• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Yeah he's in the last season of his contract in the game. If you buy him right off the bat he's super cheap. Did you scout him first? That usually gives you a good view of how much you should pay for a player. Well you are playing with Man City. Maybe you had to pay a shit ton for him. I brought him to Arsenal. Still feel like 5m is too much.

bud

TZnlWgsl.jpg

Best £5m ever.

... carey mulligan?!

dc89

Yeah he's in the last season of his contract in the game. If you buy him right off the bat he's super cheap. Did you scout him first? That usually gives you a good view of how much you should pay for a player. Well you are playing with Man City. Maybe you had to pay a shit ton for him. I brought him to Arsenal. Still feel like 5m is too much.

I made a huge mistake.

omgkitty

I made a huge mistake.

Yeah I was having issues paying for players in FIFA 14 until I started fucking with it. Pretty much you just need to scout the player you want to sign to get a good idea of how much they're worth and then inquire about them. Then offer what the recommended price by your scout is. Dortmund wanted like 45m for Gundogan, and I offered 20m and they accepted. It's kind of wonky.

Suen

Man that hong kong thread with the girl beating her bf on the street lol. Pathetic, and he doesn't even get up or walk away but just sits there taking all of it crying.

Meier

Silva had more key passes than all of Everton's squad in the game the other day. We are definitely more dangerous with him on the pitch.

I'm very curious about what will happen with Dzeko in January. I wouldn't be surprised if he asks for a transfer. Negredo is far better suited for the way Pellegrini wants to play and we've looked much better with him in the team. I can see Dzeko getting moved back into a sub role primarily and he obviously is not a fan of that.

Man that hong kong thread with the girl beating her bf on the street lol. Pathetic, and he doesn't even get up or walk away but just sits there taking all of it crying.

Watch the (unrelated) video that is linked to as Episode 2 from the same uploader. This girl just absolutely RIPS a guy for a minute straight and treats him like a servant then he blasts her and storms away. Guy at another table gives him a Chow-Yun Fat thumbs up.

Suen

Give it 2 seasons and Messi will be linked with Blackburn. Then he'll move to some Argentinian club and wither out, while Adnan continuously wins Balon D'ors over Neymar.

Its a vicious cycle.
Expecting FF to come and tell us Messi's glorious history, Neymar's future glory and DDG joining Barca with Adnan lol.

Suen

Silva had more key passes than all of Everton's squad in the game the other day. We are definitely more dangerous with him on the pitch.

I'm very curious about what will happen with Dzeko in January. I wouldn't be surprised if he asks for a transfer. Negredo is far better suited for the way Pellegrini wants to play and we've looked much better with him in the team. I can see Dzeko getting moved back into a sub role primarily and he obviously is not a fan of that.

Watch the (unrelated) video that is linked to as Episode 2 from the same uploader. This girl just absolutely RIPS a guy for a minute straight and treats him like a servant then he blasts her and storms away. Guy at another table gives him a Chow-Yun Fat thumbs up.
That sounds amazing, will have to watch it when I get home, thanks!

Manager

I'm very curious about what will happen with Dzeko in January. I wouldn't be surprised if he asks for a transfer. Negredo is far better suited for the way Pellegrini wants to play and we've looked much better with him in the team. I can see Dzeko getting moved back into a sub role primarily and he obviously is not a fan of that..

I've been thinking about that too. Negredo seems to do everything Dzeko does better, think it would be the same under Mancini so it's not all Pellegrini's tactics. Jovetic is obviously not gonna be sold and with Aguero, all three of them are capable of playing central striker role as well as supporting striker. Dzeko is the only one who isn't good as supporting striker and I don't think City need 4 strikers, when Silva and Nasri can play SS too.

Plus, let's not forget Dzeko's high wages and the fact that Txiki & the crew wants to heavily lower the wage bill. His contract has also 18 months left I believe. The bad part is that Dzeko obviously still is a good player and will be a great buy for whoever buys him and if that's in PL, he'll be a threat towards City.

In general, next summer will be very promising for City. Lescott, Barry contract ended and a lot of wages cut, with Dzeko probably leaving. Unless Aguero wants to leave, strikers are sorted. Midfield is sorted. Looking forward to the future and what Pellegrini and Txiki can come up with.

I've been thinking about that too. Negredo seems to do everything Dzeko does better, think it would be the same under Mancini so it's not all Pellegrini's tactics. Jovetic is obviously not gonna be sold and with Aguero, all three of them are capable of playing central striker role as well as supporting striker. Dzeko is the only one who isn't good as supporting striker.

Plus, let's not forget Dzeko's high wages and the fact that Txiki & the crew wants to heavily lower the wage bill. His contract has also 18 months left I believe. The bad part is that Dzeko obviously still is a good player and will be a great buy for whoever buys him and if that's in PL, he'll be a threat towards City.

In general, next summer will be very promising for City. Lescott, Barry contract ended and a lot of wages cut, with Dzeko probably leaving. Unless Aguero wants to leave, strikers are sorted. Midfield is sorted. Looking forward to the future and what Pellegrini and Txiki can come up with.

Dzeko will move to Dortmund to replace Lewandowski

Manager

Dzeko will move to Dortmund to replace Lewandowski

It would be perfect for everyone. Dzeko would get the faith he heavily need, Dortmund isn't PL rival and they would get a good replacement for Lewandowski.

btw, did you see that article after the Aston Villa game on one of the bigger newspapers? Heavily hinted that Pellegrini went mental when Dzeko kept reacting after his misses like Dzeko always does. He looks as if the world is ending when he miss a chance, just short of crying, while Negredo and Aguero just jumps up and goes on with it. I think that's the spirit Pellegrini wants to get in, that you never give up, just keep on trying. Don't overthink misses. With Pellegrini's tactics, there will be plenty of chances, just get on with it.

Dzeko is such a big confidence player, very high highs and very low lows. He has apparently scored much more goals away than home, so it might be because of the pressure from the home fans...

Meier

It would be perfect for everyone. Dzeko would get the faith he heavily need, Dortmund isn't PL rival and they would get a good replacement for Lewandowski.

btw, did you see that article after the Aston Villa game on one of the bigger newspapers? Heavily hinted that Pellegrini went mental when Dzeko kept reacting after his misses like Dzeko always does. He looks as if the world is ending when he miss a chance, just short of crying, while Negredo and Aguero just jumps up and goes on with it. I think that's the spirit Pellegrini wants to get in, that you never give up, just keep on trying. Don't overthink misses. With Pellegrini's tactics, there will be plenty of chances, just get on with it.

Dzeko is such a big confidence player, very high highs and very low lows. He has apparently scored much more goals away than home, so it might be because of the pressure from the home fans...

Dzeko really should go to Dortmund. He was so good in Germany and they'll be in desperate need of a true CF. Perfect fit. Should have happened this summer to be honest.

I did not see the article but it doesn't surprise me. He is just a guy who when he is on, is almost unbeatable but when he's off, you can see it just weighs on him heavily and he isn't the same player. I love his hold-up play and he can be a very dangerous passer, so I think most any team would be lucky to have him, but he needs the right situation to really excel, and it's clear that this isn't it, especially with his direct competition playing better.

Yeesh

The crying wasn't doing him any favours, there was too much sense in the filmer and 'background'

Surprised he didn't even react

The first bits looked like a bit from a comedy

The reply though, truly thumbs up

yeesh

Suen

Yeesh

The crying wasn't doing him any favours, there was too much sense in the filmer and 'background'

Surprised he didn't even react

The first bits looked like a bit from a comedy

The reply though, truly thumbs up

yeesh
These two together with that woman who stabbed her bf for saying another woman's name in his sleep and then proceeded to sleep with the corpse makes me wonder what else there is out there among the Chinese ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom