• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Ramos' mama told a Spanish TV station he wants to stay in Madrid and won't be leaving. His brother/agent is probably shaking his fist at her ruining his bargaining power.

Tubie

Ramos' mama told a Spanish TV station he wants to stay in Madrid and won't be leaving. His brother/agent is probably shaking his fist at her ruining his bargaining power.

Ramos is asking for 10m a year, while Florentino is offering 7.5 (he makes like 4-5 right now). I think they will come to an agreement in the end.

Jarnet87

talk that Barcelona is where Turan is headed. Could make sense if they view him as Iniesta's successor, otherwise how is gonna get into the squad.

Supposedly, Falcao is pretty much done (waiting for our loan players to agree to go to Monaco) and Begovic is done too.

Probably announce later this week. Also Roman's plans for the new stadium are crazy as fuck, I love it

Labadal

Fucking thrilled that we managed to win this cup. It's "only" the U21's but I've watched every single game that Sweden played and I even watched some of the qualification. As a Swede, the medals don't exactly come often.

Chiramii

For those that might be interested, this is a small documentary showcasing Rosenborg BK's preparation and early stages of the 2015 season. WIth the english subtitles I think this is a surprisingly good watch for anyone remotely interested in football. Made by some students at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byPeYNargeM

JardeL

According to the reports Arda wants Chelsea but Chelsea doesn't wanna pay 41m euros so they're looking for a swap deal including Filipe Luis. Atletico wants Cuadrado. We all know Mou loves Turkish talent; he brought Özil, Altintop and Nuri Sahin to RM. They're all "processed" in Germany :). But Arda is pure Turkish "product" and a gamble for EPL imho.

RaGe_pt

Imbula_noticia.jpg

Welcome Gianelli Imbula =D

Stulaw

He complained about not being put on the QPR team against Liverpool while on loan, then never played again for the rest of the season, not Big Sam's sort of player but he was out of shape by the time we loaned him to QPR, he'd be a good player if he'd keep his attitude and diet in check.

bjaelke

"Stoke outbids Everton to sign Shaqiri for £12m" was a headline I didn't expect to see this Summer.
When does Sterling get sold to City?
and then loaned to Palace after playing 10 games in 2 seasons

End of the window. He's part of the pre-season tour.

bjaelke

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 9m9 minutes ago
Barcelona and Juventus have reached an agreement on the transfer of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) for the 2016/2017 season. [sport]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m2 minutes ago
Juventus have told Barcelona during today's meeting that French midfielder Paul Pogba (22) will not be sold this summer. [md]

El Topo

Shaqiri probably wants to play with certainty and might think that the chance for that is bigger at Stoke. I honestly hope he'll live up to his potential.

West Ham Team for tomorrow:
https://twitter.com/whufc_official/status/616204768843796480
westhamteamqqu9w.png

Not that I'd be able to watch the game since the tickets sold out.

Well, good news - it's gonna be streamed live on the official site;

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/July/1-July/Europa-League-live-on-whufc-com!

West Ham United are delighted to confirm that Thursday’s UEFA Europa League clash with FC Lusitans will be streamed live on whufc.com!

Supporters all over the world will be able to enjoy exclusive coverage of the Hammers’ first European match in nine years, completely FREE of charge on the Official Website, in association with the Club’s principal partners Betway.

The broadcast of the first qualifying round first leg meeting with the Andorran club will begin at 7.30pm, enabling fans everywhere to enjoy the build-up at a sold-out Boleyn Ground.

With new manager Slaven Bilic also set to be introduced to the crowd shortly before kick-off, the worldwide Claret and Blue Army will be able to be part of the start of the historic Farewell Boleyn season.

Commentary will be provided by experienced UEFA commentator Rob Daly, with expert analysis from former Hammers winger Stuart Slater.

Kinda liking this early start to the season!

TM94

Shaqiri is going to Stoke and all we're doing is having another transfer summit with no signings likely until after the Gateshead friendly.

McClaren doesn't even have a coaching team in place ffs.

Shambolic again.

Jack cw

Thank god Gündogan extended at Dortmund.
And welcome to Bayern Douglas Costa.

Apparently Woodward and Rummenigge are going to have a meeting next week with Schweinsteiger and Di Maria as topics according to Bild...

Screenboy

I'm absolutely devastated about the Nigel Pearson sacking. Our most successful manager in 16 years and he gets binned off because his lad is a little shit. Can't wait for another 10 years of disappointment :(

Looks like nobody in the prem fancied taking a punt on Arda, he's off to Barca apparently.

We were linked with him this week (like every Atletico player) and so were United. I think Barcelona are even more attractive than they would normally be because they will sign deals for 6-12 months time so clubs have players for longer.

Women's team desperately unlucky there, they did so well in the tournament.

Shown up the men big time too I hope Roy and his team are suitably embarrassed about the way they play in comparison.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Uh-oh, Chicharito just fractured his clavicle in a friendly against Honduras. He's out for the Gold Cup. So much for throwing away Copa America to win Gold Cup, eh FMF?

Carbonox

Shaqiri is going to Stoke and all we're doing is having another transfer summit with no signings likely until after the Gateshead friendly.

McClaren doesn't even have a coaching team in place ffs.

Shambolic again.

It's hilarious and sad that after Ashley's big speech about elevating the club we're off to the worst transfer window start and transition period I've seen in ages. :lol

Like I said yesterday if Cabaye goes to Palace and links up with Pardew again I'm going to switch to being a Palace supporter. The dynamic duo are magnetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom