• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

I wonder why Wilshere complains when players go in 'ard on 'im. I thought it was 'English'.

Mo Farah better pack his bags then.

Meier

Saw that this morning, so awesome. 19 yrs old with his mom in the crowd.

Looked like either his sister or girlfriend was with her as well. Speaking of sick goals by youngsters, check out this goal in a college soccer game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zd3JIyOjk&feature=youtu.be

Crappy gif:
ibiXWwS5F1u7PA.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh look, Dembele has done his ankle while away with Belgium. Fuck international football.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro + Paulinho then? Or even maybe Holtby a little deeper.

Sandro is clearly not ready to start PL games yet, he was way off against Anzhi and knackered after an hour. People forget that he came back from his injury about 2 months early, he needs time.

I imagine Capoue will be the one who comes in if Dembele doesn't make it. He was looking fantastic before that fat Spanish gnome fell on him.

Wow, the girl who quoted our boy Willkiller on Twitter is ridiculous. Nice work, buddy. Get in (her)!

Unless she's your sister in which case I hope you hook up with her friends.

Wait, which girl? Alice? Fucking lovely girl, me and her pulled an all nighter the other night out of the blue.

Uni mate, Uni.

Clegg

All nighters are grand when you're just taking the piss with your mates. But when you're behind on an essay and scrambling for sources its the worst thing ever.

I'm on schedule this semester though. Feel oddly proud about that.

lol gaf servers

GTA:O is pretty brass so far. Exactly lik RDR, too many different things to do, making it difficult to get a group of players doing the same thing. Can;t imagine it being very fun unless you get 5+ people from the same crew playing.

Wasfunny when Sleepless took me to the top of a skyscraper for a simultaneous parachute jump, and we both hit a beam (I did, at least) on the way down, leading to pretty stupid deaths :D

Communication through messages is ridiculous on PSN. Laggy as fuck when you're online, and there is still no option for a quick reply, quick view, or, more importantly, to show the entire message as and when you get it

Why is BF4 so expensive on PC? Might just get it for PS4 anyway, for the better vehicle controls

lol gaf servers

GTA:O is pretty brass so far. Exactly lik RDR, too many different things to do, making it difficult to get a group of players doing the same thing. Can;t imagine it being very fun unless you get 5+ people from the same crew playing.

Wasfunny when Sleepless took me to the top of a skyscraper for a simultaneous parachute jump, and we both hit a beam (I did, at least) on the way down, leading to pretty stupid deaths :D

Communication through messages is ridiculous on PSN. Laggy as fuck when you're online, and there is still no option for a quick reply, quick view, or, more importantly, to show the entire message as and when you get it

Why is BF4 so expensive on PC? Might just get it for PS4 anyway, for the better vehicle controls

Use mumble. And Origin bro, they always overprice stuff on there

lol gaf servers

I hit the beam too.

You must have missed it though, I gave the 'bird' before jumping. Couldnt stop laughing about it.

Arnie

lGTA:O is pretty brass so far. Exactly lik RDR, too many different things to do, making it difficult to get a group of players doing the same thing. Can;t imagine it being very fun unless you get 5+ people from the same crew playing.

Which is exactly why I found the whole fanciful scenario building in this thread grating as fuck because it was never going to come to fruition. People got way too excited, building huge clans and inventing play itineraries for what would essentially devolve into a couple of people spunking about on BMXs or driving off a cliff.

Wes

venison crêpe
Speaking of GTA:Online, I'm going to jump on now if we want to get a MoyesBoys group going together.

Hixx

Last time we played properly we went robbing shops then broke into the military base to steal jets to dogfight.

By breaking into military base I mean nicking a chopper and jumping out of it only to remember you didn't get a parachute and there's nothing you can do until you splat onto the runway

it was pretty great

Peco

Please be good, PLEASE.

We did the same thing with Thiago Silva iirc, but for a whole year and Maldini was personally training him (sorta). Rami is a decent defender, definitely stronger and better than Zapata/Silvestre/Bonera, but he's basically Mexes 2.0, maybe with less technique at playing the ball, I don't know. 400.000 € for the 6 months loan and 6/7m for the transfer is a fair amount of money but I still think that with the money spent on Matri and the wages for Kakà, Astori would have been the best bet for us.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm loving GTA Online. Already had more memorable moments dicking about in game with a few mates than I had in the entirety of the single player.

Slizz

I'm loving GTA Online. Already had more memorable moments dicking about in game with a few mates than I had in the entirety of the single player.

Pretty much this. I'm certain soon it'll lose it's appeal but as of now I've had more fun online than off.

The random shit that just happens is hilarious.

Linius

I still haven't got more than a proper hour of playing it. That one hour I played I was alone and I couldn't start missions or anything. I think the fun will really start if we can all play without having errors not being able to start up online at all. Right now it's hard to arrange something with friends because you never know if anyone can get in. But if that finally works I can see myself having a good time in GTA Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom