• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
A lot undoubtedly. I put it on my iPad for a bit during HT of the Toronto/Spurs game and I see it's being held at Fenway. My tickets for the MCFC/Liverpool game next week (at Yankee Stadium) were over $100 a pop. 😭

Liverpool vs Roma is the one at Fenway. And yes last year when I saw Madrid vs Galaxy was around $100 too.

GQman2121

Banned
Wonder how much US fans had to pay to watch this.

I'm going to guess a fuckton. It's the oldest ballpark in the country and only seats about 35k, I think. They've sold out every Red Sox for a number of years now. Their streak ended last season Vs. the Orioles. I only know that because I live in Baltimore.

Anyway, when we host the Red Sox, Camden Yards is half red because it costs about the same to travel down to Baltimore to watch the Sox play a three game series than it is in Boston. Think about that.

Meier

Liverpool vs Roma is the one at Fenway. And yes last year when I saw Madrid vs Galaxy was around $100 too.
Yeah, that's what I said. :) I would expect similar prices for a game at Fenway to Yankee Stadium. Probably started around $50-60, topped out around $250.

Did those commentators just call Dawson & Fryers world class defenders?

image.php

Did the uninvolved members of the squad just parade into the centre of the pitch like a fucking beauty pageant?

'I saw Steven Gerrard'
'You saw him play?'
'Nah, he just walked across the pitch'

These tours, man

I bought two tickets for Philadelphia Union vs Crystal Palace (Friday night match) for $51 total.

Of course it'll be a pretty garbage game but the weather will be nice and the stadium is beautiful.

That's pretty cheap to watch Tony Pulis in tracksuit.

A lot undoubtedly. I put it on my iPad for a bit during HT of the Toronto/Spurs game and I see it's being held at Fenway. My tickets for the MCFC/Liverpool game next week (at Yankee Stadium) were over $100 a pop. 😭

Makes sense, it's a relatively rare experience for their American fans so PL clubs must be taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom