• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Showaddy

Microsoft might have buggered up but it goes beyond that though. It just feels like there are far too many people on here nowadays that are looking/fishing for something - a tag, to be the first, to be the most quoted and to ruin the first two pages of most threads.
Many decent threads are lost or screwed up by people spamming memes left, right and centre.

@3Sixty - Throw in Shaw and you've got a deal.

Just reminds me of the 'But PS3 has no Games' days really, every thread or news item on the PS3 was just flooded with bullshit.

I'd say the tide might turn like the PS3 but knowing what Microsoft's long term support is like...I'd prepare for a long Gen if you're an Xbox fan.

Slizz

United gonna beat that Arse tom. Shit'll be raw the rest of the season... which will hurt as they land on their ass in 4th.

Scum

Just reminds me of the 'But PS3 has no Games' days really, every thread or news item on the PS3 was just flooded with bullshit.

I'd say the tide might turn like the PS3 but knowing what Microsoft's long term support is like...I'd prepare for a long Gen if you're an Xbox fan.

Acting like a console warrior nowadays is a terrible thing, especially if you have to put up with the kind of shite companies like EA shit out all the time. :lol

Lightning

Banned
Out of all of them, Clyne could be the one to leave, especially with his ties to London. Won't come cheap though. Would be happy for Chambers to step right in.
Southampton players never do. Look at what we paid for Chamberlain.

Would love Clyne at Arsenal though. He will be a very very good player.

Salazar

United gonna beat that Arse tom. Shit'll be raw the rest of the season... which will hurt as they land on their ass in 4th.

Indeed.

5lZHhGN.gif

Zabojnik

I had no idea new SSDs got this fast. Even the 'cheaper' ones have nearly double the read/write speeds of my 'old' OCZ Vertex 2. Good to know.

Summer transfer is going nicely, signed Vitinho on a free and Dani Alves for 7.5 mil as back up for Rafael who Madrid keep offering 5 mil plus Morrata they are also offering 30 mil for Nani.

England also in the semi in the WC Jones is a starting CB so I'm happy.

Zabojnik

166zvok.jpg

Playing 3-5-2 against Napoli is a TERRIBLE idea, but I guess it can't be helped with Chiellini, Licht and Careces unavailable. Seriously though, it'll be a bit like playing with three CBs against Real. A tactical suicide in the making.

Lightning

Banned
166zvok.jpg

Playing 3-5-2 against Napoli is a TERRIBLE idea, but I guess it can't be helped with Chiellini, Licht and Careces unavailable. Seriously though, it'll be a bit like playing with three CBs against Real. A tactical suicide in the making.
You are going to get Liverpool'd in this game if you use that setup. Rafa is very clever tactically, that's why I give Napoli a good chance in Dortmund because Rafa will have a plan.

Zabojnik

You are going to get Liverpool'd in this game if you use that setup. Rafa is very clever tactically, that's why I give Napoli a good chance in Dortmund because Rafa will have a plan.

I know it, Conte knows it, but what can you do? Lichtsteiner and Caceres are both out and Conte would rather sew off his dick than put Isla on RB again after the Galatasaray debacle. We'll have to try and tough it out.

Lightning

Banned
I know it, Conte knows it, but what can you do? Lichtsteiner and Caceres are both out and Conte would rather sew off his dick than put Isla on RB again after the Galatasaray debacle. We'll have to try and tough it out.
I'll be watching I hope you can do it.

Meier

The Ramires penalty is even worse when you see the gif. He literally charges into the defender. He's completely disregarded the ball at the end.

The Ramires penalty is even worse when you see the gif. He literally charges into the defender. He's completely disregarded the ball at the end.

The thing is, its not even a dive where you can say 'the referee has been conned by effective gamesmanship'

Just fucking shite all round. Ramires and Marriner can fall into a sinkhole together, the cunts

Gerrard has become one of the best set piece takers in the league since Rodgers took over (for crosses.) Wonder if that's a result of his apparent lack of ability now to put his laces through it, and increased focus on accurate curlers. He's still so fucking good against bad midfields :p

sohois

The thing is, its not even a dive where you can say 'the referee has been conned by effective gamesmanship'

Just fucking shite all round. Ramires and Marriner can fall into a sinkhole together, the cunts

Gerrard has become one of the best set piece takers in the league since Rodgers took over (for crosses.) Wonder if that's a result of his apparent lack of ability now to put his laces through it, and increased focus on accurate curlers. He's still so fucking good against bad midfields :p

he's always been good at free kicks but his corners are still pretty poor, I can't say he has particularly improved in his set piece taking

deroli

What a shit matchday yesterday. We lost, everyone else won and on top of that, Subotic will be out for MONTHS.

Fuck football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool GAF and Gerrard are like Rachel and Rose. :lol

166zvok.jpg

Are we really going for this set up after the Bayern game?

REALLY?

Because I'd rather see Padoin on RB than go with this.

bjaelke

KKUtG4l.png

Premier League @premierleague
Suarez? Snodgrass? Sessegnon? Vote for your favourite #BPL goal on Saturday by heading to premierleague.com pic.twitter.com/5MvIcTz5U6

Top Bottom