• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Team was rumoured to have been leaked earlier, it fits in with who was doing what in the training

3-5-2 ... hmmm interesting. But with Rooney there it will be 3-4-1-1 I would rather see chicha up top instead of Welbeck or Rooney up top with Mata behind and Shinji in midfiels 3 with Herrera and Fletch.

Lightning

Banned
Broken clock. Twice a day.

Surely he know's he won't get any playing time when all those failed no10's out on the wings?
We still won't sell him. There's just no possibility of that. Loan for development is very possible, like have done with others, permanent sale is just not happening.

I don't get it. Januzaj posts rehashed pictures of himself that everyone has already seen and he gets like 800 comments from girls fawning over him.

He is becoming football's Bieber.

Linius

Could be. The front players floated around a lot in the first friendly, so I'm sure they'll both switch around. I do think Eriksen is better suited to playing on the left and roaming inside like Hazard, just not in a 442.

Eriksen should be your playmaker in the middle. Please understand

I don't get it. Januzaj posts rehashed pictures of himself that everyone has already seen and he gets like 800 comments from girls fawning over him.

He is becoming football's Bieber.

Those 800 comments are from you right
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Lightning

Banned
and Ozil, Cazorla, Podolski and soon to be Sanchez

Fair enough, Newcastle it is then.
Özil plays through the middle, Cazorla and Podolski play on the left and I expect both to be gone within the next 12mths.

Still won't be selling Gnabry. Newcastle it is.

Koko

Banned
- Roma got Astori on loan for €2m with an option to buy at the end of the season for a further €6m.

Nice piece of business by Sabatini. Assuming he is used as 3rd choice and not seen as Benatia substitute

Linius

Dunno if Eriksen does enough without the ball to be a regular.

MoPo don't fly with dat shit.

In Amsterdam he did an excellent job creating space for other players and giving key passes. A player with his creative vision is what we seriously lacked last season. We created way too little.

Just wished he would have stayed for one or two more seasons. He only just started to show his potential in the last 1/2 year he was with us. Such a shame. I would have understand if it was for a top club, though he would have probably been benched so that wouldn't be smart either. But leaving us for a club like Spurs, meh.

jtb

Banned
@DeanLDN22
Hearing Messi agreed a similar contract to the one Suarez had with Liverpool. Meaning next summer Arsenal will sign Lionel for £120m.

oh Dean, how could I ever doubt your connections

wedward

@DeanLDN22
Hearing Messi agreed a similar contract to the one Suarez had with Liverpool. Meaning next summer Arsenal will sign Lionel for £120m.

oh Dean, how could I ever doubt your connections

It was obviously a joke if you read his next tweet.

Jarnet87

3-5-2 ... hmmm interesting. But with Rooney there it will be 3-4-1-1 I would rather see chicha up top instead of Welbeck or Rooney up top with Mata behind and Shinji in midfiels 3 with Herrera and Fletch.

I think it will be Mata in the Sneijder role, Rooney in the RVP role, and Welbutt in the Robben role (laughable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom