• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorlak

Banned
Diaby is gone

abou-diaby.jpg

Anth1888

Loads of salty Man Utd fans on Twitter after Janko being sold to Celtic. Sounds like another good signing for us for the long run, especially with fans asking for a buy back clause.

Carbonox

Morrison being linked with a move from Lazio already....back to QPR.

It's like a fucking soap opera. Why on Earth is anyone taking punts on him still? In a year's time West Ham will go after him again. Then Birmingham will take him on loan, then Lazio will discover him for the first time again and and and ...

TM94

It's hilarious and sad that after Ashley's big speech about elevating the club we're off to the worst transfer window start and transition period I've seen in ages. :lol

Like I said yesterday if Cabaye goes to Palace and links up with Pardew again I'm going to switch to being a Palace supporter. The dynamic duo are magnetic.

Pretty much, you would have thought they would have got at least one in by now with all the promises made last season, and not to mention season ticket sales have plummeted.

The Fan's Forum meeting is on Monday, with any luck someone will throw a chair at one of the board members.

Stulaw

West ham 2-0 half time, Sakho both goals, Zarate's pretty much the best player on the pitch, can't see much of what's happening but it's pretty laid back stuff so far.

Stulaw

Well, 3-0, was a pretty relaxed game, the youngsters played well, but it's not exactly as if we would have lost this game, the Lusitans players looked really unfit.

I'm getting sick of these fucking rumours, somebody make some decent moves already. Feels like the same shit has been regurgitated for the last two months.

Welcome to Stamford Bridge Radamel Falcao!

Now if we could hurry the fuck up with signing Begovic and a new left back, selling Filipe Luis, Mohammed Salah, Cuadrado (if Jose wants to) and Mikel and signing another winger + CM, we'd be all good

Lakitu

st5fu
It's been so quiet in this thread in the off-season. Last year it was practically booming.... now I can hear the crickets.

The market in general seems a bit slow, some clubs are getting deals done and others are being linked with the same list of players over and over.

This place will liven up when [insert player name] finally signs for [insert team name] and meltdowns ensue.

bjaelke

Spurs getting rid of all their dead wood early. Holtby, Capoue, Stambouli and Paulinho. Wonder who they have lined up come in. Not getting any of our targets this window.

Carbonox

I have to say fair play to Watford for going in balls deep with their signings and the type of players they're getting. They need to be careful they don't go too far and do a QPR who bought everyone and anyone and could gel as well as my pubes.

Back to Newcastle though and the most frustrating thing is seeing all of these cheap yet talented/solid players like Payet, Ogbonna, Shaqiri, etc. being linked/sold with mid-table clubs like Stoke, West Ham, etc. and Newcastle prefer to fanny about in the French 5th league signing #prospects or not punting up the money for deserved players like the shit cunt club we are.

The players we're being linked with the most? Fucking Championship players. Club needs to be nuked from orbit.

Antalyaspor have declared their intention to sign Barcelona star Lionel Messi in five years after snapping up two of his old team-mates this summer.

Former Camp Nou forwards Samuel Eto’o and Ronaldinho have both made the move to the newly-promoted Turkish team in recent weeks. They are now dreaming of being able to persuade Messi to make the same move in the future.

Can't wait for this "project" to spectacularly fail. Ronaldinho will last 2 seconds before dying on the pitch.

DBT85

I'm ok with him going. Despite his sporadic appearances he was frustrating to watch last season.

A shame he couldn't have moved a little earlier in his career to fight for a bit more under Fergie.

RVP had one excellent season which he will always be remembered for but I think it's the right decision to let him go. His performances haven't been good enough recently.

Hopefully we bring in another striker though, I also hope Hernandez stays but not sure he would be satisfied with being a bit part player.

Humidex

It's been so quiet in this thread in the off-season. Last year it was practically booming.... now I can hear the crickets.

With Man City now able to buy again following their FFP-based restrictions being lifted recently, I don't think it'll stay quiet for long...

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Seems we sold RvP at the best time. Yeah, a year early than we should've, but still, his betrayal didn't do too much damage.

What's with Mourinho and Cuadrado? I never rated him much in the first place but now it seems they're ready to give up with him already.

Really happy we finalised the Clyne deal. Hope we can get another good striker.

What's with Mourinho and Cuadrado? I never rated him much in the first place but now it seems they're ready to give up with him already.

I don't know. Ive seen the stuff in the last few days about finding a new club for him but we want to make back pretty much what we've paid, perhaps he just felt the money could be better used elsewhere.

That said, I'd be surprised if he didn't give the Falcao/Cuadrado link-up a tryout in pre-season

Turok_TTZ

Benitez is garbage. Confidence in team is at all time low.

I can sleep on Ramos leaving, I can't sleep with that hack benitez at helm.

It will be interesting to see if Mou can revive falcao.

Pogba linked to Barca has me very concerned.

I'm certain Ramos will sign a new deal.

Over here City are being linked to Pogba very heavily once again this morning.

Benitez will probably do a lot better than you expect. He's definitely not 'garbage'

Alpende

Neither move is at all surprising imo.

The Turkish league is a haven for players who are past their sell by date and can no longer cut it at the top level in England/Spain/Italy/Germany. RVP's game time was always going to be limited this season after Depay's arrival.

But Depay is a winger. I doubt LVG is going to play him as a striker

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Because he left Arsenal to go and win something?

He left Arsenal after one good season following a long series of injuries and nothingness. He showed great respect and appreciation to the club that helped him and supported him for years - Oh, no....He didn't.

Not a single Arsenal fan cares that he left AND THEN went on to win something. If he had left and won sweet fuck all, we'd have all still been upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom