• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it playable with a trackpad?

Got no GTA and FM14 isn't out for a couple of weeks.

It got the same kind of action sequences like the walking dead where you sometimes have to precise quickly, so not really.

If you pre ordered FM it should be out in 5 days or so though, the beta will start two weeks before release.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan lost 3-0 to Ligue 2 side Caen.

iHNIZu1tMt9aI.gif

Ligue 2 > Serie A

Clegg

I prefer the setting of The Wolf Among Us to The Walking Dead. More fantastical. More colourful too, but the tone and atmosphere is just as dark as TWD.

Arnie

It got the same kind of action sequences like the walking dead where you sometimes have to precise quickly, so not really.

If you pre ordered FM it should be out in 5 days or so though, the beta will start two weeks before release.
Cheers, that's a tad annoying.

Will pre-order FM tonight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sport Mediaset reported Balotelli had struck one of their television cameras and tried to knock it to the ground.

It is a particularly unusual gesture considering Mediaset are owned by Milan President Silvio Berlusconi.

Milan what are you doing

we are supposed to laugh at the blue side of Milan..

And there are people who defend Allegri. No way Milan can't beat a Ligue 2 side, not even in their current situation....

BVusPtLIcAACLZM.jpg

How can you not sack this face?

arkon

lol

I've stayed away from them ever since they managed to leak my credit card details, motherfuckers. They started getting much slower and more expensive around that time anyway, so didn't miss out on much.

To be honest I haven't used them in a long time.

Thread gets better. Somebody going through ColonelNasty's post history. Glorious. They seem to have avoided responding to that though.

And there are people who defend Allegri. No way Milan can't beat a Ligue 2 side, not even in their current situation....

Exactly right. Allegri really needs to go, I don't know what B&G are thinking. The politics of our club is really fucked up, I can't help but get the feeling that Berlucunt is so busy trying to be a cancer in the political sphere that he is simply ignoring the club.

Will beat barca though. Because football.

No, not this side. You guys will steamroll us.

Tc91

Good from Shopto I guess, that should of never happened though :lol.

I haven't had any issues with them before they've always been spot on for me. Got TLoU a day early, Pokemon came on Thursday and I got Ni No Kuni a day early too.

FootballFan

Also considering this. Gonna wait till my envirophone money comes in though to make a proper decision - buyers remorse has shanked me before.

I'd say get a 3DS/XL if you can find one for cheap(because imo it's way overpriced). Otherwise I think 2DS would be a good choice.

Pretty much every review for it is positive. And I've already mentioned it like 10 times but it's exactly half the price of a 3DSXL here, so it was a pretty straight forward choice.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't like that style, it usually looks bad in use.

Squarish would be better.

Like this

http://www.happyglasses.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/S8516-0K53-Gunmetal-Police-Sunglasses.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Oooh I love buying sunglasses [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3AQmK.gif

My recent two:

$(KGrHqUOKiEE30O70qqIBOCR1pIFQw~~0_35.JPG

A gift.
KuGsj.gif

david_beckham2.jpg

GorillaJu

I can't wear aviators. It's one of those things I always think look cool on actors, models, singers or whatever but when I put them on I feel stupid.

Wayfarers are all I need.

Incoming Fady-post.

I feel bad in saying this but for someone who is supposed to be a journalist their writing is... extremely amateurish.

That's it.

Me, him and Seedy (Still remember him right?) used to write for the same website and every writing he made had to go through editorial. Even for someone with English as a second language I was able to spot his bad spelling, grammar and defiantly.

I follow him too, lol.

What's he done wrong?

What's he not done wrong is the answer to the question on your mind.

Killers song, Sam's Town

Fry pls, where are you

How about these bad boys

Those are much better, when you get it wear it indoors. People love that.

Blue glass in sunglasses is just not good looking.

Obviously you don't know some of those some of the blue glasses don't show your eyes. Professional voyeurism.

Oooh I love buying sunglasses
3AQmK.gif

I love buying sunglasses too!

Must be because of where we are living.

I can't pull aviators either, if you can well there's no way but up from here Yurt boy.

The one I got recently is closer to the picture I posted.

Cheeky avatar change m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom