• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

That's, like, the less offensive chant of its kind. The intresting thing is that the boss of Milan's ultras said that they (the ultras) knew exactly what they were doing and knew what the punishment would be. It's developing into a form of protest.

They should start protesting against Allegri and the management. Too bad they're too stupid to notice the real problems with the club.

That's, like, the less offensive chant of its kind.
Bingo. That's why it's such a fucked up ban. A worse chant? Sure, go ahead, it's the right thing to do and certain morons should never get inside a stadium. But that one? Fuck no, it's a chant that has been sung in the past decades, and now it has become "territorial discrimination".

The intresting thing is that the boss of Milan's ultras said that they (the ultras) knew exactly what they were doing and knew what the punishment would be. It's developing into a form of protest.
True, they want (and apparently they're getting to that point) to have every Serie A curva singing the same chants, just to see if they're going to close every stadium after the usual (well, once) chants. And Napoli fans doing the same exact thing says a lot.
They should start protesting against Allegri and the management. Too bad they're too stupid to notice the real problems with the club.
Galliani will just give them a few thousands seasonal tickets if they try to say something about Milan and they'll gladly shut up.

Didn't MS turn down Heavy Rain? I remember reading that I think.

But yeah, Cage's games aren't my cuppa at all (story focused game with a pants story) but I would rather different types of games are made.

Speaking of which, I am so hot for The Order. That, Infamous and whatever SSM and ND are working on means I will probs get a PS4 early next year.

I read that too.

It's really nice to see the weird quirky games Sony approve, many of them end up being genuinely good. Kind of like Flow when it first came out, because of it Flower and Journey got made. Tokyo Jungle, Unfinished Swan, I could be here all day!

Microsoft still do that from time to time but most of their investments seem to come with the least risk. A Remedy game or something from Epic.

Peco

Galliani will just give them a few thousands seasonal tickets if they try to say something about Milan and they'll gladly shut up.

I remember the Galliani interview after the PSV game: they were expressing the rightful concern about the signing of Matri and Golden Tie basically said that he doesn't give a shit about what the Curva Sud think. I don't even know why they're protesting for this territorial shit in the first place. The whole situation stinks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's Luci's birthday too, pls understand FIGC.

203SRRF.gif

LOOOOOOOL link pls

edit: too much begging in one post

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evra “Someone with Pogba’s talent and personality are rare things, he was a boy who was respected by the older players like Giggs and Scholes.”

“Even if he did not make an impression on the Coach, he made an impression on his teammates.”

“It was a huge loss for us.”

BPI-MancUnitvWestBromAlbi-enls.jpg

tumblr_mucreuJNvA1s8z5rho3_400.gif

I remember the Galliani interview after the PSV game: they were expressing the rightful concern about the signing of Matri and Golden Tie basically said that he doesn't give a shit about what the Curva Sud think. I don't even know why they're protesting for this territorial shit in the first place. The whole situation stinks.
Yeah, the whole Curva Sud thing hasn't always been clear, it's pretty shady under a lot of aspects. And the relationship with Galliani and the management seems to be much more "easier" now (if they try to complain a bunch of tickets are on their way, otherwise nobody really cares about the other) unlike a few years ago, when there was the Fossa dei Leoni.
It's Luci's birthday too, pls understand FIGC.
Yurt knows what's up.

FootballFan

Me neither. I kinda like they're packing in loads of earlier gen 'mon.

They are?! I haven't read up anything on it lol. That is awesome though.

I am going all blue, blue 2ds, Pokemon X(blue), blue carry case. Come on the blues. Chelsea4lyfe.

:O We need to get a definitive list of who is getting it and what version.

X/Y Bros

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - X
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Oxx - X
brokenbeans - Y
SubtleClouds - X
Meier - Y
Linius - X
ElTopo - Y
Dc89 - X
Clegg - X
Arkon - X
LTWheels - X
Spidye
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
Pulga - X
Noirulus
SpanishWrath

Some of you on this list aren't probably getting it anymore, let me know. :)

Kiraly

What are the issues with the new Pokemon game? I haven't read any impressions. I have been on complete black-out for the game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lukaku on Juve's interest:"I'm certainly flattered, but my objective is to do well at Everton to prove to Mourinho he made a mistake"

Maybe I should play Dark Souls at some point

You missed out on the online fun, sorry.

@K7: March 11-14!

Timurid

Clegg, did they release any gameplay footage? I can't find anything!

Yurt

NOT YET

http://www.twinfinite.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Dark-Souls-2-Logo1.jpg[IMG]

[img]http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/06/The-Witcher-3-wild-hunt-3.jpg[img]

But yeah after that, gaming is definitely dead.[/QUOTE]
What's that last game you quoted?

Salvadora

What are the issues with the new Pokemon game? I haven't read any impressions. I have been on complete black-out for the game.
Lack of new Pokemon (relative to past generations), lack of post-game (reportedly), 2/3 of the final starter evolutions have really bad designs along with other new Pokemon which sticks out as a sore thumb because there are so few.

I'm also not really sold on 'mega-Pokemon', especially with the designs for the majority of them leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth as they feel forced.

LTWheels

Wind Waker HD is pretty darn amazing. You wouldn't think that it's a game from 10 years ago. Feels more fresh and modern than Skyward Sword with it's endless, repeating tutorialisation and slow start.

Looks so good in HD. It does not look like the standard HD ports where the models still look low poly and the textures look weird in their sharpness.

The first 3d Zelda that I've completed. Normally I get worn out on which results in me taking a break and never returning to the game.

L1NETT

Yurt it's from the latest gi ,twas their cover story

And gaming dies when cd project stop. Wither 3 and cyberpunk. Unf. Some good games next year mind, but this autumn looks well dull.

FootballFan

X/Y haters

Zabojnik - CoD Modern Warfare 4 lyfe
Yurt - Angry Birds4lyfe

Surprise surprise, so far it's the JuveBros. Go play your indie games like FIFA 10 and Bioshock Infinite.

Elchele

X/Y haters

Zabojnik - CoD Modern Warfare 4 lyfe
Yurt - Angry Birds4lyfe

Surprise surprise, so far it's the JuveBros. Go play your indie games like FIFA 10 and Bioshock Infinite.

I don't like the 3D graphics BS. Pokemon games should keep the beautiful pixel art.
Fuck Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom