• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Desperately scrambling to beat an inferior club you would have smashed a few years ago? Seeing your local rivals improving all the time while you're standing still? Inept defending and a sense of jubilation about not fucking things up at the end? I know that feel.

Embrace it.

Accept it.

FootballFan

Remuntada pls.

It don't matter if you lose by an inch or a mile. Losing's losing.

Haha I had a friend who lived by shit quotes from Fast and Furious. Like that one.

I remember asking him after just seeing him out of the blue. "where you going?"

"wherever the wind takes me"

lol

Suen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Barca have among the worst defense in Europe among the top teams, even worse than Madrid! Sure stay happy with Neymar while the best teams will rip you apart. Shit team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Saw the last ten minutes of the Madrid game. Absolute bedlam.

Let me welcome the Madrid Bros to the "Team in decline" club. You'll like it here. We have sandwiches.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

United don't go shit on us NOW

WE'RE FINALLY BACK

ibbNZw6zwCYz3I.gif

Yurt pls

It's another table cloth. Not Inter.
Slightly better.
3AQmK.gif

But still dangerously close to merda territory.

pulga

Banned
Desperately scrambling to beat an inferior club you would have smashed a few years ago? Seeing your local rivals improving all the time while you're standing still? Inept defending and a sense of jubilation about not fucking things up at the end? I know that feel.

Embrace it.

Accept it.

Said just as Valladolid puts one past Barcelona lolololol

sneaky77

Remuntada pls.

Haha I had a friend who lived by shit quotes from Fast and Furious. Like that one.

I remember asking him after just seeing him out of the blue. "where you going?"

"wherever the wind takes me"

lol

the last thing a friend of mine told one of his exgf's was "see you on the flipside"

Let me welcome the Madrid Bros to the "Team in decline" club. You'll like it here. We have sandwiches.

Madrid haven't been at the top for ages. They're doing what they've been doing for a while now.

Embrace it.

Accept it.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Join us and Milan.

Suen

Let's accept his invitation. Ancelotti will keep bringing out Benz, Arbeloa, Cuntrao and Khedira. Let's face our destiny together with United-GAF. Our time is over.

Alexis :lol

Gervinho is back to being shit.

I am sure when Kobe was growing up in Italy Milan were winning everything, so that is why he is a Milan fan and subsequently became a Barca fan because I think i read he liked Rijkaard as a Milan player.

Suen

I do have to admit that I enjoy seeing this Barca side much more. Less tiki-taka shit, more aggressive play. When Barca play aggressive they really do play very beautiful football and just shows the quality they have there (aside from defense). Amazing team, Martino has been a good change.

#MartinoLegend

FootballFan

I do have to admit that I enjoy seeing this Barca side much more. Less tiki-taka shit, more aggressive play. When Barca play aggressive they really do play very beautiful football and just shows the quality they have there (aside from defense). Amazing team, Martino has been a good change.

#MartinoLegend

I agree, it's more meaningful tiki taka, a point to it other than just keeping it for 90% of the time.

BUT

The defending for both our teams(Barca and Madrid) is so bad that we can only pray to reach semi finals in the CL.

edit
see that..just let them get into the box like nothing.

3-0 up and in control and you are on a yellow card already so why dont you just slide in when the player is in a non threatening position.

Edit: I am actually clapping in my room by myself to Totti going off.

Hixx

I wish we'd kept Sessegnon because watching him and Giaky play in the same team would give me some serious boners

Also I genuinely felt embarrassed for Chris Foy today when he booked Gardner. He literally let Man United talk him into it.

Arnie

today was a good day, I'm buying some strawberry milk to celebrate, where are my shoes

iW0jzGLCXt86Y.gif

I wish we'd kept Sessegnon because watching him and Giaky play in the same team would give me some serious boners

Also I genuinely felt embarrassed for Chris Foy today when he booked Gardner. He literally let Man United talk him into it.
The ball hit him from about a metre away, too.

Fucking balsamic decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom