• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

dc89

Nah, Carrick plays more defensively under Moyes, right?

------------RVP---------
Kagawa--Rooney--Valencia
------Phil-----Fell------- (PhilaFell?)

But he does the Gareth Barry role so well. Tackle/assassinate and pass.

Oh and corners, we can't even clear the first defender.

Blablurn

4,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Apparently the installation of the new fences costs 80.000€ lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Carrick is out for United and Silva/Kompany for City, gives us a chance in those two games after the break.

I bet we pick up at least 2 injuries ourselves though.

pappe

So Carrick is out for United and Silva/Kompany for City, gives us a chance in those two games after the break.

I bet we pick up at least 2 injuries ourselves though.

lol.. You need to score goals in order to take advantage. You barely managed to score against Crystal Palace.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol.. You need to score goals in order to take advantage. You barely managed to score against Crystal Palace.

Eh, I think we showed enough in the second half against Newcastle. The goals will come.

We've conceded just one goal away from home so the City game will be interesting. If Kaboul and Rose are back I think we have a good chance of getting a point.

Fellaini will do. He doesn't know he's doing ahead of DM if we aren't playing it long up to him. He'll be able to push elbow and water carry very nicely in Carrick's position.

Fellaini does need an operation before long too though.

That's when Duncan steps in.

pappe

Eh, I think we showed enough in the second half against Newcastle. The goals will come.

We've conceded just one goal away from home so the City game will be interesting. If Kaboul and Rose are back I think we have a good chance of getting a point.
You are creating chances, no doubt. But it all means nothing if you cant finish them.

Fellaini will do. He doesn't know he's doing ahead of DM if we aren't playing it long up to him. He'll be able to push elbow and water carry very nicely in Carrick's position.

Fellaini does need an operation before long too though.

That's when Duncan steps in.

Fellaini plays well when he plays as a lone DM. Alongside Carrick or Jones he seems lost as if he doesnt know what his role is.

Isy suttie in Whites
Nicola Murray in TTOT

Still not watched The Thick Of It. Will it go over my head since I know relatively little of the political system?

Should have included Lynne from I'm Alan Partridge as well. What is Whites? That's the woman who plays Dobbie in Peep Show right?

Sportbild: Diego Costa is the #1 candidate to replace Lewandowski in Dortmund.

Who are Bayern's strikers? Mandzukic, then Gotze and Muller as false 9s?

Lewandowski to Bayern could create quite the merry-go-round

Hopefully Suarez keeps his mouth shut this international break, like he did last time

Elchele

Who are Bayern's strikers? Mandzukic, then Gotze and Muller as false 9s?

Lewandowski to Bayern could create quite the merry-go-round

And Pizarro but he has played like 30 minutes max during the whole season. Is injured now I think. Obviously he's leaving after this season, his contract is not getting renewed.

Gotze and Muller have been tried as false 9 but it has failed, and every time Mandzukic comes in as sub and scores :lol

And Pizarro but he has played like 30 minutes max during the whole season. Is injured now I think. Obviously he's leaving after this season, his contract is not getting renewed.

Gotze and Muller have been tried as false 9 but it has failed, and every time Mandzukic comes in as sub and scores :lol

Pep doing something abnormal for the sake of abnormality, rather than what's most effective? Never.

L1NETT

Still not watched The Thick Of It. Will it go over my head since I know relatively little of the political system?

Should have included Lynne from I'm Alan Partridge as well. What is Whites? That's the woman who plays Dobbie in Peep Show right?

You haven't seen Whites or The Thick of IT?

To Amazon with you!

Whites is a sitcom based in a kitchen (i'm serious) starring Alan Davies. Bloody underrated in my view, and dobbie from Peep Show is great in it.

And no,you don't need to know squat about politics to find The Thick of It hilarious.

Oh and if you are struggling for any more sitcoms, watch Hebburn. Has Lord Vic Reeves in it, and is really really watchable.

Wonder if Ricky Hatton actually believes that Amir Khan has a chance against Mayweather. Sounds like typical British confidence-building self-aware bullshit to me

Zabojnik

It couldn't have come at a better time, this break, that's true. Chiellini, Licht, Vucinic and Vidal should all be back. BeckenBonnucci and Ogbonnator will both miss Livorno, so we'll need Giorgio.

Fergie

Banned
In Iganga, a staunch Arsenal football fan is looking for a home for his family after he lost his house in a bet over a game between English clubs Arsenal and Manchester United.

Before the game, Henry Dhabasani staked his two-roomed house in a bet with Rashid Yiga, that Arsenal would win the game. On his part, Yiga staked his new Toyota Premio car and his wife that Manchester United would win.

The two put their stake in writing, with local leaders and fans witnessing the deed. Dhabasani, married to three wives with five children, fainted at the end of the match on realizing Arsenal had lost the game 1–0. On Monday, several Manchester United fans stormed Dhabasani’s home and threw him and his family out.

http://www.observer.ug/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28551&Itemid=114

tumblr_lplw3mfAtf1qd00eho1_500.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It couldn't have come at a better time, this break, that's true. Chiellini, Licht, Vucinic and Vidal should all be back. BeckenBonnucci and Ogbonnator will both miss Livorno, so we'll need Giorgio.
Their top scorer Paulinho is suspended, so we should be fine anyway

on paper

For dumbasses such as myself, how would one get this on to one's UK iPhone as it's not available on the EU store for a couple of weeks yet?
Use this link on your iPhone

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/playstation-app/id410896080?mt=8

Then try to install it. Create a new account (make sure you sign out of your existing account first!), pick US as your country, go through all the steps and when you get to the billing address, use a fake address :p oh and make sure you click none for credit card info.

Zabojnik

Their top scorer Paulinho is suspended, so we should be fine anyway

on paper

I'll take a cheeky 0-1. Even a draw wouldn't be tragic. All that counts is that we fucking destroy Woodenhaven in CL. Thanks for beating Galatasaray, now it's time to die.

Carbonox

Top Bottom