• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I got a wasp flying around.

Think it went inside one of my jumpers hung up.

Attacked it (the jumper) with my small bin/trash-can.

Now I can't find the body. Fuck.

Imagine a wasp crawling up your anus, you know it's going up and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm talking about this:

pokemon-x-95403057397462712840570528087420.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This can't be real?

K1LLER7

Imagine a wasp crawling up your anus, you know it's going up and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.
It'll be on it's way out in the morning.

Killer7 used "flush"....

It was super effective!

Wasp fainted. Killer7 wins the battle and obtains 0 gil(?)

Meier

Boardwalk Empire s3 is just an absolute colossal bore. I HATE the story line with Slater and Mrs. Thompson. I want to watch s4 but getting through 3 has been an awful slog that has taken so long and I'm only on episode 6. Nucky has done nothing of interest and is completely powerless right now.. it really offers nothing to keep you coming back.

pulga

Banned
Fuck guys, Ive still to receive my Juventus membership card, and tickets go on sale for the Madrid match on the 21st :( getting positively nervous now

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck guys, Ive still to receive my Juventus membership card, and tickets go on sale for the Madrid match on the 21st :( getting positively nervous now

Oh don't worry, you'll find tickets in the black market.

Boardwalk Empire s3 is just an absolute colossal bore. I HATE the story line with Slater and Mrs. Thompson. I want to watch s4 but getting through 3 has been an awful slog that has taken so long and I'm only on episode 6. Nucky has done nothing of interest and is completely powerless right now.. it really offers nothing to keep you coming back.

I can't get through episode one.

I tried three fucking times

Koko

Banned

Keep watching you'll not regret it.

Meier

I can't get through episode one.

I tried three fucking times

Of Season 3 or the show in general? I watched the first few of s3 as they aired and have had the remaining episodes on my DVR since. It's just so fucking uninteresting.. ugh. I keep hearing the last few episodes make it worthwhile, but I swear, getting there has been the biggest chore of my TV watching life.

Outside and around Juve Stadium?

Exactly, but be prepared to pay more than usual (those are the last tickets + it's a really big match with a really big opponent).
Of Season 3 or the show in general? I watched the first few of s3 as they aired and have had the remaining episodes on my DVR since. It's just so fucking uninteresting.. ugh. I keep hearing the last few episodes make it worthwhile, but I swear, getting there has been the biggest chore of my TV watching life.
The last few episode are really good, I can't say anything more because I saw them in Spring, but as far as I remember they were much better than the first few episodes.
I have the first two episodes of the fourth season ready to watch, but The Shield keeps getting more and more interesting. And I'm at the beginning of the third season.

Timurid

I stopped watching that show in s2.

pulga

Banned
Exactly, but be prepared to pay more than usual (those are the last tickets + it's a really big match with a really big opponent).

My other option was to fly to Madrid, as those fucks actually delivered my membership card pretty quick, but as expensive as airline tickets are right now might as well just overpay the black market and head to Torino.

I'm pretty sure it would've happened regardless in this case, being a common cause for the ultras. Something similar happened when FIGC introduced 'la tessera del tifoso' a few years back.

On the official page. Store -> Pledge. The "Digital Scout" package for is all you really need. For 30$ you get the full game, the basic ship Aurora, access to alpha, beta and the various modules (like the current hangar one) they'll release during the development.

Says that Digital Scout does not come with Beta or Alpha access. Does that mean I'd be stuck with nothing but Hangar access for over a year?

Also, what's the use of insurance? Do you lose your ship if it gets destroyed when uninsured?

My other option was to fly to Madrid, as those fucks actually delivered my membership card pretty quick, but as expensive as airline tickets are right now might as well just overpay the black market and head to Torino.
That might be cheaper, if you grab a Ryan Air ticket. I really wouldn't suggest to go to Torino and hope to find a ticket there, I'm pretty sure prices could go up a lot, like a few hundreds of euros.

Meier

I have the first two episodes of the fourth season ready to watch, but The Shield keeps getting more and more interesting. And I'm at the beginning of the third season.

Stick with The Shield. It's amazing.. Boardwalk Empire doesn't hold a candle, even when at it's best.

dc89

Loved your idea of a Pokemon with Wind Waker engine. Mind-blowing!

Could you imagine it. Hnnng. Pulga, Hnnng with us brother.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This can't be real?

-.-

But what if it's
toight

I didn't think of this.

It'll be on it's way out in the morning.

Killer7 used "flush"....

It was super effective!

Wasp fainted. Killer7 wins the battle and obtains 0 gil(?)

I know you're hyped for Pokemon, we all are, but c'mon!

Well. You could have been storing up a huge whopper of a turd for such emergency situations.

:lol

Elchele

Should I buy the PS4 here in Argentina for 700$USD and get it on launch (Nov 29). Or wait until somebody comes from USA (between Dic - Feb) and just pay 400$USD + 100$USD for extra luggage?

:(

pulga

Banned
That might be cheaper, if you grab a Ryan Air ticket. I really wouldn't suggest to go to Torino and hope to find a ticket there, I'm pretty sure prices could go up a lot, like a few hundreds of euros.

Well airline tickets, even Ryan Air, are no less than 200 euros as of now!
Or you can buy a ticket through reliable (blackmarket) websites :p

Women and Borini.

/DEAD

WHERE

Pl
ease Me

Stick with The Shield. It's amazing.. Boardwalk Empire doesn't hold a candle, even when at it's best.

I know, after reading people praising The Shield and The Wire on Gaf I decided to just keep watching both even if the first few episodes weren't as good as I thought. I watched The Wire in July-August, and started The Shield in September.

Best decisions I made this year, probably. And way, way better than Boardwalk Empire.
Well airline tickets, even Ryan Air, are no less than 200 euros as of now!
Huh.

Didn't know that, from what I saw a few weeks back they weren't that expansive.

dc89

Found a WiiU screenshot thread and I now know how to post my screenshots in glorious HD.

Wind Waker HD incoming...
when I get the time to play it

I'm jealous of how much free time some of you guys have. I might just cancel my PS-Quadruple (Chad Warden shout out) pre-order because I doubt I'll have more than two hours a week to play the thing

bud

Should I buy the PS4 here in Argentina for 700$USD and get it on launch (Nov 29). Or wait until somebody comes from USA (between Dic - Feb) and just pay 400$USD + 100$USD for extra luggage?

:(

there isn't a single must-have launch title for me, so i'd just wait and save myself $200.

resogun looks super cool, though.

Slizz

I've decided to not get a console at launch and just let it play out. Still probably gonna pick up a PS4 eventually.

Elchele

there isn't a must-have single launch title for me, so i'd just wait and save myself $200.

resogun looks super cool, though.

Yeah, I mean the biggest problem is I want to have a console. I've been without a console since March, and I want to play dat FIFA 14 and Knack (and Watch Dogs, yep) :(

Just discovered resogun. Gooood.

Zabojnik

Says that Digital Scout does not come with Beta or Alpha access. Does that mean I'd be stuck with nothing but Hangar access for over a year?

Also, what's the use of insurance? Do you lose your ship if it gets destroyed when uninsured?

My bad, Digital Mercenary for 40$ has all the goodies. Yeah, insurance works just like in the real world. You get a couple of months of basic (hull) insurance when you buy a ship (or pledge package with a ship), after that you'll need to extend it / pay for it in the game. It's not a big deal. Insuring all your equipment / cargo will cost you a little more, but insurance isn't supposed to be a big money sink in the game. Don't worry about it.

If you haven't already, read the OP in this thread.

Clegg

Watching Homeland is akin to having nails hammered into your cranium. It hurts that much.

They should've killed Brody off at the end of S1 like they originally they planned. Half of their problems would be solved if they'd done this.

I've decided to not get a console at launch and just let it play out. Still probably gonna pick up a PS4 eventually.

Me too, all the game releasing anytime close to launch (that are also not coming to pc) looks average to shit so far. Am considering buying a PS4 controller for pc though when it comes out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Watching Homeland is akin to having nails hammered into your cranium. It hurts that much.

They should've killed Brody off at the end of S1 like they originally they planned. Half of their problems would be solved if they'd done this.
I'm enjoying the new season so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom