• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Yes, great avatar Hixx. Only a few more weeks :D

Some how I completely got back in form at FIFA 13 seasons. Where I usually screw up and lose 2-1 because of dumb luck and not finishing my chances I'm on a seven win streak now. Aced the sixth division and doing the same with division five now. Hopefully this means I can get back to third division in time. Currently on 91W - 41D - 100L. I don't need FIFA 14.

Blablurn

qqs44lo.png

I've been so busy, haven't been able to post.

But I have been watching.

Waiting.

Patiently.

Uni is amazing, so many hot girls I'm starting to get nosebleeds

Fabio was speaking to ESPN in Brazil and said "I don't know, man. I think the time has come and maybe in the next window or even next season, I think I might leave. There are good possibilities."
"I'm looking for other clubs. There's nothing certain, we'll leave it for later".
"I want to be happy, man. I want to play, I want to be happy, I want to be close to my family. I may go back to Brazil, or maybe not, I'm checking with my manager to see what is the best for me."
"The affection I have for Fluminense is very big, for sure. I played there for seven years, and certainly if I have to go back to Fluminense I'm going with great pride because I have a special affection for them."

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/fabio-explains-he-s-looking-for-a-new-club-and-could-leave-manche?xg_source=activity

there should be a thread just so that people recommend new shows to watch/marathon. It seems like every other day there is a new thread for TV show recommendations.

So I'm guessing Real Madrid bought a house for the parents and all, for the kid to join. Or were they already living in Spain?

From what I read he was living in Japan.

I am sure they bought a house, but they also must have found them employment. That is the only way they could of got past FIFA's rules and EU laws on children under 16 working.

Seeing as Hachim Montour was the most expensive 14 year old at 500,000 euros. This deal must be somewhere approaching that level for a 9 year old.

Linius

John Troost on the cover, love that guy :lol

He's the dancing mental coach. He's currently working at Anderlecht, a Champions League playing side nonetheless.

ibvJpIR2lGZQ2M.gif

Clegg

Bakkali is Adnan's replacement.

Btw I don't think Hernandez is too happy with the amount of opportunities he has gotten over the last 12 months. We could be seeingba rather large clear out next summer and some of those players could be ones we'd much rather have stay.

Wes

venison crêpe
I would just like to take this moment to say what the flaming hell just happened at Cardiff? That decision is mind blowing.

Btw I don't think Hernandez is too happy with the amount of opportunities he has gotten over the last 12 months. We could be seeingba rather large clear out next summer and some of those players could be ones we'd much rather have stay.

You can't replace the best player in the world ever.

D_prOdigy

yeah :(

fuck u moyes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Stephen-Colbert-Give-It-To-Me.gif

Meier

Wow, the girl who quoted our boy Willkiller on Twitter is ridiculous. Nice work, buddy. Get in (her)!

Unless she's your sister in which case I hope you hook up with her friends.

Linius

Who's Ola Toivonen btw? Mino could bring him here next year, for free.

Lol, Ola Toivonen is probably the biggest cunt playing for PSV. They narrowed down their den of cunts in an impressive way by losing Strootman, Mertens and Van Bommel at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom