• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

TC it isn't their stadium, they are playing at Sixfields (Northampton's ground). They also started on -10 points, and can't play at the Ricoh. It's empty because their fans don't want to travel there to watch home games.

Oh wow. They were just talking about it a little bit in commentary. Must be weird to have no fans to celebrate a goal infront of.

Arnie

The 5's screen is plastic? I went from 4S to 5S, feels like a big upgrade to me. Though now that you mention it, the 4S screen feels a little more sturdy than the 5S. Happy I upgraded though. I like the form factor, the new Apple leather cases are sexy, and it's very lightweight compared to the 4S.

I mean the main body of the phone.

I like the glass front and back of the 4, separated by metal. The 5 looks and feels incredibly plastic and cheap alongside it, in my opinion. Haven't seen a 5S in person so can't really comment on the differences between that and the 5.

confuziz

Banned
ab5YRwE_460sa.gif

3Sixty

Pundit on BT Sport.

"I've worked with Jonny for 3 years, he's not got a bad tackle in him"

Big Clem

"Excuse me? We've just seen one"

mark_clemmit.jpg

Facism

fuckkkkkkkkk.

My sony mdr-xd200 headphones have broken :( Doesn't look like they make them anymore and i can't find any info on what replacement line sony introduced. Help me, please, football gaf.

footballgafsignal.gif

GorillaJu

I mean the main body of the phone.

I like the glass front and back of the 4, separated by metal. The 5 looks and feels incredibly plastic and cheap alongside it, in my opinion. Haven't seen a 5S in person so can't really comment on the differences between that and the 5.

It's definitely not plastic, though it isn't as sleek as the iPhone 4's glass faces and thick brushed aluminum. I think the fact that it's so light and thin makes it feel like a toy next to a 4, which is beefy in comparison.

Manager

Would do, but the battery on it is kind of fucked so in reality it's probably only worth about £100.

No worries

I have an iPhone 4 that I've thought of selling (not in the UK though), do you guys know if it's common that the home button works a bit poor? It's like you have to press hard in the middle. The weird thing is that after reading online, you can do a quick reset by holding Home or something while having an app running and suddenly it works perfectly for a couple of hours and then back to shit. Really weird.

Bumhead

Banned
We are having a dog shit season so far, butI can't help but laugh at the following statement on Sky Sports News..

"Sheffield United are managerless and now bottom of League One.."

Fucking lol.

dc89

I've found another City fan on here. But he doesn't post in here. :(

So I know two other City fans on GAF that do not come to this thread. I blame the Hive Mind.

Slizz

I've found another City fan on here. But he doesn't post in here. :(

So I know two other City fans on GAF that do not come to this thread. I blame the Hive Mind.

It's not just limited to City fans, I've seen United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans scattered about that also don't post here.

Think a lot of people just ignore the Community sections.

rvy actually pays me to come here and talk Benfica.

haven't seen any of the money yet but i trust him, he said he would call after he takes care of some stuff.

L1NETT

People will eventually drift over to community. The whole "came to Gaf for gaming side, stayed for community" mantra thingy applies to a few I think. (or I am wrong?)

The large threads on gaming side will become more and more tiresome to read especially in a month or so, people will come.

And we shall be ready for them, with outstretched arms and a barrage of friendly abuse for their supported club. More so if the last sentence ends in clubS

Bumhead

Banned
My granddad tells me Wednesday haven't won a game yet.

Nope!

We're absolutely shit. Fully expect us to get relegated.

Despite our decline over the last 12 years though we were never bad enough to be bottom of the 3rd division. And as it's them, it's worth a few laughs.

pulga

Banned
STFU, let the dude watch as long as he fucking wants.

Show's much better than GAF gives it credit for.

fry pls

You had to change your screename after "fry" became synonymous with bad taste back in the Homeland S2 OT.

no more tears baby, only dreams

Clegg

This last month has been amazing for games.

GTA, Pokemon and now The Wolf Among Us. Halfway through ep 1 and I think it's shaping up to be even better than The Walking Dead.

This last month has been amazing for games.

GTA, Pokemon and now The Wolf Among Us. Halfway through ep 1 and I think it's shaping up to be even better than The Walking Dead.

Yeah if they keep up this kind of quality I will like it better than TWD, which I already liked quite a bit. The first episode of TWD wasn't even that great.

Just seen that ShopTo thread. Fuck them. Won't be buying anything from them ever again (apart from that dude's PS4).

lol

I've stayed away from them ever since they managed to leak my credit card details, motherfuckers. They started getting much slower and more expensive around that time anyway, so didn't miss out on much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom