• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It is impressive how Madrid keep going. Sometimes they obviously bribe the referee to get late penalties but today they just wanted it and made it happen themselves.

Arnie

I can't wait to see Morata for Liverpool next season.

Laughing my bean off at El Zhar scoring. Fuck me. There's a player I'd forgotten about.

pulga

Banned
Hahahaha oh the tears the teaaaars

Where is your god now, cunts?

I know Ive just seen mine

Dat Morata and Jese partnership. HNNNGGGG

Win is a win. What matters is that we didn't drop points.

That being said Carlo really needs to drop benzema, he's given him way too many chances. Notice how morota came on and the games pace changed?

:lol massive deflection off dude's ass, acts like he scores an amazing goal.

Always #2.

Except Ronaldo's body hasn't started breaking down from overdosing on growth hormones. Messi used to never get hurt, now he's constantly injured. Ronaldo will be winning Ballon d'Ors into his 30s while Messi will be doing his best impersonation of Samuel Jackson from Unbreakable.

Facism

Gold Member
so i've seen that Jumanji saved utd today.

That lad, eh. How long before he doesn't sign a contract and goes to play for juventus?

Arnie

What are Pongolle and Le Tallec up to? Feels like all that stuff happened in a different life time.

Didn't they start a pancake business off the La Rochelle coast?

I wonder how we're going to get the number 9 to Morata without pissing Aspas off too much.

Who am I kidding, I don't give a fuck about Aspas.

K1LLER7

BV1YuhDIIAAlk3o.jpg

Suen

Talking about suicide? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I know but I don't mind banter. And what problems did he have at Madrid? He was your 2nd best player and the king of assists. Something you could do with in your last 2 league games.
Can't keep up the whole game, inconsistency, scared of shooting. He did attempt to try and shoot more the end of the season and he sure showed he could in our latest CL game but the other two problems didn't disappear. He's already having the same problem in Arse. I don't remember what game it was (maybe the most recent one in EPL) where he did shit in the second half I think. He has a tendency of just disappearing.

Uhh, its my team to support, you fucking sperms-for-brains?

Im talking about everyone else furiously praying and wishing we lost tonight, people who dont even support a team in La Liga and just want to see us lose.

Don't feel special. We do it to many teams.

MPW

Im talking about everyone else furiously praying and wishing we lost tonight, people who dont even support a team in La Liga and just want to see us lose.

especially from man utd fans

madrid gave them 80m pounds for cr7 ... what more do you guys want?

Clegg

Saw the last ten minutes of the Madrid game. Absolute bedlam.

Let me welcome the Madrid Bros to the "Team in decline" club. You'll like it here. We have sandwiches.

Suen

Thank you Ronaldo

You just saved Carlo's ass. I love watching Madrid games these days. They're the La Liga equivalent of Moyes Boys.
<3 I love to troll you with Moyes but truth is that we suffer from the same disease. I wonder if Moyes-Ancelotti has an agreement.

pulga

Banned
especially from man utd fans

madrid gave them 80m pounds for cr7 ... what more do you guys want?

I guess they've gotta get some excitement somewhere, United certainly isnt bringing it. Have they made it out of the bottom half of the table yet?

FootballFan

Yes because everyone here gets very sad when Barca lose.

People want to see the big teams lose, naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom