• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Fuck you Karlsruhe. Fuck you 1860. Fuck you Darmstadt. Fuck you St. Pauli.

Edit:
Pyro? They must deduct points from Karlsruhe.

Blablurn

CFx5mAXWoAAGHzh.jpg:large

Victor Valdes has never been a world class keeper. Was the weakest link in Barca's god mode years. Really hope he isn't No1 next year.

norinrad

Who's Roger's going to buy next year? All the current line are just pathetic to watch. Way to disintegrate at the end of the season. Wonder what the excuses are going to be. hahaha

Oh, I missed this. Liverpool uses a transfer committee? UGH

Rodgers has the final say on signings, but they are identified by a committee consisting of the manager, chief executive Ian Ayre, director Mike Gordon, head of analysis Michael Edwards, head of recruitment Dave Fallows and chief scout Barry Hunter.

It blows my mind that these guys got together and didn't see anything wrong with dropping big cash on Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren etc.

It blows my mind that these guys got together and didn't see anything wrong with dropping big cash on Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren etc.

They had the right idea in buying half of Southampton, but they bought the wrong half!

norinrad

They also got Mario but used him the wrong way, now the guy is a waste on 80k a week. Partially Mario's fault too for being an idiot.

Jarnet87

Hull vs United is a joke. We can't be bothered to do anything past the half way line and just barely holding on. Hull can't buy a goal. Adelph punched Jones in the gut, Fellaini just put his studs down on a Hull player and got a straight red. van Gaal should have just sent out the reserves.

pulsemyne

Well that's that then, Hull are down as newcastle go 2-0 up.
Meanwhile the swans palace match has been a bit boring. Sad to see swans lose the last game of the season but Monk has put out a team filled with new people today and as there's nothing to play for it is a good idea to give them game time.

stoke now 6-1 up. Rodgers is in real trouble for this.

Its a fitting end to Liverpools season really. The Gerrard contract situation was a bit of a shambles, Sterling wants out, Studge injured almost all year, fucking awful transfers who have been used poorly, not making it out the CL group, their final position in the league

I don't think losing 6-1 really matters at this point, he was probably out before but it does make it seems worse.

Edit: Watching the title celebrations, they took a selfie in the tunnel, ahahahahaha. Brilliant, least we did it with actual reason to celebrate. Good idea for Cech to get used to doing them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom