• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I am waiting for it to arrive. :( What do I do with this beautiful thing until X gets here!?

You guys got a head-start, but Gary Oak also got a head-start against Ash, we all know who won in the end.(I don't actually know)

Download some demos from the E-Shop!!
Make your Mii
Add us all.
etc.

WJD

Download some demos from the E-Shop!!
Make your Mii
Add us all.
etc.

Can X & Y still interact with each other online? Cause if I end up getting a 3DS, I'd so get Y. Whoever the fuck is on the front of that box looks boss as fuck.

International football would be infinitely better if it was like jury duty, so instead of pros getting called up to play you would get a letter in the post informing you that you'd be representing your country in a World Cup qualifier.

dc89

Can X & Y still interact with each other online? Cause if I end up getting a 3DS, I'd so get Y. Whoever the fuck is on the front of that box looks boss as fuck.

Yeah of course! You can battle and trade with people who own either version!

WJD

Yeah of course! You can battle and trade with people who own either version!

Makes sense! How come everyone here was listing what version they were getting then, are there any benefits either way?

look at what the fucking interlull has done to me

dc89

Makes sense! How come everyone here was listing what version they were getting then, are there any benefits either way?

look at what the fucking interlull has done to me

Each version has some unique Pokemon that can only be caught in that version. So I have X, if I want Y's unique Pokemon I need to trade. The legendary on the box for example.

X & Y have different mega-evolutions of Mewtwo and Charizard.

are you Pokemon guys still into Power Rangers also?

jhEK6LDzdLpwO_e.jpg

Clegg

United linked to Porto player Fernando.

And Alexis Sanchez. Step up interest just as he's finally settling at Barca and hitting top form? Nailed on signing.

LegoArmo

I added everyone from the Google Doc on 3DS... the ones that worked anyway (dc, yours didn't, boo), and I added myself to the list, hope you don't mind.

Sleepless, Wilbury, Linius, Tc91, Quiche, Bumhead, Scum, pulga, Awesome Animals, Viva, KILLER7, and LTWheels, add me back if you want!

Clegg

Jamaican sprinting could be fucked.

WADA has announced an extraordinary audit of the anti doping measures taken in that country.

Tc91

I added everyone from the Google Doc on 3DS... the ones that worked anyway (dc, yours didn't, boo), and I added myself to the list, hope you don't mind.

Sleepless, Wilbury, Linius, Tc91, Quiche, Bumhead, Scum, pulga, Awesome Animals, Viva, KILLER7, and LTWheels, add me back if you want!

Adding you now!

I'll add you next time I charge the thing.
might be a while :lol

Stoke are interested in signing Jed Wallace apparently, hopefully we get a good amount of money for him.

He used to play for my local team. I think he was a youth product here. He scored a goal last week and dedicated it to one of the fans at Farnborough who had passed away! Sounds like a top bloke.

1375018_612502008793598_1493409069_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom