• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Oh man I love how ungraceful real fights are.

The "ungraceful" fight continues in the Youtube comments.

Cxhc3D6.png

LTWheels

The new pokemon game is sort of a nostalgia-fest. I've come across very few new pokemon. Instead the game seems to be like a 'greatest hits album'. The game is pretty much full of all the memorable and fan favourite pokemon from across all the previous generation. My party only has 1 new pokemon, my starter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bosingwa on Harry:

He doesn't seem to know what he says. It's confusing. It must be his age or the wine he drinks every morning.

lol

Has Llorente been that bad for Juventus? Or just not favourable for Conte?

Can't say I'm entirely surprised by his situation.

The whole thing is a mess. The way his final season went at Bilbao I'm not surprised it's taking him a long time to get close to playing regularly for Juventus.

Zabojnik

Has Llorente been that bad for Juventus? Or just not favourable for Conte?

Can't say I'm entirely surprised by his situation.

He hasn't been 'bad' in any way. He barely got any play time up to now. Scored in the first match in which he was a starter. We'll see how it'll go in the coming months. It's too early to tell.

sneaky77

Bosingwa on Harry:

lol

The whole thing is a mess. The way his final season went at Bilbao I'm not surprised it's taking him a long time to get close to playing regularly for Juventus.

Llorente has always been lazy in training, in Bilbao he had no competition.
Last season he would have played more if when he came on the field he actually had tried to show up.

Yen

I was completely terrified walking back from my lecture there, had a flashback to last night when someone drew a penis on my face and I wasn't sure whether I rubbed it off or not.

bud

sleepless, do you still have any of those psn+ codes? if not, i'm going to buy another sub.

would really like to play rising and oddworld (if i ever get to it, that is...).

Into

[pics of Ibras snoze]
8513256069_6297d8ba91_o.gif

I think i read somewhere a interview where Ibra said that he was making of his nose and saying "big nosed motherfucker" and Ibra replied with "yeah your mother likes a big fucker"

It was some football mag that did the interview, will try to find it

Elchele

I think i read somewhere a interview where Ibra said that he was making of his nose and saying "big nosed motherfucker" and Ibra replied with "yeah your mother likes a big fucker"

I don't even need confirmation to believe this

Inept insult followed by an inept retort.

Footballers(tm)

deroli

So here in germany there was something called "Blitz-Marathon". For one day, there were thousands of additional speed traps installed. Guess who got caught? Our fastest man, Aubameyang. With 77 km/h in a 30 km/h zone. He had to hand in his driver's license, of course. Dear Pierre-Emerick: Being super fast on the pitch is ok. Super fast on urban streets - not so good actually.

Slizz

La liga's president thinks 8 matches are fixed every year in Spain's top two divisions.

I think La Liga's president should stop thinking and do something, what a dumb thing to say.

"I think there are <specific #> of fixed games in my league"

So here in germany there was something called "Blitz-Marathon". For one day, there were thousands of additional speed traps installed. Guess who got caught? Our fastest man, Aubameyang. With 77 km/h in a 30 km/h zone. He had to hand in his driver's license, of course. Dear Pierre-Emerick: Being super fast on the pitch is ok. Super fast on urban streets - not so good actually.

I feel for him. I got a speeding ticket this week :(. £90 which means it's going to be harder to save up for this ps4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom