• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Neymar, making bad teams look bad.

Y u hating.

You're being like the confederations cup people.

"he will flop"

First match "lols japan"
Second match "lol won't score vs Mexic..oh.."
Third match "lol now he plays Italy, let's see ho..oh shit what a free kick"
Final "lol let's see how he does vs champions Spai...wow what a goal"

NEYMARRR

Alexis is the man, could easily have gone for the hat trick there. <3

Y u hating.

"he will flop"

First match "lols japan"

NEYMARRR

Confed Cup is a glorified friendly tournament. You know that. Neymar will be terrible when it counts at the World Cup
, like Messi was.

Y u hating.

"he will flop"

First match "lols japan"

NEYMARRR

Alexis is the man, could easily have gone for the hat trick there. <3

don't respond to idiots bro

Razor554

Neymaaaar! Alexis was really unselfish there, remind me of Alves last season when he passed to Messi inside the box while he could have scored himself.

@Liverpool fans, how would you feel about doing a Rooney and offering Suarez ridiculously disproportionate wages to tempt him to stay?

His presence makes our chances of having a good season about 700% more likely

It's just odd. Born and raised there, played for Belgium club teams. Only left two years ago, but refuses?

It's because he wants to focus on club football before playing international football. He wants to become a regular starter and then he will decide which national team to play for. The rumor was that he had always preferred playing for Albania because his father wanted him to play for Albania. In Albania, they're going crazy and have a campaign to get Adnan to play for them. On a tv show, the Albanian manager? said that all rumors were false. He said he spoke to Adnan's father 8 months ago and his father made it clear that he had no intention to play for Albania.

So that means he will play for Belgium or that he really is only focusing on club football and is yet to make a decision on which country he will represent.

On the United website they asked him about International football and he once again said that his only focus is club football right now.

The guy is clearly ahead of the curve and realised international football is terrible 90% of the time.

Speaking of which, these upcoming international games should actually be good since these are the last group games and will determine who goes to the world cup. Should be lots of tension and drama.

bobito

Banned
Speaking of which, these upcoming international games should actually be good since these are the last group games and will determine who goes to the world cup. Should be lots of tension and drama.

I hope England go out. England need to miss a couple major tournaments before people accept drastic change is needed.

No point supporting the team until this happens. I have lots of love for well run British sporting teams, but the mixture of incompetence and arrogance is too great when it comes to the mens team.

Finally. Fuck those breaks.

Coming at a decent time for us. Johnson should be fit afterwards, and it'll put us 2 weeks closer to Coutinho's return. That's assuming that nobody else gets injured though, of course.

Are Uruguay looking likely to miss out on the World Cup?

Scum

Fingers crossed for an England meltdown. It will be glorious!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I genuinely don't think England will make it to the World Cup. The only two teams we have beaten in this campaign are Moldova and San Marino. We're beyond shit and the sooner we throw out Gerrard, Lampard, Cole and all the other old twats, the better. If we make it to Brazil we will be embarrassed by anybody half-decent anyway.

Finally. Fuck those breaks.
But then the breaks will be even worse because it will just be for friendlies. Well there's also still the WCQ playoffs in November. You should know that since Sweden will likely be playing in them.

I hope England go out. England need to miss a couple major tournaments before people accept drastic change is needed.
Well if England doesn't beat both Montenegro and Poland there's a good chance they might be going to the playoff where they can draw the likes of France.

Are Uruguay looking likely to miss out on the World Cup?
There's a chance. But they'll probably make it at this point IMO.

noal

Banned
You know what the trouble is; England probably will qualify for the world cup and that will mask all the problems.

We have absolutely no chance of winning in Brazil: so why not use it as a tournament to bed in the young players?

Gerrard/ Lampard?

Sorry, fuck them off, there is no advantage to playing them in Brazil. Plan for the future, Woy.

NekoFever

BV2EaNRIIAAsOJV.jpg:large

LOL BBC

Razor554

"Tata Martino is the first coach in history (all teams) to win his first 8 Spanish league games."

Breaking records already. #legend

K1LLER7

BBC commentator: "Quite a few empty seats at the Etihad".

DC get to work =P

Joe Hart is shite. Remember when he was one of the top 5 in the world...lol.

it's international break next week?

i would rather watch Fulham v Stoke on an infinite loop.

Don't be sad just because Russia is going to take care of business and send your precious Portucunts to the playoff. Must be humbling knowing that your hopes lie in the mighty Luxembourg and Azerbaijan.

"Tata Martino is the first coach in history (all teams) to win his first 8 Spanish league games."

Breaking records already. #legend

I like the way he coaches as he isn't afraid to bench players. Still, anyone can coach that team. The team has played the same since it's youth days and most of the players grew up playing together.

bobito

Banned
I should have prefaced my comment as regarding the current french team which has four Newcastle players as regulars in it's squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom