• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Manchester United manager David Moyes is ready to rival former club Everton in the chase to sign Chesterfield's highly-rated midfielder Tendayi Darikwa, the Daily Telegraph reports. Moyes made a personal scouting mission to watch Darikwa in Saturday's game against Fleetwood and will step up his interest after first becoming aware of the 21-year-old at his old club.

Aim for the stars Moyesus

Scum

I have an HSBC fixed rate cash e-ISA, with on-demand withdrawals. Its okay but you can only put £5,000 a year into it, which is pretty brass if you have the security to try and save the majority of what you earn. Thinking of moving over to Lloyd's.who last time I checked have the best saving account

Speaking of ISA, fuck off Arnie :p

Cheers. Will have a look at the Lloyd's ISA.

jWBL1UIH9GXOC_e.jpg

LTWheels

Added everyone on the 3ds list.

Been thinking this morning that I'm sort of glad that The EU ps4 launch is a few weeks after the US. Gives me time to think whether or not I will keep the console once I see impressions. I only plan on getting one game so seeing reviews will be useful.

bud

international breaks are the worst.

i've forgotten ozil's position. is he even a footballer. was it all a dream.

Ben Pearson scored twice for England U19's yesterday.

Looks like the United Bros have someone new to hype.

We've been mentioning Pearson for a while now.

Future star/Cert for first team list: Januzaj
Great potential list: Pearson, Pereira, James Wilson
Solid potential list: Lingard, Cole, Vermijl, Thorpe
Not sure and need to see what happens this year list: Will Keane, Sean Goss
Wait and see if we can buy back list: Daehli, Ravel

Slizz

ESPN are doing this show tomorrow that will do a live-cut in for every goal of every game tomorrow. Should be pretty cool.

Carbonox

Manchester United manager David Moyes is ready to rival former club Everton in the chase to sign Chesterfield's highly-rated midfielder Tendayi Darikwa, the Daily Telegraph reports. Moyes made a personal scouting mission to watch Darikwa in Saturday's game against Fleetwood and will step up his interest after first becoming aware of the 21-year-old at his old club.

I think I had one of those at my local Indian the other week.

bjaelke

Arsenal have been informed that Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is available for a cut price fee in January as the Spanish club step up their pursuit of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez, with the Uruguayan having been a transfer target for the Gunners in the summer.
£20m for Benz

robryansad.gif

Added everyone on the 3ds list.

Been thinking this morning that I'm sort of glad that The EU ps4 launch is a few weeks after the US. Gives me time to think whether or not I will keep the console once I see impressions. I only plan on getting one game so seeing reviews will be useful.

I'm with you on that, especially since we haven't seen much of the next gen ports.

It kinda reminds me of the Wii U launch, after the US release I knew I should wait for a price drop or find it cheaper.

Meier

black Chiellini

That's uncanny.

Haha, I've never even driven up to Dallas let alone wherever the hell UNT is. :p Definitely going to Dallas for the FSU-Okie State game next year though!

http://i.minus.com/ipaMOvSgvgSfU.jpg[IMG]
GOAT

I want to drink that sea.[/QUOTE]

Stunning. I bought Pikmin 3 this weekend despite not having the Wii U yet. It was B1G1 40% off Wii U and 3DS games at Toys 'R Us so I had no choice! Snagged it to go with Pokemon Y (which is incredible)

dc89

I will not buy all the Wii U games I've missed out on. I will not buy all the Wii U games I've missed out on. I will not buy all the Wii U games I've missed out on.

Argh...

Stunning. I bought Pikmin 3 this weekend despite not having the Wii U yet. It was B1G1 40% off Wii U and 3DS games at Toys 'R Us so I had no choice! Snagged it to go with Pokemon Y (which is incredible)

Well played!

ibjdked1ceXgmS.jpg

Last one.... for now. But this browser screenshotting business is addictive.

Meier

It went through this time! All right.

Manchester City Home Shirt 2013/14 with Nastasic 33 printing M including Premier League Badges 1 $85.03 $85.03
Manchester City Slogan Gymbag One Size Only - Free Gym Bag when you spend £50 1 $0.00 $0.00
Delivery: $11.50
VAT: $0.00
Total: $96.53

I often pick a Firestarter (twisted Firestarter), but I went with Froakie since I knew I was getting Torchic for free. He levels up so fast due to the bonus EXP.. already lvl 21 now.

Messi

And I hope this is the last time we see that piece of shit. Seriously...wtf is Giroud wearing??? That thing is UGLY.

I don't like most of Puma's designs and feel like Arsenal going with them was a step back. Then again I generally like Nikes material and design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom