• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Fergie

Banned
Has science gone too far?

ibcSox5liPpO6M.gif

iGLKQ4KGtvQau.gif

ibrjXgwESWjxQh.gif

ibnI50eZBFqjDX.gif
Fucking absolutely dead.

pulga

Banned
It's really not worth your time if you got it for free. Shame, it had potential.

Nope not worth it. Really didn't get into it at all.

That initial trailer is better than the game.

I tried the demo long time ago, not worth the money

Fuck, concept seems to have a lot of potential. Received $10 on PSN for free yesterday and don't know what to buy, have $20 in total. Eyeing Dead Island GOTY edition for $20.

ShogunX

omg Ni No Kuni is $20

omg so is Demon's Souls (never got to play it)

Resident Evil 6.. wait no hahahahah

Puppeteer for $8 more?

fuuuuuuuuuu

Already tapped dat back in '10 baby boy

Such a disappointing game. I paid full price on day one for what essentially was an great looking RPG for beginners.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro:

This defeat to Newcastle was shit.

Now it is the time to go to Manchester City and beat them.

Quite. If only all our players had Sandro's attitude, we'd never lose a match. Paulinho, Eriksen and others still haven't shown enough desire, enough effort. They've had flashes but they have to get their heads right. We don't frighten teams at WHL these days.

pulga

Banned
Sandro:

Quite. If only all our players had Sandro's attitude, we'd never lose a match. Paulinho, Eriksen and others still haven't shown enough desire, enough effort. They've had flashes but they have to get their heads right. We don't frighten teams at WHL these days.

tumblr_mvwnrehfmv1qf41wco3_250.gif

Clegg

SPORT say Moyes wants Di Maria and Khedira and will offer €70m for the two.

And tomorrows Times is running with a Kagawa/Reus swap.

Clegg

I edited my previous post but I'll mention it here in case it was missed.

Tomorrows Times says United will offer Kagawa plus cash for Marco Reus.

Lightning

Banned
I've said it many times already, let's send Liverpool our golden package, containing the best of the best from Madrid, in return for Suarez.
Player exchange deals are so hard. Convincing Benzema to go to Liverpool will be hard, Liverpool wanting him and matching his wage demands will wind them up. Madrid want Suarez? £60+ million. I can't see player exchanges working.

Arnie

Player exchange deals are so hard. Convincing Benzema to go to Liverpool will be hard, Liverpool wanting him and matching his wage demands will wind them up. Madrid want Suarez? £60+ million. I can't see player exchanges working.

£60 million is too low. His price is inflating with each week.

Killer is the rational one. Bale money is a benchmark, we won't accept less. We know Madrid will have the cash, especially if you guys overpay for Benzema as is looking likely.

pulga

Banned
ARNIE says Arnie will accept €100 million in the summer.

HISTORY says Perez will agree.

You'll take €70m and a loan deal for one of Morata/Jese how's that sound eh eh eh

I've said it many times already, let's send Liverpool our golden package, containing the best of the best from Madrid, in return for Suarez.

But how are we going to get the €70m if we send them Khedira you fruit

its United we gotta swindle first

pulga

Banned
Rodgers will take €70 million and Morata permanently, I'm sure of that. In fact I believe that if you really are serious about Suarez then you're definitely going to have to let go of Torres MK.II

u can keep Jese tho

loooool

apologies laboured

THREE YEAR CONTRACT WITH A BUYBACK CLAUSE OF €15M

Tomorrows Times says United will offer Kagawa plus cash for Marco Reus.

Kagawa + ~€20m would be the minimum for us to even think about it. And even that would be unlikely. Both Micky and Kagawa are rather unflexible, I only see them as CAMs. Swapping Kagawa for one of the best wingers is not going to happen.

Not that I see United offering that much, anyway.

Arnie

SIX YEAR CONTRACT NO BUYBACK CLAUSE

BRENDAN SMIRK DOT GIF
Kagawa + ~€20m would be the minimum for us to even think about it. And even that would be unlikely. Both Micky and Kagawa are rather unflexible, I only see them as CAMs. Swapping Kagawa for one of the best wingers is not going to happen.

Not that I see United offering that much, anyway.

I can see United offering €40 million and the little glob.

Hixx

guys guys should I dip for Tomb Raider 2013, Arkham Origins or Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Tomb Raider is good, much better than I expected. Arkham Origins will last a long time if you are a completionist and is good. Not as good as the first two but still well worth playing... very short if you just rush through, though. Not played SC yet.

But between the first two, TR.

Suen

Those three players and some cash or nothing. If Liverpool won't accept it then we'll sell all three to Napoli overpriced and buy Falcao instead.

#Believe

but I agree with you, player exchange deals doesn't happen too often, especially not with high profiles

Morata is going nowhere, don't you dare pulga.

Top Bottom