• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just some annoying Swede that used to score a lot of goals. Problem is, no one knows whether he is a number 10 or a striker, not even himself.

Lol, Ola Toivonen is probably the biggest cunt playing for PSV. They narrowed down their den of cunts in an impressive way by losing Strootman, Mertens and Van Bommel at least.

-USED to score a lot of goals
-Not sure if 9 or 10
-Utter cunt

Yup, that's a Marotta striker.

He'll be your Inzaghi.

An average striker in the league and a god in Europe? GiveItToMeNow.gif

filippo-inzaghi-juventus_3554079_550x413.jpg

-USED to score a lot of goals
-Not sure if 9 or 10
-Utter cunt

Yup, that's a Marotta striker.

An average striker in the league and a god in Europe? GiveItToMeNow.gif

filippo-inzaghi-juventus_3554079_550x413.jpg

he was always one of my favourite players, all the way back to his Atalanta days.i love his celebration for every goal. it was like every goal he scored was the most important one ever.

edit: shit I forgot his parma days were before Atalanta.

filippo-inzaghi-parma_3553829_550x413.jpg

fuck, parma were so good back then.

Adidas and Milan renewed their contract until 2023.

Good, now stop making shitty shirts pls.

--

@Milanello said:
Valencia have given Adil Rami the permission to start training with Milan before officially transferring in January.
Please be good, PLEASE.

Salvadora

On a sidenote to the discussion earlier, it's a shame that Wilshere's English side is starting to shine through.

He seemed like the exception to the rule, but now he's smoking, coming out with a load of shit in the media constantly and who knows what else next.

On a sidenote to the discussion earlier, it's a shame that Wilshere's English side is starting to shine through.

He seemed like the exception to the rule, but now he's smoking, coming out with a load of shit in the media constantly and who knows what else next.

Next step: potential turned mediocrity.

to be fair it has always been there. He has come across as a scummy individual for a while. he spat at a taxi driver with a spurs hat a few years back.

I love him in an Arsenal shirt, but I don't know if I would want him as a mate.

Salvadora

Wait, so both Fabio and Hernandez have given interviews today expressing concern over playing time and considering a transfer? Disgraceful.
to be fair it has always been there. He has come across as a scummy individual for a while. he spat at a taxi driver with a spurs hat a few years back.

I love him in an Arsenal shirt, but I don't know if I would want him as a mate.
I get that the feeling that he may turn out to be our John Terry (to a lesser degree).

He should have been spending his formative years on the pitch beside Arteta, learning Spanish class. Instead he's been in a nightclub toilet sniffing cocaine.

Batigol

Banned
Couple of years ago he was lightning.

rooneyu2m6.gif

But he the anti-sampson. With hair he gets worse and loses his power.

Yeah, he was lightning quick a few years ago. Anti-sampson is perfect :lol

Does Wilshere have a problem with Hargreaves playing for England? Or Barnes. His comments make no sense

omgkitty

I was just threatened by a guy at work saying he was going to report me because I wasn't in our phone queue and I told him to fuck off (I work in a call center). This is the same person who remoted into my computer anonymously and was closing all of my programs remotely because he thought it would be funny. What a piece of shit.

Wait, so both Fabio and Hernandez have given interviews today expressing concern over playing time and considering a transfer? Disgraceful.

I get that the feeling that he may turn out to be our John Terry (to a lesser degree).

He should have been spending his formative years on the pitch beside Arteta, learning Spanish class. Instead he's been in a nightclub toilet sniffing cocaine.

I could easily imagine him doing coke. I don't know about his family, but it seems Terry came from a pretty scummy family.

Meier

So we signed Adil Rami. Does anyone know anything about him?

Please be better than Mexes and Zapata.

Rami was linked with City all summer but for whatever reason we didn't pull the trigger (maybe his apparent bad attitude) and obviously signed Demichelis instead. Good, solid player but seems to have fallen out of favor with a lot of people in the past year.

Manzepi

Neo Member
So we signed Adil Rami. Does anyone know anything about him?

Please be better than Mexes and Zapata.

Great guy, very nice and funny dude... On the field better than Zapata yes, but don't expect a reassuring or tactical defender, he's all about muscle and physical challenge

sohois

What credits does GAF give to the Kagawa-Subotic exchange rumour ?

Why the fuck would Dortmund agree to that? With Kagawa being basically frozen out he isn't worth half of what Dortmund paid for him anymore so there is no reason for them to offer shit to bring him back

Meier

Not a hockey fan, but this is pretty special. This was this guy's (Tomas Hertl) 4th goal of the night. Youngest to do that since the late 80s.

1e7yF56.gif

bjaelke

On Thursday, December 26, the Reds travel to the Etihad, where they will face Manchester City at the later time of 5.30pm. BT Sport will be broadcasting the game live.

Finally, Liverpool's clash against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, originally scheduled for Saturday, December 28, will now be shown live on Sky Sports at 4pm on Sunday, December 29.
Important change given the tough December schedule.

arkon

Why the fuck would Dortmund agree to that? With Kagawa being basically frozen out he isn't worth half of what Dortmund paid for him anymore so there is no reason for them to offer shit to bring him back

They paid 350,000 euros for him from Cerezo Osaka. He's not worth half of that? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom