• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
1391775_620996794590141_2135513295_n.jpg

Holy shit.

Also, got Pokemanz, holy shit.

Just applied for a job at the FA, which would have me working at Wembley.

Viva I could come round to yours for tea.

Nice!

Wembley is on the up, getting our own cinema, a 2nd Nando's and a designer outlet.

We'll eat chicken and watch movies and buy Levi's.

Clegg

Just started like 10 mins ago but I'm gonna get Froakie.

I know next to nothing about the game/features, should be fun.

Need to get everyone's friends code's added and stuff. BTW whoever has the list, I'm playing Y not X.

Think I'll go for Froakie or Chespin.

I don't know anything about the game either, other than it's loosely based around a French setting.

Arnie

Nice!

Wembley is on the up, getting our own cinema, a 2nd Nando's and a designer outlet.

We'll eat chicken and watch movies and buy Levi's.

That sounds great.

I'm fucking tired of the international break already. Referees whinging at each other. Belgians playing for England. Hodge being the hodge. Tomorrow's game will no doubt be wank.

I need proper football.

tumblr_mshbydT2vc1ruzhcvo1_400.gif

Alright, somebody help me pls. A friend asks me if I want to eat with her and another friend tomorrow. I reply with "I don't know, I'll tell you something tomorrow morning." She texts the other friend saying that I wasn't going to make it. I text her again, saying that I wasn't sure and everything. She flips out and start saying that I contradicted myself. We stopped talking an hour and a half ago.

Wait, I don't need help. I need better friends. Yeah, that must be it. If anybody is near Turin tomorrow night I'm free.

Think I'll go for Froakie or Chespin.

I don't know anything about the game either, other than it's loosely based around a French setting.
Ah yeah I heard that.

Expecting your copy tmrw?

That sounds great.

I'm fucking tired of the international break already. Referees whinging at each other. Belgians playing for England. Hodge being the hodge. Tomorrow's game will no doubt be wank.

I need proper football.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bbfc5bcfca3f810cfc283f120281a3ba/tumblr_mshbydT2vc1ruzhcvo1_400.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
I reckon tmrw's game will be alright.

Dunno why, last England match which was entertaining was in like Euro 96 - just got a feeling.

As much as I'd love to see England screw up tomorrow, it won't happen. Montenegro doesn't have the depth to overcome their current injuries.

LTWheels

I went with the fire starter.

What I've noticed is that the 3 starter's appearances becomes 'rpg' themed as they evolve.

Fire - Mage
Grass - Knight
Water - Thief.

My friend code, peeps, add me! 2707-1584-8460

Linius

If you know the song this is a pretty impressive comic :(

LTWheels, I'll add you later. Did you put yourself in the spreadsheet so I can look you up tomorrow? We're gonna need trading partners for the version exclusives :D

Also, Gravity is an amazing film guys. Go watch in IMAX 3D.

bobito

Banned
One of my mates from work used to play for Reading academy when Rodgers was there, supposedly he was one of the few sane guys about.

He was made to eat snow to "toughen him up" as a kid

What a joke club

LTWheels

LTWheels, I'll add you later. Did you put yourself in the spreadsheet so I can look you up tomorrow? We're gonna need trading partners for the version exclusives :D

Also, Gravity is an amazing film guys. Go watch in IMAX 3D.

Yeah I put it on the spreadsheet.

There is this cool little feature called wonder trade, that let's you trade Pokemon with a random person, but you don't know what you will get in return. I'm not to sure, but I think they look to trade for a Pokemon you don't already own.

Linius

I was under the impression my new avatar didn't have any white background :(

agR8eS5.png

Can someone help me with this? I suck at making avatars :p

arkon

Ah yeah I heard that.

Expecting your copy tmrw?

I reckon tmrw's game will be alright.

Dunno why, last England match which was entertaining was in like Euro 96 - just got a feeling.

WC 98 vs Argentina.

I thought there were some good matches in Euro 2004 too.

Clegg

The 5-1 against Germany was good too I suppose.

We're playing them tomorrow. I expect a bumming. We already lost 1-6 at home to them earlier in the quali's.

dc89

New Pokemon is super cool. I really like it how if your patient you can catch decent ones pretty early.

Spoiler: what I've caught and rough idea where I am, no story stuff though.

Pikachu and Azurril. Pikachu is a bitch to encounter, literally 90 minutes of grinding but some people got it much quicker.

Both caught before first gym. Not even done that.

subtles

The new connectivity features are a massive upgrade over previous installments. Being able to trade/battle/chat at any given time was really needed. Seeing all the weird things friends are doing is also neat.

Added you LT. Here's mine:

4425-2249-4219

subtles

Regarding the the new connectivity features;

My brother had a Pokemon with 2 HP left in battle (he was connected online) and
some random lurker healed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom