• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

4am UK time.

Fucking 3.30am.

I wanted to watch Shaw get roasted by Robbie Rodgers.
Hmmm...might actually watch this.

Dislocated shoulder from sounds of what the physio was saying though it was fairly muted.

And that's the end of that chapter.
Fuck. :-/

Oh shite Lamela again, Soldado assist again.

Lamela is ALIVE!

If you have an account on the Spurs website, you canw atch ours their or on BT Sport 2. Liverpool on BT 1
Cheers.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Couple of real nice finishes from Lamela, we played well first half. Lennon and Lamela linked things up really nicely.

Suen

Lolerpool and Roma game is shit so far. This is the level of football I expect the coming season in Serie A to be at.

Help.

Would it scupper the Remy deal?

Insane depth to have Sturridge, Lambert, Remy & Borini.

The later could end up with very. very few minutes.

We'll sign Remy regardless, FSG will be livid though if we lose £14m in the bank and end up paying his wages for a year because we're too pussy to play hardball and try getting him to join Sunderland

Scum

lads the physio said "its just popped out"

tXwL4hD.png

Meier

Couple of real nice finishes from Lamela, we played well first half. Lennon and Lamela linked things up really nicely.
Thought that FK at the end was funny. Not sure if you guys are getting the same audio feed, but you could hear Brad yelling, "Erik! Erik! I want 1!" (r.e. the wall). Lennon is so funny on those pulled back shots. He really looks like a child when he's next to a CB.

Roma looks pretty good. Doesn't really look like Liverpool is an extra week into preseason training.

Maybe the difference will start to show as the game wears on.

Just saw something we'll miss badly next season

Their keeper has the ball, being pressured by Can, and he has a simple pass to the centreback while Lambert is stood in space. Can't blame him too much since its not instinctive for many forwards, but Suarez would have occupied the centreback and made the keeper either clear his lines or try something stupid

Suen

Fuck this game is really pre-season....I was expecting something half as good as the Chelsea - Madrid friendly last summer at least.

Showaddy

We were rubbish against shit teams last season, though. Even when we were in America

Yeah even bearing in mind the quality of the opposition, we actually seem to be playing well as a team unlike last season. Lot's of movement in attack, accurate passing, pressing and defending well. Like basics really but a serious improvement.

Meier

Yeah, worrying signs there. Hopefully just Toronto are shit and not that Spurs are putting things together.
Toronto have a league match on Saturday against Sporting KC (defending champs who are playing Man City after this match) so they're not pushing too hard. I have a feeling SKC will play similarly. Neither club wants to get anyone injured in the middle of their season.

Just saw something we'll miss badly next season

Their keeper has the ball, being pressured by Can, and he has a simple pass to the centreback while Lambert is stood in space. Can't blame him too much since its not instinctive for many forwards, but Suarez would have occupied the centreback and made the keeper either clear his lines or try something stupid

Yeah, it's not as simple as just saying that we got plenty of goals outside of Suarez last season.

He did a lot of little things and created space for others that won't be there this year.

sohois

If Enrique is in our first 11 come Southampton, something has gone terribly wrong

Of all the LBs linked so far, Enrique is better than everyone save Rodriguez. Don't forget that Moreno is only 21. I may have a higher opinion of him than some other fans but I certainly think he'll be starting the big games come the start of the season.

Suen

Look at the american audience. Even they, who aren't exposed as much to top level footy, realize how fucking shite this game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom