• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about two oldies.

jbh0tHxHukol4T.png

Timurid

http://i.minus.com/jbh0tHxHukol4T.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thiago Silva already played with three of his idols already. Who wants to go to manchester anyway and play for a goblin?

I can't wait when Thiago Silva comes back and partners up with Marquinhos. My god, I already have a hard on just thinking about it.

FootballFan

Thiago Silva already played with three of his idols already. Who wants to go to manchester anyway and play for a goblin?

I can't wait when Thiago Silva comes back and partners up with Marquinhos. My god, I already have a hard on just thinking about it.

Torino can't afford them man, stop dreaming.

bjaelke

Wanted: EXCITING POSITION FOR INTELLIGENT FOOTBALL FAN
I’m looking for an intelligent, insightful young man (preferably a law student) with an excellent command of English and a wide knowledge of football, particularly of Arsenal Football Club.

This role requires the successful applicant to wake up at 4.30am on Champions League Matchdays and post insightful commentary and engage in banter in a private Facebook group of Football enthusiasts on my behalf.

As I have a busy work and social life, I cannot arise before 7am as I must catch up on my beauty sleep. However I also cannot allow my reputation as an intelligent football fan to fall by the wayside.

If you are successful in your pursuit of the job, you will receive a style guide which contains a selection of “Dinoisms” (common phrases and standard vernacular I utilise) which must be used when posting or engaging in banter with specified targets.

The successful applicant may also be trained to engage in strategic flirting and mind games with several females via the Facebook Messenger application.

The successful applicant may also be required to troll specific football identities on Twitter, namely Andrew Orsatti, Mark Bosnich and John Cross. You will also be expected to attend weekly team meetings with my brother and I to brainstorm ideas for attack posts, photoshopping and general group slander. You will also undergo a three-day drilling to test your quick-wit and banter skills.

This is an enormous opportunity for a young go-getter to receive great experience in the art of football banter, while building contacts in the football fan underworld.

Pay is roughly $150 per game.
Too much gold to highlight parts of the text.

Newly-appointed Levski Sofia coach Ivaylo Petev resigned on Wednesday, a day after angry fans stripped him of his team shirt and forced him out of the room during his first news conference.

Petev is suspected to be a CSKA Sofia fan, which is presumably serious business in Bulgaria, and the Levski supporters who evaded the apparently non-existent security forced him to remove their team's sacred tracksuit top, and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath it for good measure.

h02PfFR.jpg

bjaelke

Newly-appointed Levski Sofia coach Ivaylo Petev resigned on Wednesday, a day after angry fans stripped him of his team shirt and forced him out of the room during his first news conference.

Petev is suspected to be a CSKA Sofia fan, which is presumably serious business in Bulgaria, and the Levski supporters who evaded the apparently non-existent security forced him to remove their team's sacred tracksuit top, and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath it for good measure.

h02PfFR.jpg

fdsfdssdffsdsdfvrknp.gif

Replace "tour de france wii u" with "levski sofia".

sheeeit

bjaelke vs wooden round 2

brondby vs copenhagen

midtyland4lyfe

Is this the point where I'm supposed to say Daniel Braaten is the best attacking player the league has ever seen and that Brøndby wanted him but couldn't afford him? Or actually they could but he only wanted to go to Copenhagen because he has been a life long fan.

FootballFan

Is this the point where I'm supposed to say Daniel Braaten is the best attacking player the league has ever seen and that Brøndby wanted him but couldn't afford him? Or actually they could but he only wanted to go to Copenhagen because he has been a life long fan.

No, this is when we post the league table showing the true leaders of Danish football. Winston Reid's former team. The team he left behind with bags of knowledge.

Midtyland.

Manager

Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney 7 Oct 12
Great win today. Really enjoying my new midfield role. Always involved in the game.

A bit confused and angry maybe.

He does not appear to have given a huge deal of thought to the Adnan Januzaj debate – "He's a tremendous talent, but is he from Belgium, or Croatia, or something?" he asks of his Manchester United team-mate

sohois

So, any Liverpool (or Wales) fans commented on Wales calling up Harry Wilson to their senior team. The guy is 16 years old and hasn't even made a start for the reserves yet, let alone the senior team. He's probably the best of the u-18s, but its still an absolutely absurd situation.

Blablurn

There is a chance that Lewandowski isnt coming to Bayern. Apparenlty Pep doesn't really want him. Doubts his skills. Now Madrid is interested in buying him.

Mastadon

Banned
So, any Liverpool (or Wales) fans commented on Wales calling up Harry Wilson to their senior team. The guy is 16 years old and hasn't even made a start for the reserves yet, let alone the senior team. He's probably the best of the u-18s, but its still an absolutely absurd situation.

You must mean the new Gareth Bale™

GorillaJu

I really need to pay more attention to the reserves/U21s. What position does he play?

Manager

Whatever happened to Lucas Moura this season?

Him and Pastore have gotten a few chances and apparently haven't been that good. Pastore keeps getting subbed off in the ~60th minute or starts on the bench. Didn't play against either Monaco or Marseille. Moura started the first few matches and was then put on the bench, I think Cavani plays a bit on the right wing lately.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta on Januzaj "United fear another 'Pogba case'? Well, they're right. I don't understand how they didn't renew his contract before."

Arnie

Marotta on Januzaj "United fear another 'Pogba case'? Well, they're right. I don't understand how they didn't renew his contract before."
If I was Januzaj and I had the entire footballing world searching for my signature I certainly wouldn't give it to Phillip Neville.

Didn't go to work today. Got a nasty cold. Head feels full of pressure, woke with a headache, and my throat's filled with toothpicks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So many interesting interviews on Tuttosport and GdS today but I doubt anyone here would care.

GdS asked 50 (anonymous) Serie A players who they wanted to be coached by if they could choose: Conte 32%, Montella 18%, ALLEGRI 12%, Mazzarri (LOL) 10%, Petkovic 8% and Guidolin 4%.

Most overrated players in Serie A: Schelotto, Icardi and Balotelli. (I agree on the last two, Schelotto isn't even 'rated' :lol )

Who is the toughest defender they faced last season: Chiellini 44%, Barzagli 12%, Paolo Cannavaro 8%.

58% consider Depression the most serious problem in Football

36% said that they hear a racial insult from one player to another every week

34% admit that gay players would be treated differently in the locker-room.

-

why do you troll us Marotta?

have mercy

pls

It's so ironic considering 70% of our squad's contracts (including Conte) expire in 2015.

Haha, United you stupid fools not locking up your players.
at least when arsenal fuck we still have gotten 4~6 years out of a player before we duck up their contract:(

I am odf to buy GTAV now, how so i get in on footy gafs online ps4 play????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom