• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

X/Y haters

Zabojnik - CoD Modern Warfare 4 lyfe
Yurt - Angry Birds4lyfe

Surprise surprise, so far it's the JuveBros. Go play your indie games like FIFA 10 and Bioshock Infinite.

Yurt is a Demon/Dark Souls connoisseur, I pledged over 200$ for Star Citizen. You can stick your oh so hip and alternative Porkemon where the sun don't shine, mister.

Clegg

Clegg, did they release any gameplay footage? I can't find anything.

But yeah after that, gaming is definitely dead.
Game Informer has a big blowout piece on the game. Just reading through the stuff has really piqued my interest.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus ultras have joined Milan and Inter with their invitation to break the rules, forcing the closure of all stadiums.

The plan from the various different groups of ultras is for all of the clubs to receive a ban simultaneously, so that an entire weekend of games will be played behind closed doors.

Oh fuck me
KuGsj.gif

Linius

Pokémon X for lyfe yolo swag #hashtag

Anyways, I have an exam on monday so I have to be carefull with Pokémon this weekend. Good thing I won't get it earlier than saturday :lol

Juve and Inturd fans have been pretty awesome about the stadium closing thing. Strange to see everyone acknowledge that we got fucked by the Lega, I guess it's easier to get our back when we fucking suck.

Hornet and 300i. I might get another one before release, but none of the big ones. I rather get them in the game, "working" my ass off. Got the SC mouse pad and I'm also a subscriber. I'm probably well over 200$ now, actually. #YOLO

Dat Shinji Mikami.

Where can I find a list of available ships and prices? Looks interesting enough.

pulga

Banned
They are?! I haven't read up anything on it lol. That is awesome though.

I am going all blue, blue 2ds, Pokemon X(blue), blue carry case. Come on the blues. Chelsea4lyfe.

X/Y Bros

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - X
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Oxx - X
brokenbeans - Y
SubtleClouds - X
Meier - Y
Linius - X
ElTopo - Y
Dc89 - X
Clegg - X
Spidye
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
Pulga - Y
Noirulus
SpanishWrath

Some of you on this list aren't probably getting it anymore, let me know. :)

Change me to X, I want a fucking Black Charizard :lol

arkon

They are?! I haven't read up anything on it lol. That is awesome though.

I am going all blue, blue 2ds, Pokemon X(blue), blue carry case. Come on the blues. Chelsea4lyfe.

Some of you on this list aren't probably getting it anymore, let me know. :)

Getting Pokemon X. Probably not day one though. Still need to pick up a 3ds or 2ds.

The Prologue was good. The rest? Meh.

Oh fuck me
KuGsj.gif
That's great.

Now that I think about it, it's the first time in almost 24 years that I see so many people from different sides in Italy group and try to get something done. Not for politics, not for our fundamental rights, not for things somehow important. Just for the right to say something bad about another city inside a stadium.

We truly are a fucked up country.

Linius

We have a huge Pokémon community in this thread. Good stuff guys. Still in doubt if I'm going to frequent the Pokémon OT. I bet there will be so much posts there the first few weeks that it's impossible to keep up with that thread.

Linius

I'm talking about this:

pokemon-x-95403057397462712840570528087420.jpg

Machinima_topgaming-DIRECTOR_REALM_LetsPlayPokemonFireRedEp1_IJEVIN_HD_YouTube_758-461.jpg

I was going to buy a 2DS, but after seeing what they did to Pokemon games: No thanks.

So for the first time in like ever Nintendo dares to evolve the game visually and you don't like? The irony. Maybe that's why Ninty is afraid to freshen up their games :p

Salvadora

I'm talking about this:

pokemon-x-95403057397462712840570528087420.jpg

Machinima_topgaming-DIRECTOR_REALM_LetsPlayPokemonFireRedEp1_IJEVIN_HD_YouTube_758-461.jpg

I was going to buy a 2DS, but after seeing what they did to Pokemon games: No thanks.
Eh, lets not pretend that the most recent 2D Pokemon games have been lookers.

Generally the graphics have been very impressive, much more than I thought they would be.

Salvadora

That's where I heard it.

They spent more time talking about turtles than they did Liverpool.

Barry Glendenning needs a slap.
Yeah this sort of does my head in a wee bit.

I get that they're covering huge amounts of football, but a quick 30 seconds on a match (especially for the big clubs) feels quite anticlimactic and a tad pointless.

Zabojnik

Juve and Inturd fans have been pretty awesome about the stadium closing thing. Strange to see everyone acknowledge that we got fucked by the Lega, I guess it's easier to get our back when we fucking suck.

I'm pretty sure it would've happened regardless in this case, being a common cause for the ultras. Something similar happened when FIGC introduced 'la tessera del tifoso' a few years back.

Where can I find a list of available ships and prices? Looks interesting enough.

On the official page. Store -> Pledge. The "Digital Scout" package for is all you really need. For 30$ you get the full game, the basic ship Aurora, access to alpha, beta and the various modules (like the current hangar one) they'll release during the development.

FootballFan

Honestly Jupp, I'm not the biggest fan of the new 3d look either but I'll leave my thoughts about it after I try it out.

Getting Pokemon X. Probably not day one though. Still need to pick up a 3ds or 2ds.

Join the 2DS bros.

How much less are 2DS' there?

Over here you can literally buy two 2DS' for the price of one 3DSXL. Easy choice for me, especially since I give no shits about 3D gimmick.

arkon

Honestly Jupp, I'm not the biggest fan of the new 3d look either but I'll leave my thoughts about it after I try it out.

Join the 2DS bros.

How much less are 2DS' there?

Over here you can literally buy two 2DS' for the price of one 3DSXL. Easy choice for me, especially since I give no shits about 3D gimmick.

Quick look on amazon UK shows 2ds at £109.99 and 3ds XL at £164.99

Elchele

So for the first time in like ever Nintendo dares to evolve the game visually and you don't like? The irony. Maybe that's why Ninty is afraid to freshen up their games :p

They can evolve the game visually in 2D, they could've done something like Zelda Four Swords Adventures:

zelda4swords03.jpg

or any of the new 2D we're getting as download/indie games.

K1LLER7

How the fuck do mice get upstairs?

Just saw one in my bedroom and it run under my bed.

-_-
I got a wasp flying around.

Think it went inside one of my jumpers hung up.

Attacked it (the jumper) with my small bin/trash-can.

Now I can't find the body. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom