• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
why would Kolo Toure lean on my mother

this makes no sense

Kolo%20Toure-1455418

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kolo-toure-had-affair-with-student-by-pretending-1455570

Hahaha, nope, I'm out :D

She's way more beautiful in real than in the pics I've found on google. Just in case you guys find something lol

pulga

Banned
Hahaha, nope, I'm out :D

She's way more beautiful in real than in the pics I've found on google. Just in case you guys find something lol

milch please stay

i dont know what's worse

the bayern cunts or the arsenal saps

we need your light in this darkness

bud

Married Premier League star Kolo Toure had a lengthy affair with a young model – after tricking her into believing he was a car salesman.

The Manchester City defender told pretty Kessel Kasuisyo his name was Francois and showered her with ­expensive gifts he claimed he bought with cash he made selling motors, she claims.

oKGCTMv.jpg

Elchele

Married Premier League star Kolo Toure had a lengthy affair with a young model – after tricking her into believing he was a car salesman.

The Manchester City defender told pretty Kessel Kasuisyo his name was Francois and showered her with ­expensive gifts he claimed he bought with cash he made selling motors, she claims.

oKGCTMv.jpg

LOOOOOOL what a legend

Wes

venison crêpe
You don't know how much life sucks until you find out that the girl you've been hitting on for the last two weeks at university is actually fucking Michael fucking Ballack in a place around 600 kilometres away from university.

He was on Sky Sports last night in London. Is she in the UK? How tall is she?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just got back from WHL, Lamela was sexual tonight. Shame we didn't keep the clean sheet, very limp save from Brad on Sheriff's goal.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I only stuck it on to qualify for the free fiver off skybet, won on the roulette so not too bad, but still..

Yen

Has anyone here read Blacksad? It looks really cool. Might get it for Christmas. And I've heard good things about Fables too.

arkon

Has anyone here read Blacksad? It looks really cool. Might get it for Christmas. And I've heard good things about Fables too.

Haven't read Blacksad but it does get lots of positive reviews wherever I've looked. I love the artwork that I've seen. I haven't been tempted to throw cash down for it. Yet.

Fables is definitely worth checking out. I've read up to about issue 75 which closes off the huge overarching story set up at the beginning of the series. Generally those issues get the most praise. I've heard it tails off after that but I'm still going to read it. I've just fallen behind on my trade purchases.

Worth nothing that the series is going to finish at issue 150 too. Start off with the Legends in Exile (issues 1-5) paperback or if you can get it for cheap enough the volume 1 deluxe edition hardcover which collects issues 1-10. Maybe also check your local library to see if they keep any of that sort of stuff in.

BigBoss

Ilkay
and Vidal but no
would be my dream signing to replace that useless fucking cunt

Khedira needs to resign from football already

I still can't believe Isco isn't starting, I don't care what kind of form he is in, he should never be benched for Khedira.

Zabojnik

Does it have online coop?

Nope. :( They're planning it for the sequel though.

From IGN said:
Undead Labs' Jeff Strain has confirmed that co-op will not come to State of Decay. However, "I can say definitively that co-op multiplayer will be the absolute heart of any future State of Decay games."

He explains, " It's not simply a matter of adding the technology, but also redesigning core game systems to support multiple players, and then adding new content designed for people to play together. It's easy to imagine how all that would come together — as many have said, the game is practically begging for it — but retrofitting the game to add that experience would take the rest of this year, and well into the next. Worse, it would preclude our ability to offer any other kind of support for the game, including Title Updates and DLC."

#380 in the world in Europa League fantasy. Bow down to my knowledge of B-level football teams, footy-gaf.
Can't wait to fill my team full of Juve players in a month.

Top Bottom