up. Watch how Diawara just kept running further and further away from Varane, making him completely unmarked.

Barça: Valdes - Alves Bartra Pique Adriano - Xavi Song Cesc - Alexis Neymar Tello

Neymar as CF tonight. Fuck yes, maybe we can finally stop playing Cesc there when Messi is out.

Neymar at CF? I wonder what FootballFan's excuse will be when Neymar doesn't score again? Will he bring up how many fouls he earned? Or maybe #DatLinkUpPlay?

'Feel the Moyes' is the worst chant in football.

It's not 'Feel the Moyes'.

You have been saying this alot and this time I had to correct you. The chant is as follows:

"Come on David Moyes,
Play like Fergie's Boys,
We'll go wild wild wild...we'll go wild wild wild..."

Thanks.

Yep nice timing for us indeed.

We're still only one week's of results away from being alongside City and Chelsea though so we're okay still, just about. Obv we are gonna have to improve ALOT regardless. Last week's loss was the really bad one for us :(

I've been surprised that he's managed to dribble as well in the PL from what we've seen, thought he'd be getting bullied alot more.

Sunderland are crap though so a better team will make life alot tougher for him. All good stuff anyway.

He wasn't a dribbler last season. It's like he added that part to his game this season. He's always been capable of it, but he only did it when necessary. This season he's determined to dribble past players. The Liverpool game for the reserves is when it all started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom