• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Suen

I can't talk to this Barca fan girl anymore

Suen: but will I judge them as players? For what they say in the press and do on the pitch? Absolutely.
Suen: politics, oppression or whatever they do outside of it is uninteresting.
Girl: So it makes no difference whatsoever that
Girl: Messi grew up with a growth hormone dificiency?
Girl: That doesn't alter your perspective at all
Girl: I mean, for someone like that
Girl: to come as far as he have
Girl: has
someone pls :loooooooooooooool

Wilbur

Banned
Funniest thing about Newcastle beating Spurs was the return of Kyoufu.

Glory hunter.

Fucking hate Sundays. Always doing rail work so takes ages to get home. Left work at 10 and still not snuggled up in bed with a teddy bear and a stonk

Elchele

Something funny about Wilbury calling other people GLEN.

ibq5qNIznbIHYg.gif

:lol I had forgotten about that gif. good times

Salazar

I don't have an issue with any of it because I know you're joking.

I know that you'd rather have the likes of Coutinho over Kagawa, Johnson over Rafael, Suarez over Rooney, Hendo over Andesron. Etc etc ad infinitum until death do us part

You've stopped posting random Liverpool photographs like a scrapbooking twat

Talking nonsense, but we'll take what we can get

Suen

Is she hot?
Nah just a chat with some friends, don't know how she looks like. She keeps talking about how she's trying to be emotionally attached to the players, trying to know them outside of the sport, then she brings on Catalonian oppression and it's history and shit I couldn't care less about. I've repeated like five times that I don't give one fuck about what happens outside the sport. Arguing with Barca fans is like arguing with some politician, you never get anywhere.

LTWheels

Tempted to go to the open audition in London for the new Star Wars movie.

"Hansom, Smart and Athletic" I'm literally a shoe-in.

I won't forget you lot when I find my stardom.

pulga

Banned
UGH I FELL ASLEEP

FFS

WHY

POGBA BALLON D'OR

THANK YOU BASED SAF

9gppaI1.gif

Firstly, let me say thanks to Pulga, who showed unflinching budo spirit in the face of utmost cuntery. Your efforts will not go unnoticed, and you will receive a medal of honour in the form of a stunningly powerful rim job that is guaranteed to make you shit spunk.

BYu1DAcIcAAl4Cn.jpg

They also sent four our fans to the hospital, apparently, and destroyed the bathrooms of the away sector. Fucking animals. Our fans insulted them again tonight, of course, which means curva sud will stay closed in our next domestic match. Worth it.

Congrats Napoli fans. You did it once again.

iqn85lPNPvA0Q.gif

Suen

Ugh, I utterly hate RVP.

CUNT.
He is a fucking cunt but let's not be childish and say he shouldn't celebrate with his new team. He didn't celebrate when he scored last season, right? It's enough to show respect imo. We can argue about loyalty to clubs but ultimately we should also respect a player's choice.

Clegg

Carvalho has a €45m release clause. We're not signing him for that price. But if Sporting really are in bad financial trouble then we could make a deal for him.

He is a fucking cunt but let's not be childish and say he shouldn't celebrate with his new team. He didn't celebrate when he scored last season, right? It's enough to show respect imo. We can argue about loyalty to clubs but ultimately we should also respect a player's choice.
Yeah, I guess, but still. I know other teams fans say, "but he left to win trophies, etc" and I get that. But he could have been a proper legend for us, instead of cunting it up with Wazza and Brother shagger.

Fuck him.

Suen

Yeah, I guess, but still. I know other teams fans say, "but he left to win trophies, etc" and I get that. But he could have been a proper legend for us, instead of cunting it up with Wazza and Brother shagger.

Fuck him.
He will regret his choice when the Ramsey Effect comes back in the home game.

#Believe

arkon

Oh man. Some good results today.

Beautiful Pogba and Pirlo goals.

Jones is better in midfield than Cleverly and Fellaini. Jesus.

Ramsey let the praise get to his head. Really tame efforts on goal.

Fry

Was going to reply but was too lazy ok

If you got them all in one post I will add them in, can't be bothered to do all of them manually and put image tags and shit on them, I'm doing important stuff right now.

I'm rewatching my favorite efukt videos.

I know, you are one lazy cunt. I posted all of them yesterday.

:lol

Swagger and Martins, tell us more about this Carvalho. We need another Sporting United bro added to the collection.

williamcarvalho4.jpg

Moyes, get on with the scouting and probe him already. I'm sure his anus is as good looking as Pogba's.

Top Bottom