• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha wtf.

The Albanian fans have been doing this since last season. They're desperate for him to join their national team. I seen a military like video for him the other day. Too much pressure for a young kid. It's getting annoying.

Ravel is a fun player to watch.
i6BvarItArnPJ.gif

FootballFan

The Albanian fans have been doing this since last season. They're desperate for him to join their national team. I seen a military like video for him the other day. Too much pressure for a young kid. It's getting annoying.

The "Albanian" players rarely play for Albania, probably why the fans want Januzaj since he isn't being clear what side he is on.

By "Albanian" I mean players like Shaqiri, Dzemaili, Behrami, Xhaka, Mehmedi and so on who choose to play for bigger/better national teams.

Januzaj would be a god lol.

Blablurn

im watching beyond on lets plays at youtube. the game itself looks awesome. but im not missing playing it. wonder where the story is heading.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arnold Schwarzenegger has confessed himself an admirer of Cristiano Ronaldo, declaring the Real Madrid forward to be in "spectacular" shape.

Ronaldo has been in excellent form so far this season, scoring 12 in ten games for los Blancos in all competitions, though his side are third in La Liga and five points behind both Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.

Speaking to Spanish radio network COPE ahead of the 2013 Arnold Classic, a professional bodybuilding contest hosted in Madrid, Austrian-born actor Schwarzenegger enthused about Ronaldo's condition.

"He has a fantastic physique," said the Predator star.

"He has some great abs - he looks spectacular. He looks to be in great shape, so it is clear he's a great footballer."

The 66-year-old Hollywood star, who rose to fame with leading roles in films such as Conan the Barbarian and The Terminator, was also asked if Ronaldo had what it took to compete against him in the prestigious bodybuilding competition Mr Olympia - a title Schwarzenegger has won seven times.

"I don't think he'd be interested in competing in a Mr Olympia," said the former govenor of California, laughing off the question.

"He is interested in being the best player in the world. I was interested in winning the Mr Olympia title. They are two different sports, but there is no doubt he is in great shape."
Mr_Freeze_(Arnold_Schwarzenegger)_2.gif

GorillaJu

What is it about the new Pokemon that got people so ridiculously hyped? Is every release like this?

I haven't played it since I was a kid, and can't say I'm interested in it now either, but the hype is just crazy.

Right place at the right time kind of release, perhaps?

Salvadora

What is it about the new Pokemon that got people so ridiculously hyped? Is every release like this?

I haven't played it since I was a kid, and can't say I'm interested in it now either, but the hype is just crazy.

Right place at the right time kind of release, perhaps?
The franchise has moved to 3D.

Every mainline release is a huge event though.

Edit: the first time in franchise history it's been globally launched too.

Kinan

U liked Japan?

It was my second time there, last time was 10 years ago. :) Not much has changed, people are super helpful, maybe a bit less formal than before. Maybe because they have got some real problems to care about now after the tsunami and Fukushima. :p English is still pretty rare.

Had my share of weird experiences as well. Buying a belt in a shop was interesting, since the women was standing on her knees almost all the time, measuring my dimensions, looking up with her big eyes trying to see if I am satisfied. Got some mixed feelings. :)

Anyway, very interesting, unique land. Unfortunately, I hate sea food, otherwise I would visit Japan way more often than once per 10 years. :)

Everyone in here who liked The Walking Dead should try the new game from Telltale called The Wolf Among Us, it's super fucking awesome.

The player will take control of Bigby Wolf and will feature a choice-based system where the player decides if he should give in to the wolf's side, or whether he should try to get along and keep everybody safe.[7] He will try to keep fairy tale characters, such as one of the Three Little Pigs and Mr. Toad from being detected by the 'mundies'; non-fairy tale people.[4]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fpIA9XTcY

YN0VcIm.jpg

Yep that's a smoking pig, get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom