• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=16474460

This post still makes me laugh. So random :lol

GAF couldn't handle him, he was too good for this place

ate 200 grams of cocaine in a nice burger and woke up laying in the street in moldovia with two broken forearms

baardhimself said:
this is all fucking bullshit. we should declare war on north korea, china and iran. none of this pissy helping out, outright take over the fucking country and slaughter everyone who picks up a weapon. in the medieval days thats how shit worked, and it worked well. great britain ruled the fucking world, and every single country they owned and gave back is great nowdays. (not including the fucked up african countries)

listen, heres what you say when they give you shit

put your supervisor on

speak to the supervisor and say your 360 is broken and you know it happens all the time because you changed your warranty just to cater to it, you bought your 360 within the 3 year period and you want it sorted or you will complain to ms head office

it will get done

then phone back when your 360 is done using your phone call reference number and call the person a cunt. that'll show em!

remember that if you are a white male and you have a baby with a black woman, it wont look like you.

7DnA383.png

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/dn9tTGOGn.WDhX4aaT6h6A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzYwO2NyPTE7Y3c9NjQwO2R4PTA7ZHk9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0zNTU7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/it_IT/Sports/Eurosport/1099824-17447343-640-360.jpg[IMG]

Valter living the dream. All you guys need now is for Berlusconi to get reelected and you're set.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that would help, he'd just forget about us, like the old days. Also, he has bigger problems in his hand now.

K1LLER7

:lol

The closest we had to world class players were young, inexperienced versions of Gerrard, Carragher, and Alonso. And we were up against a team with over six world class players.

This guy. Full of excuses. The slug never sleeps. The slug just slides from one turgid talking point to the next. Making a mess as he goes.
Thank fuck he's moved on from the match scheduling BS.

"Barcelona had world class players."

I want a list of Moysey's world class players.

Hixx

And I honestly don't understand why you get your knickers in a twist. All it means is I've got double the work than you lazy fucks do.

'work'

must be hard following teams that win the majority of their games, bro.

Hardcore office-chair fan

Into

Vidal and Pirlo need to have a good game, been a while since they played the way we know they can.

Also lets see if Juve concede first again for the what...fifth time in a row?

Fuck Torino havent won since 1993/1994 season(actually the first year I went to an Arsenal game was that game against Torino)

WBA, Athletico....If Torino win then the Ramsey Effect is real

Arnie

And I honestly don't understand why you get your knickers in a twist. All it means is I've got double the work than you lazy fucks do.

If following a team is 'work' then you shouldn't be doing it.

If following Juventus and Real Madrid is 'work' then you should try being Jeff. Or MatC. Or Linett (although to be fair he really does support Arsenal).

You're like the kid who whines to his parents to get Pokemon Red and Blue, then complains about having to play it.

FootballFan

If following Juventus and Real Madrid is 'work' then you should try being Jeff. Or MatC. Or Linett (although to be fair he really does support Arsenal).

You're like the kid who whines to his parents to get Pokemon Red and Blue, then complains about having to play it.

4x9nR.gif

Feorax

Here's how I'd go today:

Mignolet; Enrique, Sakho, Toure, Kelly; Henderson, Gerrard, Alberto; Moses, Aspas, Suarez.

Bench; Jones, Agger, Ilori, Lucas, Sterling, Ibe, Sturridge.

pulga

Banned

Don't take the word literally, you mug.

sigh

Am I British? Nope. Spanish? Nope. Italian. German. Nope nope.

So I'll follow whoever the fuck I want. #dealwithit

Why do I even bother.

LTWheels

Whilst waiting for the Liverpool match; Liverpool ladies are playing Bristol for the league title at 2. Liverpool need 1 point to win the league ending Arsenal's dominance.

Arnie

Arnie how do you feel about me?

Don't take the word literally, you mug.

sigh

Am I British? Nope. Spanish? Nope. Italian. German. Nope nope.

So I'll follow whoever the fuck I want. #dealwithit

Why do I even bother.

I like you both as people. As football fans you contradict everything I hold dear.

But like Pulga says, I don't understand what it's like. So I'm speaking from an unprivileged reference frame. Ignore me.

Just a heads up everyone, Match of the Day Extra is on in a minute. It's essentially the BBC's answer to Sunday Supplement and it's not on at ridiculous o'clock.

Tc91

David Moyes

"To win the Champions League, you need five or six world-class players,'' Moyes told several national newspapers in England.Look at Bayern Munich, they have it. Look at Barcelona, who had it in the past and Real Madrid, who have maybe got it now. That's the level you have to be at to win it. We've not got that yet but what we have got is experience.”

This guy...

Sure knows how to give his players confidence. "We don't have the quality to win the CL" is what he's basically saying.

Also he said he's giving Kagawa chances to show what he can do. Well don't put him out on the left and don't sub him at half fucking time. The fuck Moyes?

Because United lost yesterday I am pulling a Pluga and supporting Juve today.

FORZA JUVE.

I'm on Team Arnie. Absolutely understand having multiple clubs you like to watch, but picking two heavyweights from two heavyweight European leagues is kinda embarrassing

Suen

I like you both as people. As football fans you contradict everything I hold dear.

But like Pulga says, I don't understand what it's like. So I'm speaking from an unprivileged reference frame. Ignore me.

Just a heads up everyone, Match of the Day Extra is on in a minute. It's essentially the BBC's answer to Sunday Supplement and it's not on at ridiculous o'clock.
:lol I just like following the leagues I grew up with as a child and in some of them I ended up liking teams so much I wanted to support them. There's no more to it than that.

Arnie

:lol I just like following the leagues I grew up with as a child and in some of them I ended up liking teams so much I wanted to support them. There's no more to it than that.

And that's fair enough, and I feel dirty for having a go.

But still.

IT HURTS ME

Same, I have no connection with German and Spanish teams so I will watch games but I do not particularly care too much who wins.

Arsenal are my local team, but as an Italian I was also raised watching and following Italian teams. Arsenal are always my number, but I follow Juve and always hope Parma do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom