• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

DC @DeanLDN22 · 6m
We're deffo working on a holding midfielder, but CB taken priority as Vermaelen has told club he wants to leave. We'll see.
For fuck sake, we don't need more distractions.

We better have Woodward over the barrel for this one.

I want #thefullamount.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Other than RvP we could play our first team tonight :eek:

wedward

For fuck sake, we don't need more distractions.

We better have Woodward over the barrel for this one.

I want #thefullamount.

He says we are working on Schneiderlin but we need the "agreement of 3 parties"

Think Southampton are digging their heals in. Give em Gnarby on loan.

Clegg

We don't even know what our first team is anymore.

So many first team players have departed that its hard to say if the younger players will step up or if new signings will have to take their place.

K1LLER7

I dont expect a win, but it should be fun watching the new guys play.
Yeah, although I hope we win. No Moyes-esque preseason hopefully.

We don't even know what our first team is anymore.

So many first team players have departed that its hard to say if the younger players will step up or if new signings will have to take their place.
I just want to see our new signings play and how the team will play.

You staying up to watch?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#THFC team v @torontofc: Friedel, Naughton, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Davies, Capoue, Mason, Lamela, Lennon, Eriksen, Soldado. #THFCTOUR #COYS

Subs: McGee, Fredericks, Walker, Rose, Dawson, Fryers, Falque, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Holtby, Kane.

Eriksen and Lamela together at last.

Clegg

Yeah, although I hope we win. No Moyes-esque preseason hopefully.

I just want to see our new signings play and how the team will play.

You staying up to watch?
Nah, I've to go to work. Needs to make money to cover costs for next year of Uni.

Good that we're still trying to get Schneiderlin. Is Dean a proper 'ITK' tho? I don't really know him. And that new fitness coach should help a lot next season too.

Oh. We're playing Toronto? Go easy on us, Defoe. 😐

image.php

Salvadora

I now know what you English guys were saying about the heat.

It's nearly 12am here and I'm still sweating profusely despite having all the windows open.

Not made for this weather :(

Showaddy

#THFC team v @torontofc: Friedel, Naughton, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Davies, Capoue, Mason, Lamela, Lennon, Eriksen, Soldado. #THFCTOUR #COYS

Subs: McGee, Fredericks, Walker, Rose, Dawson, Fryers, Falque, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Holtby, Kane.

Eriksen and Lamela together at last.

Is that Eriksen left with Lamela at 10?

wedward

lol. Gnarby isn't going anywhere unless it's on a loan.

Dean is an ITK.

Viva also.

Both confirm we are after Schneiderlin.

Sorry 3sixty.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pre season it mainly about fitness anyway. Results mean squat, wise not to expect a win.

Team will be interesting though

Team was rumoured to have been leaked earlier, it fits in with who was doing what in the training

LVG set to play 352 v @LA Galaxy team may look like this DDG - Smalling Jones Evans - Valencia Fletch (c) Herrera Mata Shaw - Rooney
Welbeck

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is that Eriksen left with Lamela at 10?

Could be. The front players floated around a lot in the first friendly, so I'm sure they'll both switch around. I do think Eriksen is better suited to playing on the left and roaming inside like Hazard, just not in a 442.

K1LLER7

Nah, I've to go to work. Needs to make money to cover costs for next year of Uni.
:(

Final year of Uni?

I've got a 'final stage' assessment centre coming up next wednesday. Hopefully I can get the job, not sure what to expect at the centre. My first one, pretty nervous.

Mr Cola

Something about the way Spanish people say "club" is endearing, Herrera sounds northern as fuck when he says it.

Showaddy

Could be. The front players floated around a lot in the first friendly, so I'm sure they'll both switch around. I do think Eriksen is better suited to playing on the left and roaming inside like Hazard, just not in a 442.

I dunno thought Spurs looked at their best (which wasn't often unfortunately) last season with Eriksen behind Adebayor. Sort of why I want us to get a decent left wing so he can play 10 and Lamela can play wide right instead of Lennon & Townsend.

Because people have been posting him for weeks.

And it's all been bollocks.

I actually feel sorry for you big 4 fans. All the bullshit from papers and dodgy twitter accounts.

Yeah, the only thing I really believe are the official websites. When they've got the player holding up the shirt on the sites.

Ofc, that can be easily 'shopped these days :(

Danchi

Schnederlin, Nastasic, and Remy and I would have been very happy. Not too upset with the latter as he hasn't exactly come across as the most likeable guy since he's been in England. City don't need the extra few million from Arsenal so they can let Nastasic go back to Italy. I wanted Ginter last season, but BVB have beaten us too him. Surely Lovren is the last player Southampton will let leave now, too.

Not too confident with Arsenal's last few targets :?

4 minutes into the Need For Speed movie and they've already had god awful photoshops of Aaron Paul into old photographs and a fucking horrendous cover of Fortunate Son. fuck off

Clegg

:(

Final year of Uni?

I've got a 'final stage' assessment centre coming up next wednesday. Hopefully I can get the job, not sure what to expect at the centre. My first one, pretty nervous.
Yeah. Already finished my degree and onto a 2 year masters programme. Finished my first year and back in September for final year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom