• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
You could easily say the exact same about Tarantino and his films. He hasn't made as many, but out of those he directed, 3 are brilliant, 3 are good and 2 are average.

Both are still better directors than the husk of James Cameron.

I'd say six are brilliant myself, one is very good and one is okay. But even allowing for yours, six of his eight films are at least good and Scott > ? Please CLEFF.

Cameron's a dildo. Two great films. One very good one. A bunch of pretty documentaries that don't amount to much. One atrocity comparable to war crimes and treason.

bud

should i add the mushrooms to the pizza tonno (tuna & onions) or the spicy one (chicken, paprika, onions and spanish peppers)?

Bento

Rather have Alves than Neto, but yeah, our CBs aren´t great.
I wouldn't worry too much, the Swedish defenders are likely even worse. Our defense used to be the one thing we could always rely on but since Mellberg retired it has been awfully shaky. Really miss the days of Mellberg + Lucic/Jakobsson :( Besides, not entirely sure if your defenders will be seeing that much action considering the state of our midfield >_<

Scum

hitcher, you're a disgrace. what is your beef with tuna, bruh?!

scum, i will follow your instructions.

0q76ono.gif

Meh. Their attack can't get any worse, Ericksen or not.

I hope you get an Xbox One delivered instead.

Fuck me, it's just stunning. I can't wait -- this has to make buying a Wii U a worthwhile decision for any serious gamer. Best looking game ever.

Not to get all 'I AM A HARDCORE GAMER HEAR ME ROAR' on you, but piss off :p

Ham&Pienapple is great. Only ham though. Pineapple ruins every other topping

FootballFan

Any 3DS/2DS bros get new Professor Layton game or just me ? :(

Fuck me, it's just stunning. I can't wait -- this has to make buying a Wii U a worthwhile decision for any serious gamer. Best looking game ever.

Yep. I've watched that gif over and over. So pretty.

tuna is perfectly acceptable on pizza.

pineapple, however? what in the fuck.

what the fuck indeed. Pineapple on pizza. smh

TCRS

Banned
decided to join footyGAF for todays match (GER-ITA). do I have to drink loads of beer and hit someone in the face? I can also be obnoxiously loud if required.

Linius

I agree this game looks (and will be) awesome, but nope at that statement :p

I know I'm gonna buy a Wii U at some point. But I'm gonna wait for some crazy deals, it's too early now.

Gorlak

Banned
Schwein gehabt, Özil doesn't start against Italy. He probably will be subbed in, but at least no 90 minutes.

Löw is trying some weird shit with Lahm as a midfielder, one has to admit Philipp is capable of doing well in every position. But I hope this just a one time experiment in case somebody (Schweinsteiger/Khedira) drops dead during the world cup and we need a plan b.

Nevertheless Nationalmannschaft ain't no Bayern.
roman-weidenfeller-bei-seiner-ersten-pk-fuer-die-nationalmannschaft-.jpg

decided to join footyGAF for todays match (GER-ITA). do I have to drink loads of beer and hit someone in the face? I can also be obnoxiously loud if required.

1. We'd be offended if you didn't.

2. Please do. Warm up that caps lock and make sure your 'L' and 'O' keys are ready for the battering of a lifetime.

Wilbur

Banned

dat meier hyperbole rearing its head again

"Aguero's scored from the halfway line!"
"Messi only scores tap ins"

I love you man :lol :lol :lol

Hey baby.

Tips:

1. Say fuck Bayern at every opportunity
2. Say fuck Inter at every opportunity
3. Italy > Germany, please remember
4. Hit FootballFan or Hitcher.

Linius

Do you support a club? Because we hate international breaks.

Welcome.

Should've just told me to buy it for you when they were throwing them away here for about 90 euros. Shipping excluded :p

That's pretty damn cheap. How come?

Noirulus

yo. Why don't u love us no more?

I've been pretty busy for the past few months, lol. I decided to lay off GAF for a while because I needed to be more productive and GAF is more addictive than crack.

<3 u FF

Welcome back. Did you see that Canada had one of their best results in years?
Only losing 2-0 to a respectable side.

I've pretty much given up on Canada already. Your derision doesn't phase me!

Happy you're back.

Thanks Koko :D

I wouldn't worry too much, the Swedish defenders are likely even worse. Our defense used to be the one thing we could always rely on but since Mellberg retired it has been awfully shaky. Really miss the days of Mellberg + Lucic/Jakobsson :( Besides, not entirely sure if your defenders will be seeing that much action considering the state of our midfield >_<

You can have Mellberg back.

Top Bottom