• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Marotta on Januzaj "United fear another 'Pogba case'? Well, they're right. I don't understand how they didn't renew his contract before."

ikMs3jjo19xtr.gif

I am fucking fuming, two weeks ago I dis not want GTAV, now that I do it is aold out everywhere.

The one cunt who did have it was asking for around £70, which is twice as muxh as most games in Korea. I was going to buy it because of supply and demand etc, but then he said English version. They are all English versions motherfucker, I would have gladly purchased it if you were not juat trying to act like the high price is for the special English version.

Oh well, went to another store and got MGS Rising.

sohois

I am fucking fuming, two weeks ago I dis not want GTAV, now that I do it is aold out everywhere.

The one cunt who did have it was asking for around £70, which is twice as muxh as most games in Korea. I was going to buy it because of supply and demand etc, but then he said English version. They are all English versions motherfucker, I would have gladly purchased it if you were not juat trying to act like the high price is for the special English version.

Oh well, went to another store and got MGS Rising.

It's difficult to source in Korea? Don't they just sell in regular stores? It's cheap as dirt in China and that's with video games being technically illegal.

3Sixty

One Utd quip, that did come out (That tickled me) was that in the 6- 3 thrashing, Schimichael was seriously pissed off with Le Tiss for the chip and smashed up the changing room after the game. It seems that he was genuinely hacked off about it and so Paul Scholes spent the next month in training shouting "Le Tissier" as he treid to lob him and then would run off as Schimichael chased him around the training pitch.

:lol

Into

Tevez on Serie A and Juve

“I was genuinely surprised,” he told Tuttosport. “I thought it was easier to play here, but instead it is more tactical, fast and a lot more hard work.

“It is the most difficult League in which I have played.

“It seems that every team who comes up against Juventus treats it like a World Cup final. Everyone wants to beat us – so we always have to give 100 per cent. It’s incredibly difficult.

We already knew that, but there you go. Serie A is the most competitive league. No easy games unlike other leagues.

confuziz

Banned
people who suck at the new version always say that. why is it so bad?

Alright, I'll sum it up for you.

- 90% of the matches you are playing with rain (in which case it's impossible to place a proper pass, you can compare it to pinball).
- Unstable control, unresponsive mechanics
- Players are unable to turn around. You can take a shit and they are not done turning
- Scoring headers is WAY WAY too easy. You are unable to defend it and goalies are even more useless than they were.
- The only way to win this game, is Stoke City's way. Just hoof the ball to Ronaldo, Reus, Aubameyang or Walcott and you have yourself a win button.

There is SO much wrong with this game, just check out the fifa 14 forums.

Wes

venison crêpe
Can I get a list of people who are getting FM14. I'm considering setting up a network league if there's enough interest and people actually getting the game.

Jesus, Harry's serialised autobiography in the Daily Mail. As If I couldn't loathe the cunt any more, he goes any prints this pile of dross. His revisionist history about taking on the West Ham job is disgusting. The man politicked and connived behind the manager's back to steal his job, undermining him at every turn, in spite of the fact that Billy Bonds was supposed to be his best mate. Bonds hasn't spoken a single world to Harry since the day he was ousted in 1994, after earning the club two promotions and a mid-table finish, while Harry says he'd swap his 7 years in charge of West Ham just to be able to speak to Billy again. Ultimately, Billy's legacy remains as one of the greatest players to ever grace the Boleyn and as a competant manager undone by an unsurper whispering poison into the chairman's ear. Harry's legacy? Entirely forgettable playing career and, as a manager, he almost sunk us with his ridiculous wheeler-dealer transfers, spunked the £18m we got from selling Rio and then threw a hissy fit and walked out when the chairman wouldn't cave in to his ridiculous demands for even more transfer money. Did the same thing at Pompy & Southampton, as well. Probably would've been allowed to do it at Tottenham too, if only Levy had less sense.

Arnie

I'm going to get it if I can find a good deal. Wasn't sure about the website that Kharma posted. Looked a little dodgy.

Don't know if I'd have time for a network game; they're a pain to organise and compete in.

3Sixty

Jesus, Harry's serialised autobiography in the Daily Mail. As If I couldn't loathe the cunt any more, he goes any prints this pile of dross. His revisionist history about taking on the West Ham job is disgusting. The man politicked and connived behind the manager's back to steal his job, undermining him at every turn, in spite of the fact that Billy Bonds was supposed to be his best mate. Bonds hasn't spoken a single world to Harry since the day he was ousted in 1994, after earning the club two promotions and a mid-table finish, while Harry says he'd swap his 7 years in charge of West Ham just to be able to speak to Billy again. Ultimately, Billy's legacy remains as one of the greatest players to ever grace the Boleyn and as a competant manager undone by an unsurper whispering poison into the chairman's ear. Harry's legacy? Entirely forgettable playing career and, as a manager, he almost sunk us with his ridiculous wheeler-dealer transfers, spunked the £18m we got from selling Rio and then threw a hissy fit and walked out when the chairman wouldn't cave in to his ridiculous demands for even more transfer money. Did the same thing at Pompy & Southampton, as well. Probably would've been allowed to do it at Tottenham too, if only Levy had less sense.

I genuinely hope he dies.

Hate everything about the man.

Linius

Bacon wants to tell Wes that Meier is getting FM14. And he also said that you can get FM14 and I quote "on Nuuvem for like 15 quid". Then he asked me about my lunch and rooted for FW to get his Pokémon copy early. He's desperate, his ban is tearing him apart.

Bacon wants to tell Wes that Meier is getting FM14. And he also said that you can get FM14 and I quote "on Nuuvem for like 15 quid". Then he asked me about my lunch and rooted for FW to get his Pokémon copy early. He's desperate, his ban is tearing him apart.
Bacon:

tumblr_lubk0czDLW1qzniuko1_500.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's difficult to source in Korea? Don't they just sell in regular stores? It's cheap as dirt in China and that's with video games being technically illegal.

Korea is really annoying for games. There are no brand game stores and electronic department stores rarely seem to stock playstation products. So you can only really buy games in electronic markets, and they tend not to go crazy on stock because they are just small little stalls selling games.

They were all going to get shipments in tomorrow at 3pm, but I can not be bothered going back after work tomorrow at 6pm. thus, I just ordered it off play-asia with Kingdom Hearts and GOW 3. I have wanted GOW3 since launch, but Sony Korea did a localisation for only that game in the series. Fucking annoying.

Can I get a list of people who are getting FM14. I'm considering setting up a network league if there's enough interest and people actually getting the game.

I am interested in getting it, especially for network play. How would the network league work exactly???

I'm going to get it if I can find a good deal. Wasn't sure about the website that Kharma posted. Looked a little dodgy.

Don't know if I'd have time for a network game; they're a pain to organise and compete in.

£24.49 on GameFly

Wes, you want less people for a network game not more.

dc89

City players donating to halve away ticket costs for fans? That's epic. I wonder if that took some convincing haha. Oh to be a fly on the wall for that team meeting.

Awesome stuff though.

Yep amazing gesture. And before anyone says it, yes we are part using the grant that all PL clubs got.

United have knocked £4 off the price of a ticket.

Just let that sink in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom