• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

rvy

Banned
img_0227c7uys.jpg

Conte pls

Conte I can win for you

pls

L1NETT

The mighty bantams on in 3 hours.

Hitch if you are considering playing killzone 3 the least you can do is watch bradford :p

Tc91

Uh oh..

In my network game with my mate he had a £130m budget as City was just about to buy Lukaku and for finishing 4th 2 seasons in a row the board took all his money off him haha.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with £30m budgets every year having to flog my favorite United players for cheap :(

L1NETT

This is my first fm since 09 and the wage structure in this one is dead tight. I am a thousand under and still can't offer anyone wages. Financial fair play :/

Still signed Craig Gordon though. Looks lovely in the bradford kit.

Being Rangers on FM right now is bizarre. Transfer embargo, additional wage budget of about 1000 and seemingly all youth players out of contract at the end of the season, but the league is going to be so easy, yet the cup runs so hard. Shits weird.

L1NETT

Being Rangers on FM right now is bizarre. Transfer embargo, additional wage budget of about 1000 and seemingly all youth players out of contract at the end of the season, but the league is going to be so easy, yet the cup runs so hard. Shits weird.

I'm finding FM fucking hard right now. League One is a bitch.

Especially when I rock up to play Brentford and they have fucking Nuno Gomes.

And then said Kyel Reid is a decent league 2 player? Do me a favour.

Tc91

I'm finding FM fucking hard right now. League One is a bitch.

Especially when I rock up to play Brentford and they have fucking Nuno Gomes.

And then said Kyel Reid is a decent league 2 player? Do me a favour.

Got to love it when you go on a winning streak and then get a random loss to a newly promoted team at home.

Fuck Danny Ings and fuck Charlie Austin.

Its starting to reek of Hodgson, if FSG had let him stay in charge for a few years :s

Get rid. Then we can have part 3 of our epic battles in May 2014. The score stands at 1-1 :p

Oh god yes. I've been waiting for it for too long, that need to happen.

Also it would mean that we'd be back to our former glory, but that's another thing.

sohois

I got FM 2014 a few days ago myself, but havent spent much time with it yet.

Maybe its because I haven't played one since 2011 and I'm used to that, but dear god the UI is absolutely awful. Reckon its going to take me a while to come around to it so I can begin to play more.

I don't understand how to import custom tactics into FM. I've got them in the right folder but it's not showing up in game :(

Edit: nvm, figured it out :p

There are like 5 folders called Sports Interactive on the laptop :lol

cremino

Apparently Pirlo refused a 2 years extension with 4 milions a year wages. He wants to play in EPL. Not really sure of all this tough

Apparently Pirlo refused a 2 years extension with 4 milions a year wages. He wants to play in EPL. Not really sure of all this tough

If we can't get Alonso back...

Apparentl Nintendo think they can sell 5m consoles between now and March. They're currently at 3.94m sold worldwide :s

For that to happen 3D World would need to be the greatest game of all time, and back that up with console-selling power, and coincide with a price drop

Salvadora

If we can't get Alonso back...

Apparentl Nintendo think they can sell 5m consoles between now and March. They're currently at 3.94m sold worldwide :s

For that to happen 3D World would need to be the greatest game of all time, and back that up with console-selling power, and coincide with a price drop
Nintendo consoles generally do very well during the Christmas period.

Isn't Mario Kart out during in the new year too?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lichtsteiner will be back for Livorno. God, I fucking MISSED him. :(

He'll sign an extension eventually, no worries.

well, long story short, i have a 9 year old daughter i didn't knew about. priorities shift, gonna have to do the father "thing".

always wear condoms, folks.

you won't see me much, if ever again. i'll be ok.

take care guys.

Arnie

well, long story short, i have a 9 year old daughter i didn't knew about. priorities shift, gonna have to do the father "thing".

always wear condoms, folks.

you won't see me much, if ever again. i'll be ok.

take care guys.

Good luck, man.

You should keep posting here once the shock dies down.

Top Bottom