• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

tri_willy

diving XI

hart (LOL)
alves luiz bonucci alba
ramires busquets
robben bale young
neymar

whats your pick gaf?

couldnt think of anyone for the GK spot, so i chose hart for the lulz

Yen

Martin O'Neill: "John Robertson once said that if every team in Italy has pre-match pasta for their meals, how come three get relegated each year?"

Fry

821121334.png

And people say Liverpool can't get top 4.

Today might be judgment day for Allegri . . . fucking finally.

Though knowing B&G, they will come out of today's meeting by giving Allegri yet another "confirmation." Cheap bastards.

Razor554

Suspicious that Messi's injuries start flaring up again after his former coach, also a known drugs cheat, leaves Barcelona.
It's not Pep, it's who he took with him to Bayern, our former fitness coach Lorenzo Buenaventura and he must have took all the drugs with him, bastard.

Atletico are going to win the league.

They wont even finish 2nd.

Playing in CL, Copa and Liga is going to cost them, because they don't have the same quality of bench players as Real and Barca. To get that 3 points from every league game in latter parts of the season benefits from having a squad that can rotate between bigger games. They will have better change in winning CL than Liga this season.

Clegg

Daniel Taylor says United's executives have been talking about the need to sign a new centre half. Apparently that may be a priority next summer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
[Fugo];89398690 said:
Fiorentina-GAF here.

We don't sell good players that have a purpose on our team.
That's why we sold you Felipe Melo back then
http://www.impermium.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Troll.png[IMG]

and that's why we allowed Montolilol go to Milan.
You should be grateful we didn't sell you alwaysinjuredJovetic, actually. We did you a favour.[/QUOTE]

You got us good with Felipe Melol, bravo. :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
time for neymar to show if he can become GODmar or degenerate into FLOPmar

I don't get it, he is doing amazing for us considering it's his first year in Europe and just 21 years old. He is definitely not a 'flop', why keep saying he needs to prove himself? Against Madrid, the most important match of the first half of the season, he was our best player by far.

Neymar has already proven he is a great signing.

Daniel Taylor says United's executives have been talking about the need to sign a new centre half. Apparently that may be a priority next summer.

That would be sensible imo.

I still think we need another 2 new CMs bare minimum, since I think it's likely that Giggs, Anderson and Fletcher won't be playing for the club come next season.

Clegg

That would be sensible imo.

I still think we need another 2 new CMs bare minimum, since I think it's likely that Giggs, Anderson and Fletcher won't be playing for the club come next season.
With all the scouting we're doing in Portugal, I wouldn't be surprised if we signed someone from there. We scout everywhere, but a lot of focus seems to be on Portugal atm.

Suen

With all the scouting we're doing in Portugal, I wouldn't be surprised if we signed someone from there. We scout everywhere, but a lot of focus seems to be on Portugal atm.
Totally unrelated but I wonder how Lambda would feel if Arsenal scouted as much as United does in Portugal, particularly in Lisbon.

tri_willy

seems somehow football gaf need to come up and somehow agree on the real diving xi

so many names to choose from... could almost fill a bench with divers too lol

Bumhead

Banned
Disappointed Arsenal lost yesterday but absolutely lolling my Arsenal off about RVP's celebration and response. He owes Arsenal shit and has nowt but grief off large sections of fans since so fuck 'em.

Allegri is this close to being fired.

Frank, Neo Fun Allowed, the day is here. I'm scared as fuck for the future, but we're close now, I can feel it in my bones.

edit: goddamnit cremino.

Top Bottom