• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
He didn't celebrate the first two times he scored against them. That's all the respect the cunts deserve. Fans are still on at him. C'est la vie. I hope next time he defecates on a training bib Steve Bould has kicked in anger.

Could hear you're a cunt robin and she said no robin chants pretty much during the whole game, so far from accepted with the crowd at the stadium... and for good reason, he acted like a cunt to them with that open letter bullshit on his site.

Not that I give a shit about him celebrating, he should go on and celebrate the fuck he wants and imitate rape on Wenger while celebrating if that's what he feels like.

Wilbur

Banned
Could hear you're a cunt robin and she said no robin chants pretty much during the whole game, so far from accepted with the crowd at the stadium... and for good reason, he acted like a cunt to them with that open letter bullshit on his site.

Not that I give a shit about him celebrating, he should go on and celebrate the fuck he wants and imitate rape on Wenger while celebrating if that's what he feels like.

:lol

That open letter was a nuts thing to do. Wonder who the fuck advised him on that.

Japan's new kit is shit

BYv9jKjCMAEYGKs.jpg

What's so bad about RVP celebrating for that goal? You have to be the most vile Arsenal fanboy to see that as rude/dishonorable/cunt/whatever.

I've never had a problem with any former Manchester United player celebrating after scoring a goal against us. Yes if CR7 does it, it will break my heart a little but it is his right to do so.

Wilbur

Banned
Shinji's torso looks magnificent there. He's like a stupendously well rendered warlord from a Dynasty Warriors spin off on the Vita

When Miccoli scored against Lecce he started crying on the field and had to be subbed during half time lol

"Having scored against the love of his life, Miccoli then had to be substituted at half-time with Rosanero coach Delio Rossi telling journalists that the diminutive forward was ‘absolutely inconsolable’ at the though of ‘injuring’ Lecce’s survival chances.

The man himself also had this to say after the game:

“It is true, I started crying and I couldn’t stop. I cried on the pitch after the goal, I cried in the dressing room. Lecce is my team and I hurt them, it is like hurting

Despite wearing the Palermo captain's armband "with pride" Miccoli appears to be bit confused about his allegiance. His armband has the colours of the Lecce Ultras and before last weekend's game there was speculation on Sky Italia that he didn't want to be involved in the game."

Oh that chinese news finally did it?! YISSS

Suen

For a moment I thought Arsenal won comfortably today and went further ahead in the table from many top teams, but then I quickly realized that we lost against a fucking dinosaur powered by that hideous ungodly creature Jones and my whole life became depressing.

No more arrogance about being first
No more jokes about Moyes United being a midtable club
All that is left for us is the void left by Moyistotle

L1NETT

What's so bad about RVP celebrating for that goal? You have to be the most vile Arsenal fanboy to see that as rude/dishonorable/cunt/whatever.

I've never had a problem with any former Manchester United player celebrating after scoring a goal against us. Yes if CR7 does it, it will break my heart a little but it is his right to do so.

Nah mate

Especially in RVP's case, he owes a great debt to Arsenal. They made him. He would be nowhere near OT without that club. So to celebrate that goal so vigorously is poor indeed.

Goes for any player. You can't love a club one minute, kiss the badge etc etc and then change clubs and celebrate like that. What does kissing the badge mean then? Nothing. It becomes meaningless, and footballers truly are mercenaries.

I don't like it, crowds respect players who don't do that.

Slizz

Nah mate

Especially in RVP's case, he owes a great debt to Arsenal. They made him. He would be nowhere near OT without that club. So to celebrate that goal so vigorously is poor indeed.

Goes for any player. You can't love a club one minute, kiss the badge etc etc and then change clubs and celebrate like that. What does kissing the badge mean then? Nothing. It becomes meaningless, and footballers truly are mercenaries.

Lol. Some good stuff in here.

Nah mate

Well that's the thing. It has been 2 years since he last played for Arsenal and he scored in a match where Manchester United is frankly, talked about to lose. He has to be a robot not to celebrate in that situation.

L1NETT

L1nett you're too much of a lower league fan you bastard

Embrace the loss of your soul

I can't. I won't. Never! Lower League football is true happiness. Go support FC United or Sutton United. Embrace your soul Wilbz. It's never too late.

Basically, we all know all modern footballers are mostly wankers, and RVP reminded us today.

---

Has anyone got £12 spare. I NEED Gravity Imax 3d in my veins again.

Wilbur

Banned
FC United lol. Bunch of mugs who played Sunday league to get over their woes

I did that. Just didn't make a big deal about it. Wanderers league and cup double 2002/03

Ashley Cole was the worst betrayal. A boyhood Arsenal fan, came up through the youth system, became first-choice for England and Arsenal, kissed the badge when he scored...

And then he went to fucking Chelsea. Although we got Sol Campbell from Spurs...lol.

Suen

Benitez saying Napoli lost due to money....and for STILL being at 75 % of their true potential loooooool. Benitez stop, don't make it more embarrassing.

Lightning

Banned
For a moment I thought Arsenal won comfortably today and went further ahead in the table from many top teams, but then I quickly realized that we lost against a fucking dinosaur powered by that hideous ungodly creature Jones and my whole life became depressing.

No more arrogance about being first
No more jokes about Moyes United being a midtable club
All that is left for us is the void left by Moyistotle
You shouldn't be so shallow. We are still in a very good position. 4 points ahead of Chelsea, 5 points ahead of United, 6 points ahead of City and we have players coming back with only City and Chelsea to play mid December from the top teams and we have everyone except Poldi and Chamberlain back from injury. Excellent position.

Only Marsielle and Napoli to go in the CL and in a strong position to go through there too. Schedule won't be mid week games every week for a while now so we should be good.

Ashley Cole was the worst betrayal. A boyhood Arsenal fan, came up through the youth system, became first-choice for England and Arsenal, kissed the badge when he scored...

And then he went to fucking Chelsea. Although we got Sol Campbell from Spurs...lol.
Remember his autobiography?

"55 grand? I nearly drove off the road."

Lol lol

L1NETT

I like the idea that kissing a badge can mean anything.

Your right. When these overpaid knobs kiss the badge it doesn't mean anything. It's just a job for them, but proper supporters make a lifelong commitment to one club. I get that.

But you think the badge holds no significance? It's just a pretty pattern? Fair enough, just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one :)

Yen

Your right. When these overpaid knobs kiss the badge it doesn't mean anything. It's just a job for them, but proper supporters make a lifelong commitment to one club. I get that.

But you think the badge holds no significance? It's just a pretty pattern? Fair enough, just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one :)
Often the badge reflects the club. United = the archetype of evil. Arsenal = archaic weaponry that hasn't won battles in years. Spurs = cocks

Wilbur

Banned
Often the badge reflects the club. United = the archetype of evil. Arsenal = archaic weaponry that hasn't won battles in years. Spurs = cocks

Brilliant :lol

Can we talk about how fucking crap Norwich's badge is by the way? That bird. It's like a drawing a kid would do during an epileptic fit.

Top Bottom