• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Are you still following Roma? You must be enjoying all of this!

Yes. Last season I followed casually since Bradley joined. I bought the channel that shows Serie A in the US and have been watching every Roma game I can. I can't say I'm a die hard fan yet but I'm enjoying the league more as time goes by.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes. Last season I followed casually since Bradley joined. I bought the channel that shows Serie A in the US and have been watching every Roma game I can. I can't say I'm a die hard fan yet but I'm enjoying the league more as time goes by.

They have a lovely team and Rudi Garcia is the fucking boss.
3AQmK.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
This year has been great for a fan in the US. I can watch EPL/Serie A/La Liga on TV and stream the games legally that aren't on TV. I am also watching my local team make MLS history by having the worst record in the league ever.

He wasn't a dribbler last season. It's like he added that part to his game this season. He's always been capable of it, but he only did it when necessary. This season he's determined to dribble past players. The Liverpool game for the reserves is when it all started.
Best thing is he scored twice! Today he did well in his weakest areas.

Gonna be very interesting to see what happens now in terms of how much he is used.

Why does Khedira exist

His defensive contribution is zilch

Should have taken the £40m.

Suen

Not lifelong or anything. I did use Nilmar a lot in my sweat teams in FUT 12 though... so I guess I qualify =)
Great team, would love to see them stay in La Liga for a long time and do well. They had such a great run this season, hope they bounce back.

We're pushing much better now. I just wish we had this pace and energy right from the get go.

Panty's ban sucks. Madrid games are not the same when he's not here.

You rejected 35m bid for him.
He's well and very alive on whatsapp :lol

Best thing is he scored twice! Today he did well in his weakest areas.

Gonna be very interesting to see what happens now in terms of how much he is used.

Should have taken the £40m.
You and Lightning assume Madrid would make decisions that makes sense. Come on guys.

Suen

WHY ISCO!! WHY FUCKING ISCO!!! TAKE OUT BENZ!! ANCELOTTI WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

:lol Benz, :lol Marcelo.

pulga

Banned
Fuck you Ancelotti. Fuck you. You're nothing but Florentino's puppet. There is NO fucking reason why Benzema should be on the field over Isco.

Fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom