• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Adams

anyone supporting bayern munich here?
oiADDQI.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Arsenal did so well

Wonder how far they'll get in the league next year

There's not many finer sights in football than Arsenal at their very best. They were incredible today.

Villa were every bit as terrible. Sherwood is terrible and will definitely be found out next year, and Benteke has always been a overrated heap of turd. £30+million? You're 'avin' a laugh ain't ya?!

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Great effort from Aresenal. All in all a solid season. With all the first half injuries I'll take third place league finish and repeating as FA Cup winners for sure.

I've been through it all. From the very start to where we are today. I still can't believe the football OT spawned two separate communities outside of GAF.

I posted a bit on the first one, I was actually trying to remember the url to it to check in on that group (best group) whilst the OT was absent. But tbh I really don't post enough to want to post elsewhere, barely post in here as it is. GAF is love GAF is life.

scabro

what a football team arsenal are

a football fan cant help but be entertained by the football played by arsenal football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom