• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

FootballFan

l8ydzcS.png

Ux3q65O.png

5erF9DN.png

4GAIxCr.png

I'm sorry, but

/dead.

Arshavin toying with Portuguese garbage
doc1035278_237553092

lol shit cunts. Imagine what Loskov would do in that league.

Always knew Zenit and Porto would be fighting for 2nd, Porto fans denied that would be the case because they beat Atletico in 2011 or some shit. lol

Zabojnik

I hope Tuttosport is wrong about us playing with 3-5-2 against Napoli. With Mauricio "Look at me, I'm useless" Isla on the right, no less.

bjaelke

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Chelsea are interested in Schalke's talented Max Meyer and are willing to pay €15m for the 18 year old (Der Western). #s04 #cfc

He was linked with us a couple of days ago.

GorillaJu

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Chelsea are interested in Schalke's talented Max Meyer and are willing to pay €15m for the 18 year old (Der Western). #s04 #cfc

He was linked with us a couple of days ago.

He's good. Someone needs to talk some sense into him. Chelsea is a dead-end.

bjaelke

He's good. Someone needs to talk some sense into him. Chelsea is a dead-end.

Funny part is that the original article with the LFC link have a picture of Lampard and Max (from their CL match) with the text "Bald Gegner* in der Premier League?"

*Soon opponents

Can't wait to try the DS4 out, wanna see what the triggers and touchpad are like. Got a feeling those ridged analogue sticks will cause discomfort on the thumbs after prolonged use unless the ridge is more shallow than it looks

Kenka

Europa League is serious business. You never forget those than wronged you.

But Schalke won in Basel, that should have made up for Spartak's exit. By the way, you did not seriously expect Spartak's wankers to do any good ? It would change how I see you.

Let's be honest : Spartak would have been even kicked out by Horsens. Hence you treated me rudely.

sohois

Funny part is that the original article with the LFC link have a picture of Lampard and Max (from their CL match) with the text "Bald Gegner* in der Premier League?"

*Soon opponents

Fully expecting Liverpool to get Will Hughes in the coming transfer windows, I doubt Meyer is a big target. They're too similar to get both, and even if Meyer is more of an attacking player than Hughes then there is still Cout, Alberto and Suso for those positions.

Fully expecting Liverpool to get Will Hughes in the coming transfer windows, I doubt Meyer is a big target. They're too similar to get both, and even if Meyer is more of an attacking player than Hughes then there is still Cout, Alberto and Suso for those positions.

With it looking nailed on, I'll be really disappointed if we don't get Hughes now, even though I've never even seen him play :p

Buy him in January, loan him back until May, and possibly again next season?

Currently watching:

Will Hughes - Derby County - Ultimate Complimation

lol

edit: Reminds me of Chris Brunt

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hulk:

‘I am really happy Villas-Boas is making a mark in England, and it would be fantastic to play under him again one day.’

how about no

@Milanello said:
Corriere dello Sport reports that Barbara Berlusconi wants to get rid of Balotelli. He could be sold to PSG or Chelsea for €30m.
Yeah, do whatever the flying fuck you want Barbara.

Cunt.

Blablurn

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern 4m

Bittere Nachricht: @BSchweinsteiger (29) muss erneut am Sprunggelenk operiert werden! Weitere Infos dazu auf FCB.de | ^M.Hörwick

:////////////

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
ozG6ouW.gif

Lamela looked hungry last night, worked his arse off and after the goal he scared the shit out of those Sheriff defenders. He must have been fouled 7 or 8 times. His family coming over seems to have perked him up a bit.

Milch baby

It gets worse

1465200_10152347899122306_1499053004_n.jpg

Bienvenido, İlkay

That's obviously bullshit but I'm sure he's leaving next summer. "We don't talk about a new contract now, I want to focus on getting fit again". Ilkay please, the only thing you were able to do in the last few weeks was doing almost nothing. That's just the normal bullshit if you don't want to sign a new contract. When he's back playing he wants to focus on getting back in shape and then on finishing the season, etc. the fucker is gone. It's just awesome to have Nuri back.

bjaelke

Premier League @premierleague
Congratulations to Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino, who has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for October

Congratulations to Sergio Aguero - Barclays Player of the Month for October after 4 goals and 1 assist in 3 matches

pulga

Banned
That's obviously bullshit but I'm sure he's leaving next summer. "We don't talk about a new contract now, I want to focus on getting fit again". Ilkay please, the only thing you were able to do in the last few weeks was doing almost nothing. That's just the normal bullshit if you don't want to sign a new contract. When he's back playing he wants to focus on getting back in shape and then on finishing the season, etc. the fucker is gone. It's just awesome to have Nuri back.

That's the thing innit. We still own his contract. Apparently giving Sahin back is part of the deal to sign Gundogan.

Manager

Congratulations to Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino, who has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for October

Congratulations to Sergio Aguero - Barclays Player of the Month for October after 4 goals and 1 assist in 3 matches

BYirSVcCAAE01Ph.jpg

Woo!

A member of the Paul Ince "Insist on your own nickname, like some manky circus performer" club.

You mean Negredo? It was the players and then media who gave him that nickname back in Spain, years ago. La fiera de Vallecas/The beast of Vallecas.

Gambit

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern 4m

Bittere Nachricht: @BSchweinsteiger (29) muss erneut am Sprunggelenk operiert werden! Weitere Infos dazu auf FCB.de | ^M.Hörwick

:////////////

Shit. Bitter for him as well. For Bayern it won't make much of a difference, though.
Kroos - Götze for the win.

Agreed. I don't believe the report either, but think Gündo is as good as gone. With Sahin back, it won't make that much of a difference, though. Fortunately.

That's the thing innit. We still own his contract. Apparently giving Sahin back is part of the deal to sign Gundogan.

Don't believe it is. I think the contract already allows Dortmund to buy Sahin, without any further dealings. At least that's how it has always been reported.

We won the GQ award. Come at us.

lol. Can't believe Spongebob Shaquiri could ever win such an award.

Last night, after coming home from the pub, I proceeded to watch the highlights from last season's CL semifinal against Barca. I think they have become my happy place.

pulga

Banned
Don't believe it is. I think the contract already allows Dortmund to buy Sahin, without any further dealings. At least that's how it has always been reported.

We'll see, but you must admit it makes a lot of sense. We own something you want, and vice versa. Marca hasn't released the article yet, just the cover photo, so I'll get back on this when they do.

Top Bottom