• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey that looks pretty cool!

Ah, and I never played any of The Walking Dead games too. I guess I had enough Zombies this gen.

kharma45

Everyone in here who liked The Walking Dead should try the new game from Telltale called The Wolf Among Us, it's super fucking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fpIA9XTcY

YN0VcIm.jpg

Yep that's a smoking pig, get it.

Ok. I will.

ElyrionX

Just lost a game because two idiots on my team decided that pushing and getting bottom T1 and T2 towers was a better proposition than defending mid rax against a 5-man stack. And I thought I was finally out of the trench.

dc89

Just lost a game because two idiots on my team decided that pushing and getting bottom T1 and T2 towers was a better proposition than defending mid rax against a 5-man stack. And I thought I was finally out of the trench.

This isn't soccer!!!

Hixx

Yeah looking forward to playing through The Wolf Among Us but I'll wait until all of the eps are available until I blast through them.

Yeah I ended up doing this with TWD and glad I did.

Also it was half price by then too which was gravy.

what

Salazar

This sounds like Raymond Chandler mashed up with Tron.

What the fuck, man

L1NETT

Biggest club game of the day.

Bradford vs Tranmere. A Win puts us 1 point behind wolves and edging closer to an automatic promotion spot up to the Championship.

McLaughlin, Darby, Oliver, Doyle, Meredith, Thompson, Kennedy, Jones, Reid, Yeates, Hanson

Gray, Caleb Folan (who is fucking huge), Connell, De Vita, Ripley, McHugh and new signing Matthew Bates.

CTID.

WJD

Found a 3DS for £70 on eBay and I kind of want it. I haven't owned a handheld console since the PSP why am I doing this

someone please stop me

I'm so weak

must resist

Slizz

Every time I buy a handheld I regret in a little less than a week, every time.

I like playing PSP, N64, GBA, NDS etc.
on my phone
at this point.

Scum

Found a 3DS for £70 on eBay and I kind of want it. I haven't owned a handheld console since the PSP why am I doing this

someone please stop me

I'm so weak

must resist

Do it. Then get Super Mario 3D Land to kick start things.

Yen

I regret buying my 3DS near launch. Haven't played it in a long time, though I feel I should buy NSMB2 and I'm very excited for the new Zelda, and hopefully Majora's Mask 3D.

My eye is twitching and I keep winking at people.

bobito

Banned
Seriously considering it. I can get £100 off envirophone for my iPhone 4 so really that 3DS + Pokemon would be free...

And it really really is, absolutely love Kevin Spacey.

I'd buy that iphone 4 for a bit more for my sister if you're selling

Tc91

Seriously considering it. I can get £100 off envirophone for my iPhone 4 so really that 3DS + Pokemon would be free...

And it really really is, absolutely love Kevin Spacey.

Sold my iPhone 4 to O2 to put towards my S4. Got a bit more than that, see what they quote you!

But yeah the 3DS and Pokemon is worth it I'd say. Brilliant game.

L1NETT

If you guys really are gagging for football, Coventry vs managerless Blades should be a decent game (starts at 4) Cov should win, but you never know.

Arnie

I'm that desperate for football I'm getting excited about the NFL, just because it's sport. I might go and watch Filth later. Wish Captain Phillips and Gravity would just fucking release. Having to scrape the barrel with this sort of shit.

I want to see Sakho demolish a team of French pretenders.

3Sixty

Edgar Davids sent off for dropping someone lol

And now Wrexham score lolol

Great Management skills Edgar.

ITS ALL KICKING OFF AGAIN

L1NETT

Lower League football is top.

We have a fucking shocking ref here. No Wells and we resort to hoofing it to big Jim. Disappointing. Would like to see Niall Heaton and maybe McBurnie get a go in the first team soon, but eh.

GorillaJu

Wrong thread :lol

Pretty common mistake. See that kind of thing a lot.

3Sixty

That tackle for the 3rd red was horrific.

Player absolutely just done him. Stupid smirk on his face after the tackle.

Was already walking off before the red. Leg breaker for sure.

Arnie

Another guy sent off for an absolute 2 footed lunge after being on for 60 seconds lololol

I AM DEAD.

6 mins added time but they haven't actually played any of it because dude got snapped.

That tackle for the 3rd red was horrific.

Player absolutely just done him. Stupid smirk on his face after the tackle.

Was already walking off before the red. Leg breaker for sure.

I'm going to commit seppuku mon

L1NETT

TC it isn't their stadium, they are playing at Sixfields (Northampton's ground). They also started on -10 points, and can't play at the Ricoh. It's empty because their fans don't want to travel there to watch home games.

GorillaJu

I love my iPhone 4. Tempted to get a 4S to replace it in January. Love the glass, hate the new plastic 5.

The 5's screen is plastic? I went from 4S to 5S, feels like a big upgrade to me. Though now that you mention it, the 4S screen feels a little more sturdy than the 5S. Happy I upgraded though. I like the form factor, the new Apple leather cases are sexy, and it's very lightweight compared to the 4S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom