• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

L1NETT

Enemy Within looks top.

Time for an Iron Man run. Might name them after footballers, already done X Men and characters from Sitcoms.

Was gutted when General "Baah" Melchett died.

bud23

tumblr_mlcjmyszR71qjeigjo1_500.gif

BTJqTopIEAALQ2m.jpg

Real-Bale.jpg

709-gareth-bale-kissing-real-madrid-badge-on-his-new-jersey.jpg

A true love story.

Tc91

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FM network game with my mate and it's the quarter final of the CL between me and him, I'm United and he's City.

3-3, 94th minute.

Joe Hart passes it to RVP for a open net. /dead

GorillaJu

Best thing about the Southampton is Flamini is suspended for that game so Ramsey can play midfield and win us the match. Ramsey on the wing fucking sucks. Ramsey midfield and Walcott back? Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to Southampton.

Looking forward to playing Southampton is masochistic behavior. They regularly slay big teams. Watch the video 3sixty posted of your bratty children getting flattened in under 80 seconds by the Saints U-18s for a taster of what's to come when Schneiderlin and Lallana come bursting out the gates. It'll be like a monster truck rally. Your rusty ass beater cars are going to be mowed down.

wedward

Looking forward to playing Southampton is masochistic behavior. They regularly slay big teams. Watch the video 3sixty posted of your bratty children getting flattened in under 80 seconds by the Saints U-18s for a taster of what's to come when Schneiderlin and Lallana come bursting out the gates. It'll be like a monster truck rally. Your rusty ass beater cars are going to be mowed down.

Norwich, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, Swansea, Man United, Fulham, Stoke, Hull.

Those are their wins this season.

Only one of them is against a big team.

wedward

Pretty even match up if you ask me. Saints play high tempo pressing football and have proven to be clinical away against the big teams. Think it's gonna be a draw myself.

Think a lot of it depends on how Arsenal recover over the next two weeks. Hopefully Mertersacker, Ozil, Ramsey, Arteta, Gibbs, Sagna and Giroud can get some rest.

Think at the Emirates Arsenal should have enough to get a win, but the Saints are defending well. We beat them 6-1 last season. If it were away I would definitely be worried, especially after the Man U loss.

Wilbur

Banned
Think a lot of it depends on how Arsenal recover over the next two weeks. Hopefully Mertersacker, Ozil, Ramsey, Arteta, Gibbs, Sagna and Giroud can get some rest.

Think at the Emirates Arsenal should have enough to get a win, but the Saints are defending well. We beat them 6-1 last season. If it were away I would definitely be worried, especially after the Man U loss.

That was when Adkins was in charge, right? Gonna be a whole lot closer this year

wedward

That was when Adkins was in charge, right? Gonna be a whole lot closer this year

Yeah, it was September I think. Obviously that has no bearing on this game, but we played well against them and I think we will again. Arsenal have responded well after their two previous losses this season and I think it will continue. Should be a fun match either way.

Lightning

Banned
We operate better when we're told we are shit so if you could keep it up I would appreciate it.

Hi Guys. Just had my account approved. Arsenal fan. Hope I don't bring down the discourse.

Welcome! Now you're part of the community we can share super-secret insider information with you, such as:
Arsenal signed Mesut Ozil.

Keep that one quiet. It hasn't got out of this thread yet.

pulga

Banned
Hi Guys. Just had my account approved. Arsenal fan. Hope I don't bring down the discourse.

As long as you don't start babbling like a retarded chimpanzee about being top of the league in friggin' November you'll be fine

With that said, welcome

What the fuck.

I had a dream Blablurn was at my Nan's house and he made me wear a Bayern shirt.

Then I woke up and smacked my head on the wall.

Lightning

Banned
We may have lost 6-1 last season but Arsenal let Danny Fox score against them so who is the worst team really...
You're awesome! I look forward to a great game and the contract negioations with Clyne that will follow the game followed by our irresistible offer to your club for his services next season!

LegoArmo

To be honest, the next set of fixtures look good for United. It's very possible that 6 of the top 8 could drop points.

The only problem is United would then have to beat Cardiff. Hmm.

Top Bottom