• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Bale just wished he stayed at Spurs now :looooooooooooool

Man United-GAF, why did you betray us today? Who are we supposed to share our pain with today?

Isco that Ozil replacement Hahahahaha
:lol Lightning don't do this. It's going to come back and bite you in the ass when the same problems he had at Madrid shows up.

Lightning

Banned
At least he won something before commiting careeer suicide!
Talking about suicide? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

:lol Lightning don't do this. It's going to come back and bite you in the ass when the same problems he had at Madrid shows up.
I know but I don't mind banter. And what problems did he have at Madrid? He was your 2nd best player and the king of assists. Something you could do with in your last 2 league games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Madrid

Title race over in October. £86m signing nowhere to be seen. Ancelotti will be sacked soon.

You are probably right, i am not giving Roma the praise they deserve

They do play pretty well, i am loving the fact that Atl Madrid and Roma are playing so well this season

Good quality coaches are worth so much. Simeone did an excellent job with Catania helping them stay up and is clearly getting the best out of his players now with the best team in Madrid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

That gif is the answer. It shows pure joy, better than lol or the likes.

Suen

jupp is free
I fucking wish he was the guy we would get. I was dreaming of it. Jupp leading us to CL glory again but instead we got Ancelotti, that turd.

MORAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

LUNCHBOX LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pulga

Banned
This is why Morata needs to be our starting striker

If Benzema starts next match, some serious questions need to be made on who's really running this team

Suen

Marcelo omg!!! The power of remontada right there!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES THE REMONTADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can not wait for Ancelotti to win the league and CL and all Madrid hail him as the saviour.

Walter M is such a bum, Icardi should have been on from the start. Insigne last year and now Icardi

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahaahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaha. I'm happy now, questions later.

Suen

Meanwhile Barca won in a similar manner against Sevilla..........except that disallowed goal + ref not stopping the game when it was over. Cunts.

Amazing game. Levante played very good but I'm glad we pushed so hard in the second half. Never put Benz anymore. Go with Morata and Jese, have Marceo and Carvejal out there too. Ancelotti is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom