• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
ZKvHPsf.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I love how no one ever says how shit a manager he is. Just 'he's a really nice guy'

Good coach but I don't think he has the force of personality enough to be a manager in the premier league. Not a clever enough tactician and should be getting far more out of the players he's got. Would be fine in the championship though.

Steve Bruce has impressed me at Hull to be honest, he's played 3 at the back often, he's made some smart buys and they're very hard to break down. He's had years as a manager now and he's improved, so... maybe Hughton will too. Although I think he's 50 odd already. Looks good for his age

Linius

I never got the appeal of small flags like that, never looks good.

I love it, especially together with the 'epic' music. Seeing all those flags go up and down in harmony looks awesome. We're pretty much always sold out for European games so it gives a nice effect with 50.000 people.

Linius

I really hate that kind of artificial support.

In Utrecht we had ''clappers'', ugh.....

Lol, they even give instructions. The flags are just there, no one will tell you to use them but it became a tradition of its own. Just like we're singing Three Little Birds by Bob Marley at half time.

Nyx

Lol, they even give instructions. The flags are just there, no one will tell you to use them but it became a tradition of its own. Just like we're singing Three Little Birds by Bob Marley at half time.

Well they don't put the flags there for not using them.

And yeah instructions indeed, guess stereotyping football supporters still is a thing haha.

Wilbur

Banned
Looooooool the username of the guy with two head colours

Are you surprised his head looks like a slush puppy

Also:

camm5dza.jpg

Salazar > Giroud

Wilbur

Banned
He looks like the kind of man that takes his time when performing cunnilingus and makes sure that afterwards the lady gets a magnificent cup of tea

Salazar
Let me
Be that
Tea drinker

Bacon I don't think you mean extrapolate

Mate

My dreamy comment was about Sal, the rest about that guy with the parrot on his head. Look at how dreamy Sal is, he's sitting there, probably on the bus, that's not the look of someone listening to manowar i can tell you that much. He looks a bit concerned though, possibly Moyes related.

No, please. Extrapolate.

What of it?

All of it. Your shitty haircuts and all the fancy colours you had over the years. I bet you had a rat tail didn't you

Hell no. Never had 2 colours like that, but had completely green hair for a good few months, was pretty great. Then I also had shoulder lenght hair, which some people suggested a rat tail and I told them to fuck off. Also once tried to make my hair blonde by just using that blonde dye a few times on my hair in one day, shit didn't work, instead it made my hair fall off in big chunks and made the rest piss yellow.

Also rocked the Ronaldo world cup haircut as a child and went to Disney land as a young skinhead, some people thought I had cancer there. #yolo

Hixx

i had a bleached blonde beckham mohawk

and two piercings in my left ear lobe

all the bitches wanted me

but i said

no, we are underage that would be inappropriate

i had a bleached blonde beckham mohawk

and two piercings in my left ear lobe

all the bitches wanted me

but i said

no, we are underage that would be inappropriate

You've always been a gentleman. I couldn't help myself from prematurely ejactulating inside the first female that showed interest in me. You should post a photo showing the ear piercings, it's the kind of fashion that's getting back. Lets get bad piercings and maybe grow a moustache.

Top Bottom