• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I'm starting to lose more and more faith in Ancelotti with his line-ups and subs. He's fucking clueless. I can already see how our CL exit will happen. We will meet some big club in the knockout-rounds, we'll be down by a goal or two; Benz will not do shit and instead of replacing him with Morata or Jese we will take out Isco, who will be our best player in that game. It makes sense for Ancelotti.

Suen

Well, I wouldn't say "killing it", but it looks like his confidence is back.

Roma have been pretty lucky tonight, tbh.
I've always believed in Gervinho. I always felt Arsenal had to give him some more time, that he truly deserved it. That he just needed his confidence back.

Lunchbox

Banned
YES MORATA!!!
I had him as one of the starting players you get in fifa ultimate team

I can confirm he is shit. couldn't convert crosses from Raheem sterling and Nathan dyer. sold him on quick sell for 300 coins

ozil with maestro skill is going for 110k btw. he's worth it

pulga

Banned
About time you stupid fuck

Now if only we still had Isco on the field we'd have a lovely Spain U21 frontline but nooooOoOooo

Suen

I had him as one of the starting players you get in fifa ultimate team

I can confirm he is shit. could convert crosses from Raheem sterling and Nathan dyer. sold him on quick sell for 300 coins

ozil with maestro skill is going for 110k btw. he's worth it
Lunchbox pls, good first touches, good passes, decent scoring attempts and has a rather good ability to pick out players in the best spot when countering and that's with quite little first-team experience. Not the top class player everyone wants but one that only gets better and better.

What a half for Totti. 2 goals and created the third with outstanding bit of skill.

Also is 17 for 17 with his passes.

3 goals and 6 assists at the age of 37 , I can not think of any player who has been this good at this age.

Into

Inter are shit

So are Juve for not beating these clowns and being so conservative when playing them, Roma are just destroying them like they started from the bottom, now dey' heer'

Inter are shit

So are Juve for not beating these clowns and being so conservative when playing them, Roma are just destroying them like they started from the bottom, now dey' heer'

I do not think it is Inter are shit, I think that roma are just insane right now. Defensively solid, quality all over the midfield, and an attack spearheaded by Totti.

Everyone has bought into Garcia and they are getting excellent results.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter are shit

Secret agent Isla missed a fucking sitter -_-

Into

I do not think it is Inter are shit, I think that roma are just insane right now. Defensively solid, quality all over the midfield, and an attack spearheaded by Totti.

Everyone has bought into Garcia and they are getting excellent results.

You are probably right, i am not giving Roma the praise they deserve

They do play pretty well, i am loving the fact that Atl Madrid and Roma are playing so well this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom